Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Jamie's definitely my favorite, but for once in a VN, there's not a single girl I don't like. Best looking, and wants you to sleep with everyone.

Oh, wait, I forgot the old-ass doctor. Didn't sleep with her so I kinda forgot she existed. Original Rainn is a close second appearance-wise (I don't know if the new makeup-less look is going to be permanent. She doesn't look bad without it but that does change her appearance ranking for me.) Shauna is a close second personality-wise. It's hard for me to rate the girls after that.

I would love to see erotic content with Willow, but with what's already been canonically established in the story, and certain issues that could cause, I'm trying not to get my hopes up about that.
While there isn't a character I don't like visually. There are a few I do not want in my harem. Jasmine, since she is the girlfriend (even a former girlfriend seems like trouble at this point) of a team mate and I personally don't feel it is the time to do that. Tia, I have trust issues she came off wrong from the first time we met her and knows about Charles secret shower which has me a little worried about being about to trust her. Finally Katie, while she has an awesome lewd scene she is too close to Ryker and Charles and will need to prove she doesn't have a hidden agenda before I change my mind on her. Other than those 3 I am ok with messing around with anyone else in the game so far. Sure people are a little turned off by the old nurse, but hey she has a nice body for a grandma so hit it once just for the experience right?

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
Technically, developers and graphic designer need high processor/cores and RAM to do their designing. The multimedia (graphic/video/audio) demands a lot. I did a bench-test on someone systems when they were having issue and was able to see why they needed custom system than the traditional systems that been provided to the employees in the company.

Have a great day. (y)
Totally true. A simple scene picture (2 actors, some furniture and a background) can take up to 1 hour of rendering with a medium range graphic card (nVidia 2080, for instance) in high quality. If the scene is a litle dark, this will be multiplied by up to 4x. So if you're about to render a low light simple scene at 30 fps, you may need 120 hours of rendering for 1 second of animation (30 frames). Yes, this is a 5 days non-stop rendering day and night work. So you'll probably need another computer to keep working while your renderer one is in use. A lot of tricks can be made to lower this time (starting by avoiding dark scenes, pre-rendered furniture, etc...) I managed to lower render times in DAZ studio to 15 minutes each frame for a decent quality result, but still, 30 frames are 450 minutes of rendering, more than 7 hours for 1 second of animation. All those tricks take work, time and/or limit what you can create. So yea, you need some invest to get a project like this updating frequently, or a larger human team, each one with their own good computers.

Reactions: thorin0815

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Totally true. A simple scene picture (2 actors, some furniture and a background) can take up to 1 hour of rendering with a medium range graphic card (nVidia 2080, for instance) in high quality. If the scene is a litle dark, this will be multiplied by up to 4x. So if you're about to render a low light simple scene at 30 fps, you may need 120 hours of rendering for 1 second of animation (30 frames). Yes, this is a 5 days non-stop rendering day and night work. So you'll probably need another computer to keep working while your renderer one is in use. A lot of tricks can be made to lower this time (starting by avoiding dark scenes, pre-rendered furniture, etc...) I managed to lower render times in DAZ studio to 15 minutes each frame for a decent quality result, but still, 30 frames are 450 minutes of rendering, more than 7 hours for 1 second of animation. All those tricks take work, time and/or limit what you can create. So yea, you need some invest to get a project like this updating frequently, or a larger human team, each one with their own good computers.
Which is why cloud services would be good because you can setup a system or more on economical package and then when you need the processor and ram, you can increase it quite high like 64 virtual processors and 1TB RAM as long you need to complete it and reduce it down to 1 processor and 4GB of RAM. Again, you can set it as pay what you use. I forget the price per minute for 64 x virtual processors and 1TB RAM. Again, it varies on certain people. Some are not comfortable to use cloud service, however it been out for quite some time and a lot of companies are switch to cloud services to reduce the in house "data centers"

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
While there isn't a character I don't like visually. There are a few I do not want in my harem. Jasmine, since she is the girlfriend (even a former girlfriend seems like trouble at this point) of a team mate and I personally don't feel it is the time to do that. Tia, I have trust issues she came off wrong from the first time we met her and knows about Charles secret shower which has me a little worried about being about to trust her. Finally Katie, while she has an awesome lewd scene she is too close to Ryker and Charles and will need to prove she doesn't have a hidden agenda before I change my mind on her. Other than those 3 I am ok with messing around with anyone else in the game so far. Sure people are a little turned off by the old nurse, but hey she has a nice body for a grandma so hit it once just for the experience right?
Sure people are a little turned off by the old nurse, but hey she has a nice body for a grandma so hit it once just for the experience right?
Mental image deleted.

Jasmine, since she is the girlfriend (even a former girlfriend seems like trouble at this point) of a team mate and I personally don't feel it is the time to do that.
I can be a bit of a dick in VNs, at least when it comes to the male characters. If there are ever choices to blackmail or not or rape or not, I have more fun playing a character who takes the more virtuous routes, and I much prefer to play a character who's upfront and honest about sleeping around instead of lying and cheating; however, when it comes to pre-existing relationships, every woman belongs to me and male friends that have girlfriends exist only to watch their girls get banged and stolen right in front of them. Besides, the dude likes dudes so really it would be doing him a favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I can be a bit of a dick in VNs, at least when it comes to the male characters. If there are ever choices to blackmail or not or rape or not, I have more fun playing a character who takes the more virtuous routes, and I much prefer to play a character who's upfront and honest about sleeping around instead of lying and cheating; however, when it comes to pre-existing relationships, every woman belongs to me and male friends that have girlfriends exist only to watch their girls get banged and stolen right in front of them. Besides, the dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so really it would be doing him a favor.
I have a really had time doing stuff like that which is probably why there are so many games people say are good that I just pass out due to some of the content or actions you need to take in order to get some of the girls. I need some feel good stuff and be able to do it in a positive way. Sure I dabbled into the cheating part here (you have to in order to get to enjoy Alexis and a few others in this game), but I do have some moral standards and stealing a girl from another guy is one of those I won't do. Sure I know it seems he is into guys, but we still don't know if that is a fact or if it is an act. Don't forget he is working for Ryker and will do what he needs to do in order to keep his mother's hospital bills taken care of.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Do you think Ryker is using leverage on Damien to "force" him to be gay, or is that just another layer of the onion that is Damien?

*edited for potential spoiler

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Do you think Ryker is using leverage on Damien to "force" him to be gay, or is that just another layer of the onion that is Damien?

*edited for potential spoiler
I think it is possible, or he is playing the part to avoid having anything happen to Jasmine, or maybe he just really is that way. Odds are he really is that way.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think it is possible, or he is playing the part to avoid having anything happen to Jasmine, or maybe he just really is that way. Odds are he really is that way.
From how he acts I think he probably is gay(but even though I'm pan/bi my gaydar sucks), and that is one of the leverages that Riker has on him, hopefully the break-up is a way for him to get rid of that and maybe he will communicate with the Mc some more and we can help, I don't condone a lot of what he did, and certainly don't condone how he broke up with Jasmine on my main playthrough(I confronted him), but maybe it is worth it to give him a second chance

Reactions: Uncle Loco

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
If he is that way, why would he hide that? I thought it was very common in America . Is it a part of the school regulation? It's even more suspicious as why he gets with her gf in the first place. Maybe you're right about the protecting part.

Sorry, I editted the spoiler.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If he is that way, why would he hide that? I thought it was very common in America . Is it a part of the school regulation? It's even more suspicious as why he gets with her gf in the first place. Maybe you're right about the protecting part.

Sorry, I editted the spoiler.
I'm not from the USA so I'll not actually answer your question, but in a worldwide set up I can tell you, no it isn't and athletes would lose sponsorships and be discriminated against for openly being homosexual, the fact that Sky is so easily accepted is surprising as hell, and I don't doubt that it is a PR stunt coming from the higher-ups because of how many scandals they had. It is getting better, although slowly, but yeah...

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
From how he acts I think he probably is gay(but even though I'm pan/bi my gaydar sucks), and that is one of the leverages that Riker has on him, hopefully the break-up is a way for him to get rid of that and maybe he will communicate with the Mc some more and we can help, I don't condone a lot of what he did, and certainly don't condone how he broke up with Jasmine on my main playthrough(I confronted him), but maybe it is worth it to give him a second chance
Weirdly enough, I wasn't really mad about it when I learned the circumstances. I get it, he's backed into a corner. It's Ryker that's gonna get some lead to the chest over it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Weirdly enough, I wasn't really mad about it when I learned the circumstances. I get it, he's backed into a corner. It's Ryker that's gonna get some lead to the chest over it.
Yeah, me neither, I normally automatically give second chances though, but the way he acted towards her pisses me off, it doesn't mean I won't help him, but I'll still confront him about it given the chance.

By "pisses me off" i meant ( makes me angry but not mad, which would mean i would confront and discuss about it instead of just punching the person)

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
yeah, me neither, I normally automatically give second chances though, but the way he acted towards her pisses me off, it doesn't mean I won't help him, but I'll still confront him about it given the chance.
Oh yeah. That was totally crappy.

The only appropriate punishment is to make him watch while I get Jasmine on her knees and . . . um . . .

Nevermind.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Where is Ryker's mom? Is she hot? Would she be interested in making a video with MC who could be wearing a clown mask, a video that could mysteriously be leaked and AirDropped to every mobile device on campus?
agree with you until the leaked part, unless we have consent, and being how much of an Ass Ryker is I don't think it is impossible.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
agree with you until the leaked part, unless we have consent, and being how much of an Ass Ryker is I don't think it is impossible.
Ok, that's why we need to see IF she's interested. Then, with her consent, the video gets MYSTERIOUSLY LEAKED *wink* *wink* (similar to how the actress wants her sex tape to go out).

C'mon man

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok, that's why we need to see IF she's interested. Then, with her consent, the video gets MYSTERIOUSLY LEAKED *wink* *wink* (similar to how the actress wants her sex tape to go out).

C'mon man
Sorry, I'm way too used to creeps, and I didn't know about the actress because of the route I've chosen, interesting to know though.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
LMFAO I hope Ryker's Mom is Super Cute and Just as Sweet as Azel then we can bring her into the Harem too and One day just show up at Ryker's Moms house for Sunday dinner and hes like WTF YOU DOIN HERE?! And MC is like what you didn't know *leans in and kisses Ryker's mom on the lips before sitting down next to her* And turns out shes a bit of a freak and she gives him a handy under the table and he finishes in her hand and she forcibly drops some food into that hand and then licks it clean at the table. All the while Ryker cant wrap his mind around it and Katie whose sitting across from MC and on the other side of her mom gives him a Knowing look after having seen his O face and feeling a bit land on her shin :D and she just chuckles and whispers to the two of them... "Seriously right here?" And Ryker is like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS HE HERE FOR?" And Shes like "LANGUAGE MISTER I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECTING MY BOYFRIEND IN THIS HOUSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" *Ryker sits down and cowers a little* "Yes mother..."

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
LMFAO I hope Ryker's Mom is Super Cute and Just as Sweet as Azel then we can bring her into the Harem too and One day just show up at Ryker's Moms house for Sunday dinner and hes like WTF YOU DOIN HERE?! And MC is like what you didn't know *leans in and kisses Ryker's mom on the lips before sitting down next to her* And turns out shes a bit of a freak and she gives him a handy under the table and he finishes in her hand and she forcibly drops some food into that hand and then licks it clean at the table. All the while Ryker cant wrap his mind around it and Katie whose sitting across from MC and on the other side of her mom gives him a Knowing look after having seen his O face and feeling a bit land on her shin :D and she just chuckles and whispers to the two of them... "Seriously right here?" And Ryker is like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS HE HERE FOR?" And Shes like "LANGUAGE MISTER I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECTING MY BOYFRIEND IN THIS HOUSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" *Ryker sits down and cowers a little* "Yes mother..."

And then both women bend over the table and beg the MC to take them.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes