Trikus

May 31, 2020
if Milfy city a game which is very obviously about fucking your own family can squeak by on pateron by calling them landlady, rommie etc, DB should defitenly do the same because a patch would easily be able to fix their titles.
And if someone squeals on Milfy City to Patreon, they will remove it quickly. It has happened before. Braindrop is doing his game his way.

Sep 15, 2017
like i said a patch would fix that.
if Milfy city a game which is very obviously about fucking your own family can squeak by on pateron by calling them landlady, rommie etc, DB should defitenly do the same because a patch would easily be able to fix their titles.
Not without compromising the quality of the story he's trying to write. Braindrop is something of a perfectionist, according to those who've spoken more extensively with him. Your solution has been discussed and discarded in the 5 billion times this topic has come up before your posts.

Incest isn't happening. Not anytime soon. If that's a dealbreaker for you, come back after the game is complete and some "Evil Modder" adds that content to the game. Or go play one of the many other incest games available. Either way, PLEASE stop beating this deadass horse.

ayyboyy123

Mar 27, 2018
Well I decided I dont want to play this game anymore, the dev says he won't ever let us have a sexual relationship with are adopted Mother, and now we can't with are sister because of the patreon view of incest, which is fine with the sister but the adopted Mother come on, their not blood related. But thats not the thing that get me mad, it the fact the dev lets us flirt, kiss, and cuddle with the adopted Mother and sister that upsets me, if the dev is not going to give us the option to have a sexual relationship with them, he shouldn't allow us to do those things with them in the first place. Enough ranting the game was great in the beginning, but now I hate it, anyways good luck with the game Dev and I'm sure everyone else will still love and play it, but not me....
Wow, some people just can't enjoy without incest.
Older milf: dick soft 8=D
Mother figure: HERE WE GO 8=======D
Lmao

Reactions: iowaboy1844

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously, no sex with the step mom is ridiculous.
Everything has been pointing to that from day one, not to include it because of patreon bullshit is a stupid excuse, if you consider how many devs do their incest patches... oh I mean, how many games get anonymous incest patches.

If he chooses this easier route, despite knowing that a fair share of people (and I would bet that includes a large amount of patrons) expected sex between MC and Stepmom to happen, then that's just screwing those people over.

I'm not one to complain about delays, for whatever reason and no, you can't read up on it on his patreon, he deleted those posts, but I do think that it's worth mentioning that there are many, many devs having the exact same problem with patreon and he is one of the very few who seems to have actually changed his storyline due to it, instead of looking for an "anonymous source" for incest patches.
Very weak sauce.

itsapickle

Aug 13, 2020
And if someone squeals on Milfy City to Patreon, they will remove it quickly. It has happened before. Braindrop is doing his game his way.
you realize that they review their patreon pages right? if that was the case milfy city wouldnt be on it. like i said its very obviously about fucking your family.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Not without compromising the quality of the story he's trying to write. Braindrop is something of a perfectionist, according to those who've spoken more extensively with him. Your solution has been discussed and discarded in the 5 billion times this topic has come up before your posts.

Incest isn't happening. Not anytime soon. If that's a dealbreaker for you, come back after the game is complete and some "Evil Modder" adds that content to the game. Or go play one of the many other incest games available. Either way, PLEASE stop beating this deadass horse.
If the original plans were to have incest content in the game, then he's already "compromising" the story he wanted to write because of Patreon.

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
even before downloading mega told me my download quota will be over and download will be interrupted. how do people download from mega successfully?
Idk it its just me but I have a minimum quota of 4gb and then it resets after an unknown amount of time. You can try waiting a few days and then try to download it. 2gb usually downloads in like 30 mins for me

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
he had a family memebr and bestfriend die, he wasnt working on WYM because he was greiving.
Might wanna read his patreon, explains everything...
Ive been playing this game from the start.
His first delay was (on his patreon) "im getting back to my day job, and i have less time to keep up"
after 3 weeks "missed" (i dont blame him. he kinda set up a high tempo of a weekly update), the story can become to whatever. My condolences if he rly lost a family member and a best friend, but tell me how many times does that happen with every dev out here. Its like, u see a game on hold or abandoned (family member died this that, mental breakdown). Lets say a loved one dies, u from ur job get 1 2 maybe a week free. Not 2 months. Life has to go on.

But overall im very happy that he's back and working on the game. Furthermore he fully deserves that 15k and going up.

Edit:
And since the first weeks of delay, he was like "ok we gonna have an update for early august" early august comes "we are gonna have an update for late august" ect ect. Why not just "i need some time, ill announce when the next update will be" and be done with it

Trikus

May 31, 2020
His first delay was (on his patreon) "im getting back to my day job, and i have less time to keep up"
after 3 weeks "missed" (i dont blame him. he kinda set up a high tempo of a weekly update), the story can become to whatever. My condolences if he rly lost a family member and a best friend, but tell me how many times does that happen with every dev out here. Its like, u see a game on hold or abandoned (family member died this that, mental breakdown). Lets say a loved one dies, u from ur job get 1 2 maybe a week free. Not 2 months. Life has to go on.

But overall im very happy that he's back and working on the game. Furthermore he fully deserves that 15k and going up.
What 15k? He hasn't accepted any money from people in months.

Dec 13, 2018
N
Wow, some people just can't enjoy without incest.
Older milf: dick soft 8=D
Mother figure: HERE WE GO 8=======D
Lmao
No it's not the fact that I can't play or enjoy it without incest, i have play many game without incest and enjoyed them alot, the fact is we can flirt, and kiss with the adopted Mother and in the beginning hints or the adopted Mothers boss ask you if you would have a sexual relationship with her, but now the dev fucks with are heads and says we will never have a sexual relationship with her, but we can still flirt and kiss her. My point is if we're not going to have a sexual relationship with her, don't put those options in the game...

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

he paused pledges since then, and he is planning on pausing pledges for the next month or 2 coz he feels guilty....

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
N

No it's not the fact that I can't play or enjoy it without incest, i have play many game without incest and enjoyed them alot, the fact is we can flirt, and kiss with the adopted Mother and in the beginning hints or the adopted Mothers boss ask you if you would have a sexual relationship with her, but now the dev fucks with are heads and says we will never have a sexual relationship with her, but we can still flirt and kiss her. My point is if we're not going to have a sexual relationship with her, don't put those options in the game...
that was decided later on.... so maybe dont kiss her?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes