Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can we just take a moment and appreciate how insanely hot Shauna looked in that flashback with black hair? Damn i didn't thought she could be any hotter but well apparently she can :love:
She is insanely hot all the time. I did really enjoy the below and butts are not really my thing, but damn I want to grab that ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When uncle loco is talking we just smile and nod, smile and nod. Oh and make sure there are no sharp pointed implements around. :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully the girls don't take offense from you calling me the nickname they gave me, but that is a true statement never give a crazy man a sharp object. :D

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok thoughts on how Day 8 starts

I think it would be great to see something like all these people camping outside the prison chanting let them go let them go over and over with a lot of the girls Jamie, Shauna, Natalie, Willow, Stacy, Bailey, Zoe, Liz, Jasmine and several fan girls all holding signs up demanding there release. Then seeing another cut away scene with Azel, Wendy, Harper, Rachael, and Belle inside the police station demanding for there release as well. It would be some powerful moments and the first time the MC is not involved directly in a scene that is not a story being told to him by someone. However this may take up a lot of renders so maybe something a little quicker would be better. Hey I can dream right.
I really like it!

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
She is insanely hot all the time. I did really enjoy the below and butts are not really my thing, but damn I want to grab that ass.
Well first of all: that she is insanely hot all the time is out of question. but for me personally she looks even better with her black hair

And i have to agree that normally i'm more of a "Boobs-Guy" but when you see perfection you just have to appreciate it and DAMN is that ass perfect.
Also not just her pants are top tier shit but i also like her top a lot.

So all in all i hope she brings back that outfit and also that she goes back to her natural hair color

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the offer I vented already yesterday on my friend The Krypt Angel. I am trying my best to work through the news and coming here to talk about the game is my happy place right now.
I get what you're saying Bro.It was the same for me when the situation with my brother happened. This is indeed our happy place. Still, if you want to vent, I'm also here for you.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
LocoGringo78 re your thoughts on day 8

Day 8 instead starts with the lady cop waking MC up with a BJ. Rmember he's in police custody not prison. Just the core girls + Willow. Someone needs to stay behind to protect Tali, Liz and Stacy. So maybe Azel and Wendy (although she just commited vehicular assault.) Belle needs a spanking after hiring useless Ninjas and a bouncer that was nowhere to be seen (also she should have hired a female bouncer if they're doing patdowns). Maybe Rachael should stay behind too. Would be funny if Anna turned out to be the lawyer for mc.

Last edited:
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019

Day 8 instead starts with the lady cop waking MC up with a BJ. Rmember he's in police custody not prison. Just the core girls + Willow. Someone needs to stay behind to protect Tali, Liz and Stacy. So maybe Azel and Wendy (although she just commited vehicular assault.) Belle needs a spanking after hiring useless Ninjas and a bouncer that was nowhere to be seen (also she should have hired a female bouncer if they're doing patdowns). Maybe Rachael should stay behind too. Would be funny if Amy turned out to be the lawyer for mc.
I thought the bouncer was on Ryker's team in the fight? I'd better check again.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I thought the bouncer was on Ryker's team in the fight? I'd better check again.
Yeah you're right, as he was a no name character I forgot his face. Thinking about it, boy Belle missed up.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
LOL I can tell you are newer to this thread. Most of my crazy theories are complex and turn out to be garbage. Sure I hit somethings close but mostly this is me having fun and going to my crazy conspiracy wall.

can't say i'm not new to the thread :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Day 8 instead starts with the lady cop waking MC up with a BJ. Rmember he's in police custody not prison. Just the core girls + Willow. Someone needs to stay behind to protect Tali, Liz and Stacy. So maybe Azel and Wendy (although she just commited vehicular assault.) Belle needs a spanking after hiring useless Ninjas and a bouncer that was nowhere to be seen (also she should have hired a female bouncer if they're doing patdowns). Maybe Rachael should stay behind too. Would be funny if Amy turned out to be the lawyer for mc.
Like fugee said The black bouncer that tried to frisk Azel suckerpunched the MC at one point and was part of the stomping

Reactions: Krynh

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78 re your thoughts on day 8

OMG I am laughing so hard, one of the first things I wrote down about the bowling event is "Why is there a ninja at the bowling alley". I would share a picture of my notes but I don't want to scare anyone. Hell ya we can give Belle a spanking at a later point but damn I just want to stare into those eyes. Damn you BD for adding so many more hot girls to this game. When I do another ranking event later it is going to be so hard to choose.

Also I assume you meant Anna right? I was holding onto a few theories that someone is going to be a lawyer that is a client or one of the girls parents will be one, but you beat me to it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes