WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Saw in Latest Updates that Da7 final is out, still avoiding playing until the rework but I thought I'd do something to sum up the feelings the rest of you must be having right about now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I test out WVM tomorrow. At this moment, I been testing other games. Hope we, the posters, prevent ourselves leaking too many spoilers. Need to respect others who have to wait even longer, such as compress/kompress, Android port, MacOS, Linux, and other OS. Hopefully they will get theirs within next 24-72 hours. Mean time, I figured I may wait to test it out. I should try to figure to do Android port converting, since I have some Android devices and emulator.

Enjoy BD's official update release and don't spread out too may spoilers..

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Maviarab

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well i have the same problem.
So i am using free Avira Antivirus, there is a option for free 550mb VPN conection. Turn this on, go too MEGA, start the download and cut the VPN. It works for me.
I use VPN full time on all my devices. Yes, the VPN strain the bandwidth. If you believe to use dual VPNs, you may need to reduce it to one or none if downloading becomes an issue.

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I see the links are set for NOPY for Win/Linux and Mac for download. Android is not set at this moment from this main page (page 1) (y)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
even before downloading mega told me my download quota will be over and download will be interrupted. how do people download from mega successfully?
I use MegaSync. Sometimes it goes over the 4GB quota, sometimes it pauses for a few hours once you reach the quota. BUT: It saves the partial and you can resume anytime you want.

Also I just manually reconnect my internet connection after 4GB, get a new ip and voila: 4 more GB.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I use MegaSync. Sometimes it goes over the 4GB quota, sometimes it pauses for a few hours once you reach the quota. BUT: It saves the partial and you can resume anytime you want.

Also I just manually reconnect my internet connection after 4GB, get a new ip and voila: 4 more GB.
can you please elaborate the process? does MegaSync have the option to change the ip to continue downloading instantly when download quota is over?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
can you please elaborate the process? does MegaSync have the option to change the ip to continue downloading instantly when download quota is over?
No, I go to my router settings for that. Manual reconnect. I'm in Germany and use DSL btw.

Edit: Maybe use another link instead. The nopy one is usually quite fast.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
No, I go to my router settings for that. Manual reconnect. I'm in Germany and use DSL btw.
This does the trick what Grimtown posted. You would have to disconnect the modem and wait a moment and reconnect. Or you can remote to your modem and tell it to refresh the IP.

Reactions: akstorm

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019

I use MegaDownloader it bypasses the quota and I can pause and resume the next day if I want

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes