TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
LMFAO I hope Ryker's Mom is Super Cute and Just as Sweet as Azel then we can bring her into the Harem too and One day just show up at Ryker's Moms house for Sunday dinner and hes like WTF YOU DOIN HERE?! And MC is like what you didn't know *leans in and kisses Ryker's mom on the lips before sitting down next to her* And turns out shes a bit of a freak and she gives him a handy under the table and he finishes in her hand and she forcibly drops some food into that hand and then licks it clean at the table. All the while Ryker cant wrap his mind around it and Katie whose sitting across from MC and on the other side of her mom gives him a Knowing look after having seen his O face and feeling a bit land on her shin :D and she just chuckles and whispers to the two of them... "Seriously right here?" And Ryker is like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS HE HERE FOR?" And Shes like "LANGUAGE MISTER I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECTING MY BOYFRIEND IN THIS HOUSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" *Ryker sits down and cowers a little* "Yes mother..."
Damm you went hard on this one, wow, I'm not against it though

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
LMFAO I hope Ryker's Mom is Super Cute and Just as Sweet as Azel then we can bring her into the Harem too and One day just show up at Ryker's Moms house for Sunday dinner and hes like WTF YOU DOIN HERE?! And MC is like what you didn't know *leans in and kisses Ryker's mom on the lips before sitting down next to her* And turns out shes a bit of a freak and she gives him a handy under the table and he finishes in her hand and she forcibly drops some food into that hand and then licks it clean at the table. All the while Ryker cant wrap his mind around it and Katie whose sitting across from MC and on the other side of her mom gives him a Knowing look after having seen his O face and feeling a bit land on her shin :D and she just chuckles and whispers to the two of them... "Seriously right here?" And Ryker is like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS HE HERE FOR?" And Shes like "LANGUAGE MISTER I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECTING MY BOYFRIEND IN THIS HOUSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" *Ryker sits down and cowers a little* "Yes mother..."
Then his mom gave the ultimatum. From now on Ryker will call the MC daddy. So we can finally partake in the "are you winning son?" joke to him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have a feeling Ryker and Katie's parents are not around. I am pretty sure they are both under Charles care based on some of the mumbling dialog from Charles.

Reactions: csmk14

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am very patience. I will sit back and wait for large number of guys and gals screaming high frequency saying "Oh my God!!! Oh my God!!! The update been released... Download it ASAP!!!" I am not going to try to find video clips that show the crowds screaming...

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Saw confirmation on the discord channel that it will be released on 9/29/2020 at 3PM EST. I normally don't post stuff from discord channel but I wanted to share with everyone.
Good to hear that. I assumed BD was able to make his corrections on the minor hick-ups he found. Hopefully his process on next update will go smoother. Also hope he can relax a little before proceeding the next update.

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Not that he would listen to me but I told him to get some rest.
I know BD did see some of my posting when I include him in there. However, he had hand full and I am sure he does his best to read majority of the posting. I decided not to include BD on my last posting, I wanted to respect him on his own decision and I am sure others would say the same thing to him, like you said that you asked him to get some rest.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Harem Wars: Part 2

Who do you think would win in a fight between WVM's MC and Being a DIK's MC? I've been thinking a lot about this, since both games have similar settings. Personally, I think Michael Cartwright(WVM) could probably take Miles Chesterfield(BADIK). Sure BADIK MC knows some MMA type moves, but he's only a little guy. WVM MC is godddamn monster with a heart of gold, he'd probably just literally run through the guy.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Who do you think would win in a fight between WVM's MC and Being a DIK's MC? I've been thinking a lot about this, since both games have similar settings. Personally, I think Michael Cartwright(WVM) could probably take Miles Chesterfield(BADIK). Sure BADIK MC knows some MMA type moves, but he's only a little guy. WVM MC is godddamn monster with a heart of gold, he'd probably just literally run through the guy.
If we're talking strictly a fight
Then unfortunately the BaDiK MC would win. Training and Technique can easily help you overcome size.

Also, the MC in this hasn't shown any real fighting spirit outside of punching Ryker, but his face has a magnetic attraction to fist. Not calling him weak but he's more a thinker than a fighter as shown by him not bum rushing Gorg. I don't think he'd stand a chance.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

I haven't played the game, Being a DIK, yet. Is it worth a try? I look at it and it seems interesting to give a it a try.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I haven't played the game, Being a DIK, yet. Is it worth a try? I look at it and it seems interesting to give a it a try.
It's pretty interesting, so I'd say go for it. I prefer the structure of WVM which has been following a more traditional story-structure. BADIK is good with hot babes and funny scenes, but it's just a little too busy for me. WVM is definitely a more intimate/close to chest experience. But if you're looking for a game that's going to be closest to the WVM feel, that's gonna be it.

Reactions: TundraLupus

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It's pretty interesting, so I'd say go for it. I prefer the structure of WVM which has been following a more traditional story-structure. BADIK is good with hot babes and funny scenes, but it's just a little too busy for me. WVM is definitely a more intimate/close to chest experience. But if you're looking for a game that's going to be closest to the WVM feel, that's gonna be it.
I jumps around several games to see how each game react. Since I have done so many, I ended up in a mixing bowl that I could get few things mixed up with others. I sometime have to scale back to think of which ones I have done. I like WVM, the problem for me is that I am bad with names and I could get certain characters mixed up with another. I am sure I haven't done "Being a DIK" yet. However I just downloaded it at this moment. Damn, the original package is 8GB. I downloaded the compressed/kompressed version. I will give it a try, maybe after WVM update. Thanks for your opinion. :p

Have a great day. (y)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Ok so I had a post a little while ago mentioning traditional story-structure (ie The Hero's Journey). This got me thinking about WVM's MC and his relation to that. So far, we have the humble small-town boy with a lot of potential. He's going off on a journey to find a greater destiny (basketball stardom). Along his journey our hero has a mentor/guide (in this case Rachael/Harper/Damien?). Now a part of the Hero's Journey is losing that mentor. You can see this in a lot of other mediums that follow that structure, Star Wars, Lords of the Rings, etc. Which got me thinking, one of these mentor/guide figures is going to either be potentially eliminated, or have their guidance cut off in some way. Now we see this in Star Wars with Obi-Wan getting killed, and in LOTR with Gandalf having to leave the fellowship to duel the Balrog of Morgoth. Now who does MC have that has been the most mentor-like to him so far? I think one of these people, are going to be diminished...at least for a time.

This brings me to back to Star Wars and LOTR. When Obi-Wan and Gandalf effectively were taken away from being able to assist the hero directly, who stepped in to assist? They had their usual pals, R2D2/C3P0 and Samwise Gamgee to help them move long. MC has the girls. Now this does step a little out of line with the traditional Hero's Journey, but who else assisted the hero? A scoundrel or potential antagonist who turned out to be a good guy, or turned out to be not as much of a dick as you thought. In Star Wars you had the scruffy nerf herder Han Solo, and in LOTR you had the sons of Denethor.

Which brings me to this idea. Since Damien, who was at the beginning was the taking up the mentor role, who could be this nerf herder. What character, who was seemingly a dick, could come back at the last minute and blast Darth Vader off of MC's tail?

Now I ask you...would a Ryker redemption even happen? Could it happen? SHOULD it happen?

I've had a lot of coffee and whiskey.

*edited for a couple of grammar hiccups, and spelling.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
At the time I post this there will be 12 hours til update.

So a Quick PSA.

Please remember to use one of the two spoiler tags when talking about various things of the update.
There's the full spoiler tag that looks like a flag Spoilers.jpg Which puts anything you type between the two under this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right beside that is three dots with a drop down arrow that has the inline spoiler which blurs the text between

spoiler.PNG
Causing the text to look like this.

I'm sure LocoGringo78 and possibly a few others will be by with their polite request as well at a much closer time to the update.

Happy gaming all.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
One thing you'll learn about Braindrop if ya ever do get to know him is that there really isn't any "talking him out of it" once he sets his mind to something.
I know a few devs like this! They can be quite infuriating at times, especially when you tell them that they need to at least blink once in a while, maybe even god forbid; get some sleep! ;):)

Hey Braindrop, can't message you, but is there anyway I can help support WVM's development in a non-monetary way?
Recommending the game to anyone you might think would like it is probably the easiest way to help :)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes