ChimeraIrl

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for the update Braindrop. Take all the time you need as the game is worth waiting for. Don't over do it and end up in a bad place again please!

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
1200w

Also thank you to everyone for the kind words. I was feeling very dejected earlier. Reading through here has been a good pick me up. :giggle:

And I feel bad for all of the work the mods have to do in this thread / related to me. I know they get a lot of shit but I hope they know they're appreciated by me. :giggle:

Just know that if this happens again tomorrow.... We shall sit and wait patiently some more cause its worth it :D LOL Keep up the hard work i for one am SUPER EXCITED!

Reactions: csmk14

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok so I am doing a play through for fun and a line caught my eye. Apparently Stacy has a car yet we have not seen it or heard anything else about it since the moment below from day 2. Now people have been trying to get me to believe Stacy is a spy working for Ryker for a long time now. Every time I brush it off and say not possible, but this line could it be something or is it actually nothing. Stacy what happened to your car, or is this a dude where's my car kinda thing or maybe just a rental.

Either way Stacy is still one of my favorites and I still don't think she is a spy or anything else odd like that. Just wanted to have some fun while we wait until tomorrow.

Let the spy/conspiracy talk begin.

View attachment 836448
I completely forgot about that scene/line. :unsure: Now you got me curious as to where her car went. Maybe it's an Autobot and a Decepticon was nearby ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
What the continuous postponements of the update feels like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was soo good, I almost literally rolled on the floor laughing ^_^

Anywho, as everyone else has been saying no worries BD.
While most of us are probably chomping at the bit to a greater or lesser degree and are easily excitable when ever we see a new update, we'll also wait for however long we have to.

Reactions: behenkaloda
Sep 18, 2018
1200w

Also thank you to everyone for the kind words. I was feeling very dejected earlier. Reading through here has been a good pick me up. :giggle:

And I feel bad for all of the work the mods have to do in this thread / related to me. I know they get a lot of shit but I hope they know they're appreciated by me. :giggle:
If you have been clocking, that should be the first thing you should try and disable.

Your double GPU and phat CPU sure draws a lot of power when spiking. But it should not be able to hit 1200w.
As long as its a good PSU it should be fine in handling fluctuations in your house also.
And i doubt your hitting the 24gb GPU ram sealing either tbh.

Hows your houses wiring?
You could try a "power conditioner", if you know your house has really bad wiring or its prone to have fluctuations in power.
They are not that expensive and if you know you have bad wiring, i would really get one even if this ends up not being the issue for you. Especially since you have such an expensive rig.

You had water cooling right?
Have you checked all your temps?
You sure you have sufficient contact with memory modules on your GPUs, or that your normal RAM doesent get super hot?

Cos on some GPU water blocks some times the gap to the memory models are bigger than the included thermal tape, and the tape is thinner than its supposed to be, so you dont get the contact you should.
Its the same if the GPU power delivery dont have the correct thermal tape and dont touch your cooler.

Reactions: Braindrop

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Was sad to see the update didn't drop today, but Braindrop, you've managed to keep a good reputation in this community, which is very rare, and it's well earned. The status updates are appreciated. At the end of the day, please keep this in mind--as I said, you're one of the few developers that have not only managed to accumulate a legitimate fanbase, but they're also very supportive of you and your mental health and wellbeing--

Please don't feel like we're all "*owed*" more content in a given update. The most important thing is for you to get back on track. Whatever is ready tomorrow, please release it. Even if, for whatever reason, there's 5 renders and 40 words. You can always drop a hotfix/hotpatch if there's anything missing after. But people mostly want to see that there's work being done, they don't want you to risk your wellbeing trying to "make it up" to them for being absent for months. And they feel that way because they A. support you and B. were never charged for the months you were dealing with your own personal and familial matters.

I just hope you know that you've done a rare thing on the Zone, and gained a community and a following. The only other games I've seen achieve what you have are Summertime Saga (with much more division in the fanbase because of Cookie's questionable communication about status updates) and Dr. Pinkcake (who stays consistent with communication and whose fanbase is equally ravenous as yours). As I'm sure you've figured out by now, the people here like being kept in the loop and they like having something (anything) to play of the games they like, even if it's just a teaser, because it shows that the developer has actually been working on it.

Stay healthy, and keep up all the good work. Looking forward to playing the update tomorrow.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I completely forgot about that scene/line. :unsure: Now you got me curious as to where her car went. Maybe it's an Autobot and a Decepticon was nearby ;)
Aww, damn. Why did she have to say 'car'? So lame. Had she said 'ride' it could've easily been Starscream… I mean, who doesn't want a walking talking fighter jet for a ride? :cool:
#starscream2020

Reactions: Uncle Loco

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
LocoGringo78 :rolleyes: Thanks for your signature update... I was going to see if any update news :geek:....

Braindrop... Thank you for keeping others updated (y)... I usually check for posting or LocoGringo78's signature for update news. Keep up with your progress. You are the only one who would know when it is best time to release the update. I am impress that you have caught several minor issue(s) here and there and making the modification /correction. You also have provided update to certain people who helps you to provide updates to others. You are doing quite well as an "One crew job" :eek: for this game. Some people may not understand how it all works and possible how much work needed into this project. I am looking forward for your update when it the best time for you to release it to the players.

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If you have been clocking, that should be the first thing you should try and disable.

Your double GPU and phat CPU sure draws a lot of power when spiking. But it should not be able to hit 1200w.
As long as its a good PSU it should be fine in handling fluctuations in your house also.
And i doubt your hitting the 24gb GPU ram sealing either tbh.

Hows your houses wiring?
You could try a "power conditioner", if you know your house has really bad wiring or its prone to have fluctuations in power.
They are not that expensive and if you know you have bad wiring, i would really get one even if this ends up not being the issue for you. Especially since you have such an expensive rig.

You had water cooling right?
Have you checked all your temps?
You sure you have sufficient contact with memory modules on your GPUs, or that your normal RAM doesent get super hot?

Cos on some GPU water blocks some times the gap to the memory models are bigger than the included thermal tape, and the tape is thinner than its supposed to be, so you dont get the contact you should.
Its the same if the GPU power delivery dont have the correct thermal tape and dont touch your cooler.
"
Hows your houses wiring?
They are not that expensive and if you know you have bad wiring, i would really get one even if this ends up not being the issue for you. Especially since you have such an expensive rig. "

I recommend to use UPS (battery) to help protect your electronics. Even if you have power outage, it allow you to have time to save your active application before you need to power down the system if long term power outage.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Aww, damn. Why did she have to say 'car'? So lame. Had she said 'ride' it could've easily been Starscream… I mean, who doesn't want a walking talking fighter jet for a ride? :cool:
#starscream2020
The Autobots also had the aerialbots. .

And since I'll be working when update drops this is still applicable. (for me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KinkierThanThou
Sep 18, 2018
"
Hows your houses wiring?
They are not that expensive and if you know you have bad wiring, i would really get one even if this ends up not being the issue for you. Especially since you have such an expensive rig. "

I recommend to use UPS (battery) to help protect your electronics. Even if you have power outage, it allow you to have time to save your active application before you need to power down the system if long term power outage.
Yeah that's definitively the next step up.
But a "power conditioner" you can get on the real cheap like 30-60dollars or something, if outages aint your problem, but unstable power is.
But a UPS is more of an investment.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes