badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow .. that took long. Especially because in the past there updates came in very often. And now what? 4 month?

I guess some RL problems? ...

Reactions: botc76

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Used to be super excited about this game, but the infrequence of updates along with the Patreon BS (I seriously don't know why all these devs havent moved to subscribestar by now) made me lose interest for a good while. Is this finally the full day 7 yet?

Plus there is so little content for each individual girl, largely due to the inclusion of the whole Rachel storyline, which should have never really existed in the first place and only serves to distract from the main characters.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
well many games has the incest patch, because some anonymous mod made it, i think the same will happen here. it so annoying the constantly tease of the mc step-mother and we can't do nothing.
Incest patch only works to change names and relationships, the scenes arent going to be created at all, so nothing anyone can do unless BD decides he wants to hand over his assets for the game to a modder.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Oh well, after waiting so long, no Azel strikes me like a heart atack:(
And since i was interested in her only, guess its time to move on.

• Angry
Reactions: Krynh

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017

itsapickle

Aug 13, 2020
so milfy city is on patreon and its literally about fucking your family when you add the patch, its allowed on there because of the fact its written as "landlady, lord, rommie." i dont understand why BD doesnt just do the same

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Incest patch only works to change names and relationships, the scenes arent going to be created at all, so nothing anyone can do unless BD decides he wants to hand over his assets for the game to a modder.
i pretty sure i already saw content being add with some of the patch, i think the correct denomination is dark patch or something like that? But yeah, you are right is more complicated that i think. We are taking about a huge content creator here, that has almost 2.000 patrons, he would not risk lost that.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Guy's from which point did you guys start playing from?I have doubts since some of the story has been changed and all.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes