d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There's a modder SAZ who made a mod for 'The Tyrant'. He has added a lot of content in that game. He is so good that people now want him to complete the game. I guess if developer helps him and if they work together he can come up with a Incest mod adding scenes and dialogues with Azel and Willow.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
LMFAO I hope Ryker's Mom is Super Cute and Just as Sweet as Azel then we can bring her into the Harem too and One day just show up at Ryker's Moms house for Sunday dinner and hes like WTF YOU DOIN HERE?! And MC is like what you didn't know *leans in and kisses Ryker's mom on the lips before sitting down next to her* And turns out shes a bit of a freak and she gives him a handy under the table and he finishes in her hand and she forcibly drops some food into that hand and then licks it clean at the table. All the while Ryker cant wrap his mind around it and Katie whose sitting across from MC and on the other side of her mom gives him a Knowing look after having seen his O face and feeling a bit land on her shin :D and she just chuckles and whispers to the two of them... "Seriously right here?" And Ryker is like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS HE HERE FOR?" And Shes like "LANGUAGE MISTER I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECTING MY BOYFRIEND IN THIS HOUSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" *Ryker sits down and cowers a little* "Yes mother..."
Genius (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a sex scene with Azel? Then there's your answer. That can't be modded in (without a lot of effort and hassle)....not like it's a simple script change is it?
There are no lewd scenes with Azel as that would be considered incest. However, there are a few spots where if a modder came in down the road, the scene could be altered to include it. One that comes to mind is after the party the MC goes to on day 5 he comes home to see Azel is waiting up for him and they have a nice conversation which could lead into a lewd scene if modified the right way. Now don't get me wrong I don't think that scene was BD's intent, but I could see how an experiment could work into that scene for them.

To be honest though I don't see the need for incest in this game. There are so many good characters in the game and a lot we have hardly talked to yet. Sure it sucks a few girls are off limits, but there are plenty of other hot and sexy girls to make up for it in my opinion.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes a little over 5 hours for the Patreon launch today. Not sure when it will show up here though. I would imagine maybe another hour later.

Reactions: dany86

steven brown

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a sex scene with Azel? Then there's your answer. That can't be modded in (without a lot of effort and hassle)....not like it's a simple script change is it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically there's no point in asking the creator himself or taking his words at face value because if he does have other intentions that would break Patreon rules, he'll never ever admit it. Mods can be as simple or as complex as needed. There are other games with completely new scenes created by actual third party mods (and not just the devs modding their game unofficially) that get slotted in at appropriate moments anyway.

An example of this would be something like the mods for the "The Tyrant" which not only adds additional scenes but completely restructures the game.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So if i understand it wright there will be no sort of a romance progression with Azel or Azel route?!
There will be NO INCEST in the game that includes Azel (adoptive mother) Wendy (birth mother) and Cedey (Sister). Please see the FAQ for more details. It's only 3 characters people, there are 33 others in the game right now with possible lewd scenes in the current version or future versions and there are more being added too.

Sometimes I swear people only get hung up on what you can't have and don't realize there are a bunch more attractive characters in the game. It seems like we can't go more than a day or two without this coming up again.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There will be NO INCEST in the game that includes Azel (adoptive mother) Wendy (birth mother) and Cedey (Sister). Please see the FAQ for more details. It's only 3 characters people, there are 33 others in the game right now with possible lewd scenes in the current version or future versions and there are more being added too.

Sometimes I swear people only get hung up on what you can't have and don't realize there are a bunch more attractive characters in the game. It seems like we can't go more than a day or two without this coming up again.
I didn't ask abot Wendy or Cedey, i'm only interested about Azele as she is stepmom, not blood related. As for Wendy or Cedey tbh i'm not interested in them as, like you said, there are 33 other characters. To bad only that Azel isn't one of them, since they're not blood related. Anyway tnx though.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I didn't ask abot Wendy or Cedey, i'm only interested about Azele as she is stepmom, not blood related. As for Wendy or Cedey tbh i'm not interested in them as, like you said, there are 33 other characters. To bad only that Azel isn't one of them, since they're not blood related. Anyway tnx though.
Sorry didn't mean to come off as an asshole it just gets annoying to see the same thing come up over and over again. In Patreon/PayPal/Credit Card world incest includes adoptive and step parents as well. Which is why Azel is out.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well Patreon can't very well stop them from adding content after the game is "done" and isn't getting any more funding through them.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well Patreon can't very well stop them from adding content after the game is "done" and isn't getting any more funding through them.
At that point you are correct but BD has stated he has plans to work on this game for 4-6 years. See the FAQ for more details.

Reactions: csmk14

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Super stoked that the update will be out today, hopefully posted here by the time I get off work this evening! If not... well..... I was planning on pledging Brain for at least a month anyway....

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes