Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I love her. Just like I love BaDIK. :)

As for Katie, I don't trust her very much. She said she doesn't like Charles (as far as I remember), but what do we know about her? We don't know her well. She may be lying to us.
oh just like her nephew Ryker i also believe she has her own agenda for WVM. as for BaDIK. im more of a BaCHICK. in fact, my latest playthrough is solely made towards her (every woman ending up in friendship only, and she is THE ONE RING for me :D)

Reactions: Qmil679

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm going to go on and keep doing the long winded solution, I'll have it all finished by tomorrow. Which I know me saying that might cause some eyes to roll after everything so let me put this out there. If there isn't a day 7 final update by the end of September 29th (EST) then I will pause pledges until January and continue to work. That's how certain I am.
It isn't the end of the 29th yet.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
oh just like her nephew Ryker i also believe she has her own agenda for WVM. as for BaDIK. im more of a BaCHICK. in fact, my latest playthrough is solely made towards her (every woman ending up in friendship only, and she is THE ONE RING for me :D)
I don't like Ryker. He wanted to go to my Stacy. :D

Let's end the topic about BaDIK here because we can't write about other games here. :p If you want to write about this game, write me a private message.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
He said, i quote : by the end of September 29th (EST) and worse case if it's later he will pause again pledge till January so

Mb didn't saw the message where he said 3pm EST

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I believe BD confirmed a while back that neither involuntary cream pie (alexis and zoe) will have any consequences. In fact word is BD is redoing the alexis scene in the rework my guess is he will implement a choice of in or out
I Get that, but just because she won't get pregnant doesn't mean she wasn't trying was all I meant! :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes