d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
well, that is actually great. First of all she was the top star so she got what she deserved. A better one came out and she had to leave everything because those 'Everything' is for the top star. Just because she can't take out her frustration out on anyone she chose the person who is indirectly responsible for it. Not realizing her Mistake and treating that person in a bad way again and again. Later when that same person offers help she took the help shamelessly. She had a lot of ego at the beginning. where was the ego when she accepted the help from the same guy she hated?

If i was in MC's place i would not have offered her help in any way. She don't DESERVE MC's help.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You guys are aware that it has been like, half a day? and they haven't met since? maybe she will apologize afterward when they meet, also, just a question, I don't remember all of the game, as it has been a while and I have played other games, what did she do to make so many people feel like this? I don't remember her doing anything too drastic to deserve such attitude. Maybe it is because I used to be bullied(at least until things got physical and I wasn't the one getting hurt) so her attitudes where not that aggravating to me, she just didn't like the powershift and was scared that it meant that her whole family would end up hurt because of it, after all, it did affect them as much as her, and as someone said she was smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds and just needed an outlet, I'm not saying she wasn't wrong, just that it isn't that bad.
She misbehaved with MC for like 4 times. In the class, when MC was talking to Jasmine, When MC went to take Stacy and when Kimmy found him in zoe's room. All this happened in the span of 2 days i guess. Plenty of time to understand what she did was wrong still behaved like a bitch always. She knew she's getting all this just because she's a top star. she should have known it's not permanent. At some time she has to let it go. someday a better one will come. she should have prepared herself.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
well, that is actually great. First of all she was the top star so she got what she deserved. A better one came out and she had to leave everything because those 'Everything' is for the top star. Just because she can't take out her frustration out on anyone she chose the person who is indirectly responsible for it. Not realizing her Mistake and treating that person in a bad way again and again. Later when that same person offers help she took the help shamelessly. She had a lot of ego at the beginning. where was the ego when she accepted the help from the same guy she hated?

If i was in MC's place i would not have offered her help in any way. She don't DESERVE MC's help.
She accepted the help because it would help her family and not just her, also because she understands now that the Mc is not an asshole like she thought he was, she thought he knew what Charles had done.

Reactions: csmk14

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
She misbehaved with MC for like 4 times. In the class, when MC was talking to Jasmine, When MC went to take Stacy and when Kimmy found him in zoe's room. All this happened in the span of 2 days i guess. Plenty of time to understand what she did was wrong still behaved like a bitch always. She knew she's getting all this just because she's a top star. she should have known it's not permanent. At some time she has to let it go. someday a better one will come. she should have prepared herself.
That is so little reason that I don't even know what to say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csmk14 and Hordragg

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If only everyone was perfect and realized their mistakes right away like a good little robot.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She accepted the help because it would help her family and not just her, also because she understands now that the Mc is not an asshole like she thought he was, she thought he knew what Charles had done.
She assumed wrongly. She should have first learned about MC before judging him. If her ego can make her behave like a bitch towards MC i am sure her ego should not have let her take help from him.

• Angry
Reactions: armion82

Trikus

May 31, 2020
She assumed wrongly. She should have first learned about MC before judging him. If her ego can make her behave like a bitch towards MC i am sure her ego should not have let her take help from him.
Nobody is saying she was right to prejudge him. What you are describing is a perfect character. People aren't perfect and perfect characters are boring. She judged him but when she finally met him, had all of her friends telling her how nice he was, and after he helped her, she realized her mistake. It is called a character arc.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Are the updates not coming as frequent now??seems like forevere since a decent one
BD had a lot IRL issues he had to deal with but he is mostly back in full work mode like before by now, new update coming out tomorrow at 3pm EST. If you want or care for a more detailed explanation i advice you to check out the FAQ.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Less than 24 hours. I can not wait. Crazy part is I could almost care less if there are any lewd scenes, I just want to know how the story progresses. I have been trying to figure out how the meeting with Tali will go, how the bowling event goes down, and how several of those spoiler shots play out. I know something fun looks like it is going to happen with Jamie, but other than that the story is what I am mostly interested in at this point. I have my notepad ready to go for updates to the game guide, as well as new items to add to the conspiracy log. Oh what a wonderful day tomorrow is going to be.

I truly hope this update is what is needed to get BD back on track too. It would be great to get 2 updates a month to enjoy after such a long break between updates. Don't get me wrong I have had a ton of fun sharing thoughts and opinions with you all these past few months but being able to discuss new content again will be a lot of fun.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Less than 24 hours. I can not wait. Crazy part is I could almost care less if there are any lewd scenes, I just want to know how the story progresses. I have been trying to figure out how the meeting with Tali will go, how the bowling event goes down, and how several of those spoiler shots play out. I know something fun looks like it is going to happen with Jamie, but other than that the story is what I am mostly interested in at this point. I have my notepad ready to go for updates to the game guide, as well as new items to add to the conspiracy log. Oh what a wonderful day tomorrow is going to be.

I truly hope this update is what is needed to get BD back on track too. It would be great to get 2 updates a month to enjoy after such a long break between updates. Don't get me wrong I have had a ton of fun sharing thoughts and opinions with you all these past few months but being able to discuss new content again will be a lot of fun.
I'm more interested in the story too, the lewd stuff is just a bonus!

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
bowling event
There's that too!

I love bowling, and it seems like Daz makes it easy for people to make a bowling scene. Makes me mad that there seems to be no good mini-golf assets for Daz.

Maybe it's the romantic in me, but I do like seeing where the MC-Jamie-Shauna trio go on this ride. I hope there will be some more interaction between some of the "main girls" like Jamie and Shauna, and the others too.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes