Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I believe BD confirmed a while back that neither involuntary cream pie (alexis and zoe) will have any consequences. In fact word is BD is redoing the alexis scene in the rework my guess is he will implement a choice of in or out
I had a theory for a long time that Alexis would show up pregnant at WVM because of that. Once I heard that BD said no consequences I felt relieved.

Thankfully, I should be able to choose who I want to knock up for the most part. As I have stated several times in the past that is Jamie and everyone I am hired through Rachael to knock up only at this point. I may change my mind later but that is my plan for now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok everyone the time has come for me to step away from the thread until after I get a chance to play the update myself. I know it is a little early, but I want to finish up one last playthrough today before the update. Good luck to those that have to wait, and I am jealous for those that get it right away.

A gentle reminder once again:

• I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.

Not sure how to use the spoiler options check out this post from AceOfNiagara https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There are no lewd scenes with Azel as that would be considered incest. However, there are a few spots where if a modder came in down the road, the scene could be altered to include it. One that comes to mind is after the party the MC goes to on day 5 he comes home to see Azel is waiting up for him and they have a nice conversation which could lead into a lewd scene if modified the right way. Now don't get me wrong I don't think that scene was BD's intent, but I could see how an experiment could work into that scene for them.

To be honest though I don't see the need for incest in this game. There are so many good characters in the game and a lot we have hardly talked to yet. Sure it sucks a few girls are off limits, but there are plenty of other hot and sexy girls to make up for it in my opinion.
Again, there is no scene, so it can't be simply modded in..unless someone wants to go to the effort of rendering all the scenes themselves...adding more script etc etc..then replacking the game again. The point I was making to the person I was replying to, is that it isn;t going to happen because the scene does not exist, so it's not a simple script change.

Ok everyone the time has come for me to step away from the thread until after I get a chance to play the update myself. I know it is a little early, but I want to finish up one last playthrough today before the update. Good luck to those that have to wait, and I am jealous for those that get it right away.

A gentle reminder once again:

• I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.

Not sure how to use the spoiler options check out this post from AceOfNiagara https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4277794
You have an enjoyable evening and see you on the flip side. Take it easy.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So the Braindrop that started this forum here on f95 and shared all those download links isnt the real BD?
BD didnt create the WVM thread, he was just given ownership of the thread since its his game. All the links that are on this page have been added by the f95 team after someone has leaked the game here.

Reactions: csmk14

vedeh

Aug 27, 2017
stop hyping yourselves up people, i'm sure BD watch the thread and he's already putting enough pressure on himself already.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There's a modder SAZ who made a mod for 'The Tyrant'. He has added a lot of content in that game. He is so good that people now want him to complete the game. I guess if developer helps him and if they work together he can come up with a Incest mod adding scenes and dialogues with Azel and Willow.
i could use his help.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes