TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
She can be mad at Charles without doing something stupid though. And lashing out at MC like that is kind of dumb itself; what if he wasn't such a nice guy and Charles found out about it?
Then she would have gotten into more trouble, probably have to drop out of this college and maybe even lose any chance at a career, but what Trikus said.
If only we could all think rationally when angry. She isn't a Vulcan, she is human. A young, flawed human.
Although you are right, I think people tend to input their way of viewing the world and reaction to it on characters, even when it isn't the MC, so when we see a character doing something we would consider dumb or wrong we tend to judge them by the standards we put upon ourselves, at least that is the most logical explanation I can come up with for their position, I tend to agree more with you as I try my best to put myself in the other person or character's mindset.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
T-minus 11hour, 20 minutes.
Begin check list.
Drinks................check
Snacks...............check
New cushion to make my chair more comfy............check

And now a couple song I feel fitting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Bon Jovi ?

Reactions: csmk14 and Hordragg

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It is a pity that it will not be possible to establish a relationship with Azel (MC's adoptive mother) when I read this I didn't want to play this game too much. I played mainly for her because she is wonderful. I like the other girls in this game too, but not as much as Azel.
I keep playing, waiting for content with Coach Harper.. Which I hope will show up.

Nov 2, 2017
It is a pity that it will not be possible to establish a relationship with Azel (MC's adoptive mother) when I read this I didn't want to play this game too much. I played mainly for her because she is wonderful. I like the other girls in this game too, but not as much as Azel.
I keep playing, waiting for content with Coach Harper.. Which I hope will show up.
yea, no Azel content is a heavy blow for sure. the game is still great but can't really live up to its full potential with that restriction.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
yea, no Azel content is a heavy blow for sure. the game is still great but can't really live up to its full potential with that restriction.
1 like = 1 bonk on patreon's dummy head

Bad jokes aside, it is a shame for sure, but thankfully we have more than enough girls to compensate the vacancies. I'm more of a Bailey fan but I share the pain for all the incest lovers here. May the winds be favourable to you all.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

Bad jokes aside, it is a shame for sure, but thankfully we have more than enough girls to compensate the vacancies. I'm more of a Bailey fan but I share the pain for all the incest lovers here. May the winds be favourable to you all.
Yeah the only way that incest would be allowed is if BD went to a different website differ from Patreon. SubscribeStar allows incest but not sure if BD is going to go that route. I am sure his supporters wouldn't mind supporting him over there, since right now it's all on hold and he isn't charging his patrons currently. He could just let him them know that he will be switching services so he would have more freedom to write. Because it was clear that he had plans for some sort of romance between Azel and the MC.

I am bummed out since Azel was my favorite and for her not to get anything is well a bummer lol.

Nov 2, 2017

still love the game and my fav girl is a tie between the gf and female Shuna.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JTakiyaa

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah the only way that incest would be allowed is if BD went to a different website differ from Patreon. SubscribeStar allows incest but not sure if BD is going to go that route. I am sure his supporters wouldn't mind supporting him over there, since right now it's all on hold and he isn't charging his patrons currently. He could just let him them know that he will be switching services so he would have more freedom to write. Because it was clear that he had plans for some sort of romance between Azel and the MC.

I am bummed out since Azel was my favorite and for her not to get anything is well a bummer lol.
I join you in pain. I have the same with Azel, she's the best and won't get scenes by stupid patreon rules..
I also liked sister MC, and I think nothing will happen with her either.
It would be nice if Dev moved to another site. But I doubt it would happen. :confused:

still love the game and my fav girl is a tie between the gf and female Shuna.
I like them too, they are adorable. I also like this milf Anna. :D

Nov 2, 2017

he could do what a few other devs do and release 2 different versions of the game. release a non-incest version on Patreon with all incest content removed then release the incest version with all content on SubscribeStar then he is free to write how he wants and he just informs people on here and any discord he has and anyone who wants incest version can go to the other site. this way everyone is happy he gets the freedom to write plus might even make more money and there is nothing Patreon can do since the game meets there standards.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I'll let this one slide cuz yer new ;)
Haha... I saw this coming... But someone doesn't need to be the most beautiful person ever to be atractive, hence why I love Bailey. Her personality is what charms me, obviously I like her looks too, but that's not the main point. I give more credit to personality over beauty. Which means every girl is 10/10, except for Kimmy for now, but i think she'll ger her redemption arc in the future.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know we are seeing some new names and some old ones we haven't seen in a while, but really guys the incest stuff again. Can we please just stop with that. The developer made a decision to not move forward with the incest stuff (see the FAQ). Let's just let it go already. Oh no you loose the opportunity to have a lewd scene with 3 characters, there are 33 others that you will get a chance with at some point if not already had one. He is also going to add more characters in the future as well, so there are plenty of options.

I am 99% sure that in the future a modder will come in and add the content as well, but we really need to move on from this topic. Patreon has rules that are set up, I doubt BD is going to move to another site since he is doing well where he is at. I know a lot of people don't like using some of the other sites due to some of the payment options so by moving he might lose some of his customer base as well. Please don't bring up the idea to change the relationships either we don't need another landlady tenant game it is so annoying.

I wish we could all just be excited for the new update in less than 7 hours rather than start complaining about dumb stuff again.

Just a reminder of all your options: (L means there is already a lewd scene with them in the game)
  • Alexis (L)
  • Anna (L)
  • Bailey (L)
  • Brittany (L)
  • Carly
  • Eden (L)
  • Elizabeth (L)
  • Emiko
  • Harper
  • Jamie (L)
  • Jasmine
  • Katie (L)
  • Keyana (L)
  • Kimmy (L)
  • Lauren
  • Mabel
  • Mackenzie
  • Margaret
  • Moon
  • Natalie
  • Nurse (L)
  • Penelope (Penny) (L)
  • Rachael (L)
  • Rainn
  • Ruby
  • Shauna (L)
  • Skye
  • Stacy
  • Talismah (Tali) (L)
  • Tia (L)
  • Vanessa
  • Veronica
  • Zoe (L)

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I know we are seeing some new names and some old ones we haven't seen in a while, but really guys the incest stuff again. Can we please just stop with that. The developer made a decision to not move forward with the incest stuff (see the FAQ). Let's just let it go already. Oh no you loose the opportunity to have a lewd scene with 3 characters, there are 33 others that you will get a chance with at some point if not already had one. He is also going to add more characters in the future as well, so there are plenty of options.

I am 99% sure that in the future a modder will come in and add the content as well, but we really need to move on from this topic. Patreon has rules that are set up, I doubt BD is going to move to another site since he is doing well where he is at. I know a lot of people don't like using some of the other sites due to some of the payment options so by moving he might lose some of his customer base as well. Please don't bring up the idea to change the relationships either we don't need another landlady tenant game it is so annoying.

I wish we could all just be excited for the new update in less than 7 hours rather than start complaining about dumb stuff again.

Just a reminder of all your options: (L means there is already a lewd scene with them in the game)
  • Alexis (L)
  • Anna (L)
  • Bailey (L)
  • Brittany (L)
  • Carly
  • Eden (L)
  • Elizabeth (L)
  • Emiko
  • Harper
  • Jamie (L)
  • Jasmine
  • Katie (L)
  • Keyana (L)
  • Kimmy (L)
  • Lauren
  • Mabel
  • Mackenzie
  • Margaret
  • Moon
  • Natalie
  • Nurse (L)
  • Penelope (Penny) (L)
  • Rachael (L)
  • Rainn
  • Ruby
  • Shauna (L)
  • Skye
  • Stacy
  • Talismah (Tali) (L)
  • Tia (L)
  • Vanessa
  • Veronica
  • Zoe (L)
All correct, but Honestly I don't remember any lewd scene with Tali

Reactions: Sativa-29

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

• Alexis (L)
  • Anna (L)
  • Bailey (L)
  • Brittany (L)
  • Carly
  • Eden (L)
  • Elizabeth (L)
  • Emiko
  • Harper
  • Jamie (L)
  • Jasmine
  • Katie (L)
  • Keyana (L)
  • Kimmy (L)
  • Lauren
  • Mabel
  • Mackenzie
  • Margaret
  • Moon
  • Natalie
  • Nurse (L)
  • Penelope (Penny) (L)
  • Rachael (L)
  • Rainn
  • Ruby
  • Shauna (L)
  • Skye
  • Stacy
  • Talismah (Tali) (L)
  • Tia (L)
  • Vanessa
  • Veronica
  • Zoe (L)
I'd just like to add that Patreon has people/spies everywhere and if they catch even a whiff of BD considering something against their TOS, he'll be suspended, none of us wants that.

Nov 2, 2017

• Alexis (L)
  • Anna (L)
  • Bailey (L)
  • Brittany (L)
  • Carly
  • Eden (L)
  • Elizabeth (L)
  • Emiko
  • Harper
  • Jamie (L)
  • Jasmine
  • Katie (L)
  • Keyana (L)
  • Kimmy (L)
  • Lauren
  • Mabel
  • Mackenzie
  • Margaret
  • Moon
  • Natalie
  • Nurse (L)
  • Penelope (Penny) (L)
  • Rachael (L)
  • Rainn
  • Ruby
  • Shauna (L)
  • Skye
  • Stacy
  • Talismah (Tali) (L)
  • Tia (L)
  • Vanessa
  • Veronica
  • Zoe (L)
we were having a calm decision on the subject, its not like we were complaining or anything so there is no need to get upset. I could understand if we're throwing a fit or complaining and bitching about it but we weren't. hell even complimented the game and agree with you on the fact there is a lot of other charters to enjoy. also agree with you on the fact he can't just drop Patreon and go else were for the reasons you stated.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes