OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
so milfy city is on patreon and its literally about fucking your family when you add the patch, its allowed on there because of the fact its written as "landlady, lord, rommie." i dont understand why BD doesnt just do the same
because it would take time to create renders for them and its sorta too far in the story to suddenly change it and would also massively change the storys meanings and emotions

Reactions: dabird851

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm curious about something but since it is related to my choices I'll put it under spoiler Why is the Mc saying "friendly kisses" so much? First I would prefer that to be a choice and second MY MC shouldn't be saying that as they gave a green light for Bailey to be with Rain, so this makes it inconsistent as fuck.(to clarify it makes for an inconsistent way of thinking.)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
also probably means we won't see anything with the coach since you go with her daughter.
Time will tell.
But I hope at least that we can form a relationship with Harper. But on the other hand.. there is this scandal at school, it will make it difficult to be with Harper. But it can be changed somehow.

Reactions: dabird851

itsapickle

Aug 13, 2020
because it would take time to create renders for them and its sorta too far in the story to suddenly change it and would also massively change the storys meanings and emotions
but that can be fixed with the patch, and azel and if what Doxxi said is true and no harper either thats going to pull alot of people that are, or would have gotten into the game because of them out.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Sep 15, 2017
so milfy city is on patreon and its literally about fucking your family when you add the patch, its allowed on there because of the fact its written as "landlady, lord, rommie." i dont understand why DB doesnt just do the same
Because that makes no sense story-wise and Braindrop isn't going to compromise the writing in this game to accommodate it.

<This post has all the information regarding why there's no incest and why it took so long for the update to come out.

was about god damn time. i mean dude can make 15k per month, and he descides to prioritize his daily job. bro u better make millions working that one
He wasn't prioritizing his day job. He essentially took a mental health break and paused his Patreon while he wasn't working on the game. For the specifics you should check the post I linked above.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Azel will get boned eventually, there is no reason why she wouldn't be. You can simply make a patch like all the other games do, all you'd need to do is alter the dialog.

Let's look at what happened in this update....

- More kissing with her.
- She saw MC and Jamie going at it...and afterwards she asked MC if her top was too revealing. She is getting feelings for MC, she wanted him to look at her cleavage.
- When MC picked her up, we got a panties shot of her.

The first one can be nothing, but there is no reason for the other instances to happen if it wasn't for buildup for her eventual sex scenes. This game is a fuck-everything-that-moves harem game, it doesn't make sense if some of the girls are excluded from that.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Okay, so first of all, after that ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But also, daaaamn, great update.

Also also, daaaaaamn:
And I do sincerely hope we get some more screentime with her: :love:

But also also also, I totally called this one:

Last edited:

itsapickle

Aug 13, 2020
if Milfy city a game which is very obviously about fucking your own family can squeak by on pateron by calling them landlady, rommie etc, DB should defitenly do the same because a patch would easily be able to fix their titles.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes