Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok thoughts on how Day 8 starts

I think it would be great to see something like all these people camping outside the prison chanting let them go let them go over and over with a lot of the girls Jamie, Shauna, Natalie, Willow, Stacy, Bailey, Zoe, Liz, Jasmine and several fan girls all holding signs up demanding there release. Then seeing another cut away scene with Azel, Wendy, Harper, Rachael, and Belle inside the police station demanding for there release as well. It would be some powerful moments and the first time the MC is not involved directly in a scene that is not a story being told to him by someone. However this may take up a lot of renders so maybe something a little quicker would be better. Hey I can dream right.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

I think it would be great to see something like all these people camping outside the prison chanting let them go let them go over and over with a lot of the girls Jamie, Shauna, Natalie, Willow, Stacy, Bailey, Zoe, Liz, Jasmine and several fan girls all holding signs up demanding there release. Then seeing another cut away scene with Azel, Wendy, Harper, Rachael, and Belle inside the police station demanding for there release as well. It would be some powerful moments and the first time the MC is not involved directly in a scene that is not a story being told to him by someone. However this may take up a lot of renders so maybe something a little quicker would be better. Hey I can dream right.
remember they are not under arrest they are just being held for info

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He was never hers to share though - hence why Jaime gets the credit. Her motives were more from a selfish perspective than a selfless one as she wanted someone who is in a relationship with another - not saying Shaunna is a bad person at all for said motives but i feel Jaime deserves more of the credit on that one.
not really the point here

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
only thing different i'd say is .. i think Shauna is the best character ingame .. she's actually the 1st one wiling to share you ... and well everything Jamie say's to MC .. is the same as what Shauna had said to you ... which surprised me ... cause people get Jamie the credit for it when it was Shauna that said those things 1st
Shauna is number 3 on my list. No one will ever touch the top 3 (Jamie, Stacy, Shauna) on my list they are all there to stay.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Bailey holds a special place in my heart too. She was the first girl I saw and said oh damn she needs to be in my harem for sure. Stacy came a short while after that.
"you've reached your reaction limit for today" wanted to :love: but can't :( ...btw whats the limit?10 per day?or ?anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
let me be sure i express myself so i get understood and not misunderstood loco was saying Stacy is the star and i was asking what about bailey , where is she classified?
It's my fault for not typing all that i was thinking xD , my bad
I knew what you meant no worries. Bailey is number 4 on my list. My signature rotates my top 6 favorite characters in the game in order starting with Jamie.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
5 Things im most interested in seeing in next update...

1. The Mom. Is she integrated straight into things without hitch? Were talking his memories being returned of the abuse she endured so not expecting MC to be distant with her but shes coming into a dynamic which could potentially hurt Azel emotionally in no longer being the 'mom' at least in name anymore and of course those closest to Rachel dont know her and perhaps will be lest trusting of her sudden appearance (though attempted murder might have got brownie points lol)

2. The MC fucking the police woman, maybe its just me but she seemed pretty defensive of the MC and i dont think its a long shot to expect scene or two of her in more saucy side of content.

3. The fallout over the fight club. Clear divisions are there now and i mean clear - that includes with the girls, the rest of the guys in the team and the faculty. They gotta be pro Ryker or pro MC and now the MC is getting the backing of one of the big three and several celebrities its gonna be interesting to see the Damien redemption arc in full flow.

4. Finding out what the fuck is going on with Stacy and her gran/mom. Weve been teased before none more than Azel and to not far behind degree with Harpers daughter but with Stacy? Im less invested in the girl herself but the mystery regarding her parentage lol.

5. More Liz.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
5 Things im most interested in seeing in next update...

1. The Mom. Is she integrated straight into things without hitch? Were talking his memories being returned of the abuse she endured so not expecting MC to be distant with her but shes coming into a dynamic which could potentially hurt Azel emotionally in no longer being the 'mom' at least in name anymore and of course those closest to Rachel dont know her and perhaps will be lest trusting of her sudden appearance (though attempted murder might have got brownie points lol)

2. The MC fucking the police woman, maybe its just me but she seemed pretty defensive of the MC and i dont think its a long shot to expect scene or two of her in more saucy side of content.

3. The fallout over the fight club. Clear divisions are there now and i mean clear - that includes with the girls, the rest of the guys in the team and the faculty. They gotta be pro Ryker or pro MC and now the MC is getting the backing of one of the big three and several celebrities its gonna be interesting to see the Damien redemption arc in full flow.

4. Finding out what the fuck is going on with Stacy and her gran/mom. Weve been teased before none more than Azel and to not far behind degree with Harpers daughter but with Stacy? Im less invested in the girl herself but the mystery regarding her parentage lol.

5. More Liz.
with #1 i seriously doubt that will happen , since it was confirmed by the MC that nothing will change between him and Azel
#2 maybe in the near future?not right now tbh there are more important issues to handle.
#3 we'll see
#4 i am curios also what is going to happen to that arc
#5 i don't mind that at all

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes