Nov 2, 2017
I'd just like to add that Patreon has people/spies everywhere and if they catch even a whiff of BD considering something against their TOS, he'll be suspended, none of us wants that.
I agree with that 100% half the reason I brought up what I did out of curiosity on how well it works for the other devs.no need for him to do anything that's going to get him banned.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I agree with that 100% half the reason I brought up what I did out of curiosity on how well it works for the other devs.no need for him to do anything that's going to get him banned.
The fact that BD himself has said it's not going to happen makes the whole conversation moot anyway, I think that's what Loco was getting at. Plus it's been discussed to death multiple multiple times.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
But there will be a sauna scene right? I'll rephrase what I said before. There is no need for MCs dick to enter Azel. They can get naked in sauna and kiss. Don't think that's incest. Maybe it's just that I desperately want to see Azel naked.

Nov 2, 2017
The fact that BD himself has said it's not going to happen makes the whole conversation moot anyway, I think that's what Loco was getting at. Plus it's been discussed to death multiple multiple times.
I get it's not going to happen and I even agree in BDs decision not to, even if it sucks .doesn't mean it's not nice to talk about but I just found out about this on like Friday lol. wanted to play day 7 all at once so iv been waiting and not checking any posts till Friday. easier to wait for updates if you try to forget the game in the meantime lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizzapockets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
we were having a calm decision on the subject, its not like we were complaining or anything so there is no need to get upset. I could understand if we're throwing a fit or complaining and bitching about it but we weren't. hell even complimented the game and agree with you on the fact there is a lot of other charters to enjoy. also agree with you on the fact he can't just drop Patreon and go else were for the reasons you stated.
Being civil about it or not isn't really the problem, we don't like it brought up its cuz whenever it does get brought up 99% of the time it starts an avalanche of comments on ways people think it could be done even tho it's been unequivocally stated it won't be happening. Then later even after the discussion ends someone comes in sees the previous comments while catching up on the thread and brings it up a AGAIN and it turns into a pointless circle jerk that we regulars are quite frankly tired of dealing with.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I'd just like to add that Patreon has people/spies everywhere and if they catch even a whiff of BD considering something against their TOS, he'll be suspended, none of us wants that.
There are no spies. Many developers make patches and don't get caught, I've also heard such rumors, but don't be paranoid

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just a reminder of all your options: (L means there is already a lewd scene with them in the game)
  • Alexis (L)
  • Anna (L)
  • Bailey (L)
  • Brittany (L)
  • Carly
  • Eden (L)
  • Elizabeth (L)
  • Emiko
  • Harper
  • Jamie (L)
  • Jasmine
  • Katie (L)
  • Keyana (L)
  • Kimmy (L)
  • Lauren
  • Mabel
  • Mackenzie
  • Margaret
  • Moon
  • Natalie
  • Nurse (L)
  • Penelope (Penny) (L)
  • Rachael (L)
  • Rainn
  • Ruby
  • Shauna (L)
  • Skye
  • Stacy
  • Talismah (Tali) (L)
  • Tia (L)
  • Vanessa
  • Veronica
  • Zoe (L)
Having that many options is such an amazing feature really. Not only because of the variety in both body and character but because of not feeling like missing out on skipping some. There's a lot off something for everybody. :love:

Please see spoiler below for the Tali Lewd scene in the game for my doubters. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is not the (L) we're looking for. And it would be so much better with her face in it. :oops:

Nov 2, 2017
I cant wait to see how he pulls off the ending of the game for people who got every girl in his harem lol.thats going to be a hell of ending and one hell of a life and sex life xD.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
There are no spies. Many developers make patches and don't get caught, I've also heard such rumors, but don't be paranoid
Also I want to add. As long as the version that is on Patreon doesn't have incest he can have that version on their site. Then BD can have a version on SubcribeStar that has it. Patreon doesn't have ownership of the game, they are not publishers. They are just a platform that he can get support.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

One more day

"Brain! You said no more delays in your last post!"
Trust me, I know and I know how much of an ass I look like right now. The simple job of re-rendering those messed up renders turned into something far more annoying. And I'm curious if anyone out there has any clue what might be happening. But first let me explain the one day delay and a few things.

So the reason I need one more day is because there are a handful of renders that whenever I go to render them my PC will reboot right before the render starts. No BSOD, nothing else just a hard instant reboot. It has happened for larger scenes in the past but I had come to the conclusion that was an issue with me maxing out 64GB of ram. But these scenes in particular are pretty simple and only have three characters in them. There's no reason for them to cause any issue. I've been able to circumvent this on a few of them by entering the iray preview before rendering but it's a hit or miss solution. The only completely hit solution I've found is to save the poses of all the characters and background and load them all in a fresh scene which is way more time consuming than before. I really have no clue what could be causing it. I've tried almost everything like deleting objects to see if they're causing issues, updating drivers, checking windows logs, messing with render settings, reseating ram, messing with windows settings. I've googled every error code I could find in the logs and none of those solutions worked. This has given me one massive headache... it's the final obstacle in the way of the update and of course it has to be a bitch to fix.

I'm going to go on and keep doing the long winded solution, I'll have it all finished by tomorrow. Which I know me saying that might cause some eyes to roll after everything so let me put this out there. If there isn't a day 7 final update by the end of September 29th (EST) then I will pause pledges until January and continue to work. That's how certain I am.
Speaking of pausing I'll almost 100% be pausing this month due to this additional time sink. There's pretty much no way I finish D8p1 by the 30th. So yeah, these delays have been a bitch.

I'm once again super sorry. I know I keep getting everyone's hopes up and I know I'm ruining some people's days and it hurts knowing that but this one was really out of my control. If you have any idea of a potential fix then I'm all ears.

Thanks guys. Love you <3

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ahh... it hurts seeing the excitement here. I'm really sorry guys but it's going to be one more day. I just had a patreon post about why. I'm sorry I'm letting you guys down.
We have all been there when we want to throw our computer out the window because it won't do what we want it to do. By Wednesday it will all be forgotten. No need for an apology. People will wait for quality work. Oh, and I do not see any reason to pause the October payment in Patreon and I say that as a subscriber to your Patreon. You have done a lot of work and you deserve the income.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes