Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Over/Under we bang the coach in this update?

Overall excited it's finally coming out. It's been a long ride and I'm happy to see Brain moving forward.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
oh i done da cheat way already. but the problem is. i dont dare finding out what happens when that actrice is sitting behind my 1st GF..for i done her before i agreed to put all my cards on da table, as shown in one of the pictures the creator showed us several weeks ago :D

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I give it a chance of 0 to 0
What she said :D.
Besides, dont ya think that after ya gone to a school with only 1 girlfriend its wise to lose all self controll and do everything and everyone at WVM? and ya think Jamie is sticking around if she finds out ya slept with all those girls and womans before telling her about shauna?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Oh I highly recommend the cheat route so you can have fun with Alexis, I hope she returns as a regular to WVM. See my game guide if you have not had a chance to experience her yet. Oh the face she makes is priceless when you give it to her good in the bathroom.
Speaking of Alexis - I don't think it's this update that redoes it, but in a few months time we'll need to have a moment of silence for the MC's monster giganto-cock from the first day or so. I mean, is it ridiculous? Yes. Would it kill someone? Possibly also yes.

But will I miss it? I think a part of me will.

Reactions: Jace325

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What she said :D.
Besides, dont ya think that after ya gone to a school with only 1 girlfriend its wise to lose all self controll and do everything and everyone at WVM? and ya think Jamie is sticking around if she finds out ya slept with all those girls and womans before telling her about shauna?
She? last time I checked (which incidentally was about 5 minutes ago when I took a leak) I was very much a guy

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thought of a way MC could fix that. Harper gets fired by Charles/Ryker, and you hire her as a 'personal coach/trainer'
I hope not. I want her to be the coach for the whole season. I think it will happen sometime after we start winning games. I really think the Natalie stuff will have to happen first. I wouldn't be surprised if at one point Harper walks in on them and then she becomes even more interested in the MC. We can already see some glimpses of how she has some extra feelings for the MC, but that will build up even more over time.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Oh I highly recommend the cheat route so you can have fun with Alexis, I hope she returns as a regular to WVM. See my game guide if you have not had a chance to experience her yet. Oh the face she makes is priceless when you give it to her good in the bathroom.

I don't get the Alexis love, I JUST did a version where I accepted her invite and the Crazy was WAY strong, especially the no choice creampie, and interest I had got diminished cause wasn't like she said she was safe or anything, she just kinda took it and it worries me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't get the Alexis love, I JUST did a version where I accepted her invite and the Crazy was WAY strong, especially the no choice creampie, and interest I had got diminished cause wasn't like she said she was safe or anything, she just kinda took it and it worries me.
I believe BD confirmed a while back that neither involuntary cream pie (alexis and zoe) will have any consequences. In fact word is BD is redoing the alexis scene in the rework my guess is he will implement a choice of in or out

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes