Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Due to the laundy list of issues I had I wasn't able to send it out to playtesters beforehand. So expect some typos and minor issues that'll be fixed quickly. I really hope there's no major issues but if there are any I'll fix them as soon as possible. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Mega is going slow right now. So many people downloading from the Patreon page.
I suspect the same thing will happy to nopy when it finally get put up there....Especially nopy was already bottlenecking randomly earlier when i was DLing Alexandra lol

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
even before downloading mega told me my download quota will be over and download will be interrupted. how do people download from mega successfully?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
even before downloading mega told me my download quota will be over and download will be interrupted. how do people download from mega successfully?
Well, they want you to pay for the service.. Last time I got something from mega, I had to wait 8 hours to download something at no cost.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
simple avoid using mega when possible :p nopy is the one i use most of the time withotu an acc its aorund 5gb max 12/hours

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
make a new mega account and you get 50gb worth of downloads free. but downloads straight to computer have a limit of how much you download per day

Reactions: mag5246
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes