Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's great man that you're her fan but would you treat a person in a good way if she/he treated you the way she do?
Everything was given to her because of her status and since charles always look for profit and when a better deserving person comes she should accept that she don't deserve it and work with whatever she has.

It's like in office. someone with a proper skill is awarded with something but if an another person with better skills come obviously he is gonna take up. It's not MC's fault Mc is a bigger superstar. She should not cry like a baby over it and behave with MC with respect. She is also into sports so she should understand how much hard work MC must have done to reach where he is right now.
Ah, but your point wasn't about how she should be treated but how she should just stop being pissed about being booted out of the fame zone. Now, as for the MC, I sure do hope he remembers to do just that once 'a better deserving person comes' around. ;)

Well, I don't buy the office argument. People, like life, aren't fair and most don't get what they deserve. More importantly however (and as stated earlier), I don't believe that any person would easily and readily step down to give up position, power, spoils to someone they're being told is their better and thusly more deserving of it. Let alone treat that person with honest respect. This whole scenario assumes a maturity that most people reach (if ever) quite late in their life and, to my mind, is simply too much to ask of a person her age.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
MC has done nothing to her. No matter how much she has been through I don't think she should have behaved that way to MC at all. She can't show her anger about something she don't own. Charles let her live there.
Of course you are right in your statement, but you are ignoring the emotion factor. When emotions such as anger or envy are involved, logic often falls by the wayside.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Just be careful what you say about Bailey. You really don't want the Cult of Bailey coming after you here. It gets messy at times. She is a beautiful woman in this game. I myself find her more attractive then both Natalie and Zoe, but hey we are all entitled to our own opinions here. Stacy is who I find the most attractive, and can not wait for some good lewd scenes with her.
Haha! Don't worry! I am the kind of person that won't say anything bad about someone that doesn't deserves it, and Bailey definitely don't! If I say so myself, I find her submissive nature attractive, but not because I would exploit it, but because I think it shows how much she trust the MC to allow him to dominate her. Obviously, it has it's limits, but for me, it has layers of love and trust, just like Jamie allowing the MC to go after other girls.

On the other hand, if someone deserves to be badmouthed, you can expect me to do it. Heck, i would even kick that person into oblivion if i could. So yeah, The Cult of Bailey don't have to worry about me in that aspect.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Charles only look for profits. It is his property. he can take it and give it to anyone he want. It was her fault that she believed in charles so much. Kimmy should have seen it coming. she WAS the star but now a bigger star is there and she should understand that. The facilities are meant for the top star. She's not that anymore so she don't deserve it. If tomorrow a bigger star than MC comes MC have to face the same fate.

I understand that she had to move out of the house because of MC but MC had no idea about it. It is charles she should be angry on and should show her attitude to. Charles did not do anything wrong LEGALLY. As i said it's his property. MC has done nothing to her. No matter how much she has been through I don't think she should have behaved that way to MC at all. She can't show her anger about something she don't own. Charles let her live there.
Neither of them "deserve" the treatment they got, they both worked hard at their respective sports and happened to go to a low tier college that felt the need to make the top stars happy to improve their ratings. It's not MC's fault he's the new hot stuff or that basketball is more popular/monetizable, but you can't blame Kimmy for being upset that she's not only just treated like a regular student but has to work for the person that is the reason she a regular student.
Did she react poorly? sure. did she treat MC unfairly? absolutely. That's why they talked it through, she realized her mistake, MC helped her out, and they're friends now (well after they talk through that nurse incident maybe haha). That's how character arcs work: act one way, change, act a different way. More importantly that's how humans work: make a mistake, learn from it, move on.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Neither of them "deserve" the treatment they got, they both worked hard at their respective sports and happened to go to a low tier college that felt the need to make the top stars happy to improve their ratings. It's not MC's fault he's the new hot stuff or that basketball is more popular/monetizable, but you can't blame Kimmy for being upset that she's not only just treated like a regular student but has to work for the person that is the reason she a regular student.
Did she react poorly? sure. did she treat MC unfairly? absolutely. That's why they talked it through, she realized her mistake, MC helped her out, and they're friends now (well after they talk through that nurse incident maybe haha). That's how character arcs work: act one way, change, act a different way. More importantly that's how humans work: make a mistake, learn from it, move on.
That is the more concise and understandable explanation for this that I have seen in a while, also sometimes it isn't "act a different way" immediately, people take time to learn and change, although normally in these VN's time is accelerated about 110x, or even small changes that build up over time. Also, I'll probably steal this explanation if I become more engaged in this site again if that is okay with you.

Reactions: Jace325

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can understand Kimmy and partially agree with her behavior but not fully. Its not MCs fault but at the same time Charles should have handled that whole shituation in a different way. Just imagine you moving your family into your house that was given to you cause your a big name... And then all of a sudden they were all out on the street. She moved her family to live with her and They lived in the green house ( first house given to MC ) then they were kicked out of that house for it to be a shell of a house for purposes of an Illusion (though she didnt know that). I would be pissed too but she even said they are stayin in a hotel paying for hotel rooms while shes working 2 or 3 jobs + school and forced to be the maid of the person that is now NOT living in your home that you were forced to move out of. I understand her anger, But i dont think she was angry at MC cause of him but i think she was angry at the situation that she and her family were homeless basically cause the college wanted to save face with a bigger star. She was angry at the situation and needed to blame someone for it. So i dont hate her i was upset at why this cute girl hated mc while i had no idea why she did. And then you find out why and its like I get it. She has a right to be angry.
Thing is, 'she needs someone to blame' kind of thing is usually said when there isn't someone to blame, when shit has happened and it wasn't anyone's fault. In this situation her problem is definitely caused by someone and she knows who that is. I'm not holding a grudge or anything but she was definitely a bitch without good reason when we first met her.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The thing with Kimmy, yes the MC isn't the one at fault, but it was easier to be pissed at him than Charles. She blames MC because he could have gone anywhere but chose WVM because of Shauna. Charles is the one who should be getting blame, however, she is smart enough to know you don't bite the hand that feeds you. If she makes a big deal, Charles could end her career before it starts. It was easier for her to blame the MC.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Of course you are right in your statement, but you are ignoring the emotion factor. When emotions such as anger or envy are involved, logic often falls by the wayside.
okay. you at least agree that what she did was logical. can you also agree that what she did was wrong and she should have apologized to MC just after behaving in a bad way with him?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Of course she did not have any rational reason to be mad at MC.
From the emotional or "human" viewpoint it is understandable imo.

Looking forward to that story arc, too.
Dammit. there is no aspect of that that I am not hyped for. I even want to know how the Katie arc will develop.

And see Ryker dumped in the triangle. Followed by Charles. But to have the suspense going on this will not happen soon I guess.
Mc is a good person and that is why he helped him despite of her bad attitude towards him. Anyone else would have ignored her and her problems. Emotions can take someone in a wrong route. A person is sensible only when he realizes what he did is wrong and apologizes just after doing it.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Kimmy isn't the bad guy here. She was taken advantage of just like Charles plans to take advantage of MC. Kimmy didn't have a Rachael or a big support system like MC does with the girls when it was here time in the spotlight. With MC's arrival, Kimmy has a chance to team up with him and get out from under Charles' thumb.
Hopefully Kimmy will be taken under Rachael's wing as well now that she and MC have sorted out their drama.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, had to go back several pages to catch up on the chats... Didn't want to miss out much. Hope things going good for BD at this moment... (y)

Have a great day. (y)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ah, but your point wasn't about how she should be treated but how she should just stop being pissed about being booted out of the fame zone. Now, as for the MC, I sure do hope he remembers to do just that once 'a better deserving person comes' around. ;)

Well, I don't buy the office argument. People, like life, aren't fair and most don't get what they deserve. More importantly however (and as stated earlier), I don't believe that any person would easily and readily step down to give up position, power, spoils to someone they're being told is their better and thusly more deserving of it. Let alone treat that person with honest respect. This whole scenario assumes a maturity that most people reach (if ever) quite late in their life and, to my mind, is simply too much to ask of a person her age.
My point involved both the things actually. How she should be treated by MC after her behavior towards MC and also she should be pissed off and show his anger on the right guy, in this case, charles. As i said, what charles did was wrong but what he did was LEGALLY right. Those properties are meant for the top star.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
that's what i mean to say. What she did was wrong and people should not justify her actions too much. She was right to do that emotionally but we should not let emotions take over someone. All i wanna say is she was wrong and her actions should not be justified completely.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You guys are aware that it has been like, half a day? and they haven't met since? maybe she will apologize afterward when they meet, also, just a question, I don't remember all of the game, as it has been a while and I have played other games, what did she do to make so many people feel like this? I don't remember her doing anything too drastic to deserve such attitude. Maybe it is because I used to be bullied(at least until things got physical and I wasn't the one getting hurt) so her attitudes where not that aggravating to me, she just didn't like the powershift and was scared that it meant that her whole family would end up hurt because of it, after all, it did affect them as much as her, and as someone said she was smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds and just needed an outlet, I'm not saying she wasn't wrong, just that it isn't that bad.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes