Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The count down is just under 5 hours from now. I am itching for that update like everyone else. I can't wait to see what BD has lined up for us. I have my note pad ready to go for updates to the game guide. The conspiracy theory wall is ready for some new material as well.

I know most of you are familiar with me and my crazy topics, and obsession with a certain redhead, but I wanted to be serious for a few moments.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments after the update today.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked (don't forget to use spoiler tags). Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
I will probably post something similar to this one more time to keep it fresh for everyone as my final post of the day. Especially since I am planning to take a small break from the thread until after I get to enjoy the full update just to prevent any spoilers from being seen and ruining my experience.

One final thought before I end this post. I want to thank all my friends/extended perverted family here for making it a lot of fun these past few months on the thread. There are so many of you now that I look forward to hearing from each day. It has been fun chatting here with you all and I can't wait to see what we all come up with next.

Sorry you will see this one more time today as well.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Never have I been so sad to work night shifts then when the update moved from 3pm yesterday (my night off) to 3pm today (when I'll be asleep and then have to get up and go straight to work). Although it has been a fair while since I called in sick to work. Needing to play this game to see what's new with Jamie is a sickness right?

Reactions: Ivanovich98

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Sorry didn't mean to come off as an asshole it just gets annoying to see the same thing come up over and over again. In Patreon/PayPal/Credit Card world incest includes adoptive and step parents as well. Which is why Azel is out.
Patreon rules sucks. I mean ok if they wanna ban incest but to say that stepmom is your mom, even though they're not blood related, is silly thing to do. I mean to say that stepmom/adoptive mom is incest, then idk. In the case of Braindrop i would consider opening a page at Subscribestar that have no such limitation. Then again BD knows the best what kind of story he wants to tell. And no offense taken. I should appologize, i was inactive in this forum for some months and wasn't aware of some things.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Part of me wants to know what is in the murder kit and the other part of me is terrified to find out. Love you girls have fun today if you get to play. Uncle Loco is looking for a recap of your adventures later.
I love the fact that they even have such a set of tools that they've given it a name; "murder kit" does have a nice ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think I might actually steal that line for a story I am working on. One day I would like to attempt to turn it into a Lewd game but I just don't have the computer or skills to handle the renders. I already mentioned it here before that I would like to take the twins personalities (new character names and designs though out of respect to BD) and put them in the story, however if I did I would need direct input from The Krypt Angel to make it work out perfectly. Ah but that is just a pipe dream at this point with my sad excuse of a computer.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think I might actually steal that line for a story I am working on. One day I would like to attempt to turn it into a Lewd game but I just don't have the computer or skills to handle the renders. I already mentioned it here before that I would like to take the twins personalities (new character names and designs though out of respect to BD) and put them in the story, however if I did I would need direct input from The Krypt Angel to make it work out perfectly. Ah but that is just a pipe dream at this point with my sad excuse of a computer.
I can give you another line.

Friends are like condoms.They protect you when things get hard.

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
The count down is just under 5 hours from now. I am itching for that update like everyone else. I can't wait to see what BD has lined up for us. I have my note pad ready to go for updates to the game guide. The conspiracy theory wall is ready for some new material as well.

I know most of you are familiar with me and my crazy topics, and obsession with a certain redhead, but I wanted to be serious for a few moments.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments after the update today.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked (don't forget to use spoiler tags). Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
I will probably post something similar to this one more time to keep it fresh for everyone as my final post of the day. Especially since I am planning to take a small break from the thread until after I get to enjoy the full update just to prevent any spoilers from being seen and ruining my experience.

One final thought before I end this post. I want to thank all my friends/extended perverted family here for making it a lot of fun these past few months on the thread. There are so many of you now that I look forward to hearing from each day. It has been fun chatting here with you all and I can't wait to see what we all come up with next.

Sorry you will see this one more time today as well.
Hey LocoGringo78. Hows this for taking some time to enjoy the game?? My current save is at the endscene, but once the new version comes out i plan to play da whole game entirely from da start :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey LocoGringo78. Hows this for taking some time to enjoy the game?? My current save is at the endscene, but once the new version comes out i plan to play da whole game entirely from da start :D
My plan is to continue my Female Shauna version path first then the Transgender Female Shauna version, and finish it up with a new play through probably female Shauna cheat path to see if I can figure out what changed from the earlier days. Once I finish that then I might come back to make comments or see what others are saying again. I know that around an hour before the update is scheduled to drop I will stay away from this thread until I am done with my play throughs, but I will make one final post before my break.

After that it is time to update the guide again. Hopefully just minimal changes to the earlier in the week stuff so it is not a ton of extra work again, but since I do enjoy replays of this game it would be fine either way.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
My plan is to continue my Female Shauna version path first then the Transgender Female Shauna version, and finish it up with a new play through probably female Shauna cheat path to see if I can figure out what changed from the earlier days. Once I finish that then I might come back to make comments or see what others are saying again. I know that around an hour before the update is scheduled to drop I will stay away from this thread until I am done with my play throughs, but I will make one final post before my break.

After that it is time to update the guide again. Hopefully just minimal changes to the earlier in the week stuff so it is not a ton of extra work again, but since I do enjoy replays of this game it would be fine either way.
Well that's certainly taking it up to da next level for sure. and i wish ya all da pleasure playing those playthrough's, and yeah ill be adding ya in a moment or two as a friend. i certainly wish to know your stake & take on things once ya are done :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well that's certainly taking it up to da next level for sure. and i wish ya all da pleasure playing those playthrough's, and yeah ill be adding ya in a moment or two as a friend. i certainly wish to know your stake & take on things once ya are done :D
Don't you worry I will be posting (using the spoiler tags for sure as I value my life). It may not be until later tonight before I post stuff though. Especially since this update is supposed to be really big, and I take my time with the text and read into a lot of it for clues of things to come in the future.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Don't you worry I will be posting (using the spoiler tags for sure as I value my life). It may not be until later tonight before I post stuff though. Especially since this update is supposed to be really big, and I take my time with the text and read into a lot of it for clues of things to come in the future.
I'll propably read those tommorow then. becouse seeing how long it took for me to do 1 playthrough (Da none cheating road) you'll propably be busy the remaining evening and some night hours. but i meanth more as in..well on day 2 he changed this to that..and i honestly think he shouldn't have changed it, and stuff like that. and such a conversation might be best outside da crowd's eyes :D

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well.... I usually try no to post any spoilers and/or screenshots on here for a while... In fact, I may ghosted out for a while to avoid hearing spoilers on here. for the forum rating, I usually do not do any rating until the game is completed. However I would provide comment in posting.

Roughly two hours and 48 more minutes... And counting...

Have a great day. (y)

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Well.... I usually try no to post any spoilers and/or screenshots on here for a while... In fact, I may ghosted out for a while to avoid hearing spoilers on here. for the forum rating, I usually do not do any rating until the game is completed. However I would provide comment in posting.

Roughly two hours and 48 more minutes... And counting...

Have a great day. (y)
Wise choise. also i know where lucifer is :D.
and i hope you have a great day as well sir and or ma'm :D

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wise choise. also i know where lucifer is :D.
and i hope you have a great day as well sir and or ma'm :D
I am aware that there will be some players who love to spill spoiler and others who do not want to know the spoilers. What I learn is to stay silent for few days to prevent me to spill any spoilers. However if someone is stuck on certain theme, I would be willing to assist on some guidance.

Hope we do our best to prevent too much spoilers. If BD post any spoiler, that is up to him, he owns this project. I am looking forward for the update release.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'll propably read those tommorow then. becouse seeing how long it took for me to do 1 playthrough (Da none cheating road) you'll propably be busy the remaining evening and some night hours. but i meanth more as in..well on day 2 he changed this to that..and i honestly think he shouldn't have changed it, and stuff like that. and such a conversation might be best outside da crowd's eyes :D
Oh I highly recommend the cheat route so you can have fun with Alexis, I hope she returns as a regular to WVM. See my game guide if you have not had a chance to experience her yet. Oh the face she makes is priceless when you give it to her good in the bathroom.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes