Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ahh... it hurts seeing the excitement here. I'm really sorry guys but it's going to be one more day. I just had a patreon post about why. I'm sorry I'm letting you guys down.
As far as I'm concerned you didn't. Let us down, that is. You're still here, and you're still working, what else could we really ask of you?! Take your time, and don't feel pressured. We will stay here… some possibly way after WVMs final update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ahh... it hurts seeing the excitement here. I'm really sorry guys but it's going to be one more day. I just had a patreon post about why. I'm sorry I'm letting you guys down.
Completely understandable. I just read the post and man that has to be frustrating on your end. Hang in there and we will keep the hype train going.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Don't worry, BD, you aren't letting us down. I'm pretty sure we will find other ways to keep ourselves occupied. For me, it's probably reading another 1000 posts on the DMD thread to be up to date, or watching two episodes of Lower Decks and Last Week Tonight, or finally starting to rearchive my Famous Five audio play collection that got lost in a hard disk crash... or one of numerous other things. :D

The update will come when it will come, and I'm absolutely sure you're dong the best you can.

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
" If there isn't a day 7 final update by the end of September 29th (EST) then I will pause pledges until January and continue to work. "

Maaaaan... you got some (baskett)balls :LOL:
Don't worry Braindrop, we still love you

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well my goal was to try to save my 1,000 post here for when the new update dropped, but there is no way I can go more than 24 hours from posting anything here. I also ran out of likes for the day already too. So here comes post 1,000 for me.

I know there are going to be people disappointed with the news that an update will not drop today and there is another delay. We might even get those trolls to show up and bash the game or BD some more. Please Please Please ignore the trolls, or block them. Don't respond to them just pretend they are not even here.

What we do need to do is continue the love and support for BD. This man has been working on this game and not taking any money for it in over 4 months now. Most of us here are pirates and don't support him anyways or are just on the low end of the patreon scale. The least you can do now is just thank him for keeping us informed on what is going on as well as thank him for the enjoyment his game has given us.

I am here daily posting all sorts of stuff about this game as it has brought me a ton of joy, and even got me a few new friends. All of this is due to this wonderful game that BD has created and shared with us. I can not thank him enough for it. Sure I might be in the minority here, but this game means a lot to me in more ways than just a fun lewd game. I can closely relate to several characters, I found a wonderful redhead to obsess over, it got me out of a depression I was heading into, and also made me comfortable discussing these types of games. I made a really great friend here who has also helped me through some tough times as well. All of this is from a game developed by BD. Thank you man, keep at it and we will support you through any delays. You have inspired me to take up writing again, you gave me the courage to speak my mind, and I can not thank you enough for that. I give back what I can through my posts, the small amount I can give on patreon, the game guide and the FAQ.

Sorry for the long post, and thank you to those who read it to the end.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Also I want to add. As long as the version that is on Patreon doesn't have incest he can have that version on their site. Then BD can have a version on SubcribeStar that has it. Patreon doesn't have ownership of the game, they are not publishers. They are just a platform that he can get support.
Exactly
You are right in one thing and wrong in another. Yes, there are no spies, just regular users reporting the game to Patreon. And also yes, Patreon's ToS allows them to deplatform you for whatever you do in other sites, if that's against Patreon's content rules. So having an incest version in SubscribeStar only works as long as no one reports you to Patreon. Then you could be banned if they feel like it. Just for your knowledge since this discussion is off-topic from the very moment WVM will never have an official incest patch

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I am not surprised there is was a delay cause i live on the west coast and kept checking my email expecting an alert of a new post of his like a preview pic(s) etc and when that did not happen by around dinner time i was like -- yea delay inc - LOL

However i understand it and does not bother me one bit cause i know Brain works his arse off trying to get content out to us so IF/when there is a delay i know it's for a good reason. Also Brain while i love how passionate you are saying you would turn off payment til January if it did not come out tomorrow is kind of silly. In a world that is ravaged by Covid and crazy you have no idea what could happen next but i hope to see the release tomorrow and thanks for all your hard work.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
For me personally, as buccaneer, the official release date is still October, 7, month after BD's BD :rolleyes:
I hope he won't be in too much of a hurry and won't make additional mistakes - I wouldn't want the release to be postponed for another week.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
aah dont worry. take your time and do it nicely. we can 2-3 days. the only problem with that will be then you will have to pause pledges till Jan :p :p
kidding

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This aint a let down so don't worry.

Though to the topic of what the actual charlie foxtrot is going on with your haunted rendering machine...It sounds like either a memory issue or a heat issue though both of those should print out to a system log when they occur. You've probably already checked those but that's the first place i'd look for clues.

• Haha
Reactions: Pizzapockets
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes