Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Stupid patreon. Well Stacy best not be related or I'll cry.
Me too, but I won't be like those others that say stuff like. "Azel Wendy and Cedey are off limits fuck this game" or "add a patch and make them a landlady and tenants because that is what other games do". That stuff just makes me laugh now. Three people off limits are you are done with a game.

This is such a good game that if Stacy gets added to the off limits list I wouldn't walk away from it. Just make sure I get some Ruby and Orange action to make up for it. ;) Stacy will always be my obsession in this game no matter what. Yes I say Jamie is the best over all character, but Stacy is the one I want to spend time with the most. She is a hero of this game and needs to be rewarded for that with some MC love.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
i hope somewhere down the line in future versions that you add in impregnation...im honestly surprised that its not already included considering all the chicks ya get to fuck and theres lots of pregnancy talk by alot of them
be so damn awsome to see all these chicks walking around with big bellies from my knocking them up
It's too early for pregnancy. You're only 18 or 19 and it's been only one wwwk since you arrived at University. You don't even have a permanent income source. So you might have to wait for few more updates.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
First of all this has been a rough few months for not only BD, but various members, with LocoGringo78 being the latest. I truly hope we can all go a bit without bad news, I think we could use it.

On a different note, F95 needs to allow more "likes:/emojis!

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Me too, but I won't be like those others that say stuff like. "Azel Wendy and Cedey are off limits fuck this game" or "add a patch and make them a landlady and tenants because that is what other games do". That stuff just makes me laugh now. Three people off limits are you are done with a game.

This is such a good game that if Stacy gets added to the off limits list I wouldn't walk away from it. Just make sure I get some Ruby and Orange action to make up for it. ;) Stacy will always be my obsession in this game no matter what. Yes I say Jamie is the best over all character, but Stacy is the one I want to spend time with the most. She is a hero of this game and needs to be rewarded for that with some MC love.
what about Bailey? :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

only thing different i'd say is .. i think Shauna is the best character ingame .. she's actually the 1st one wiling to share you ... and well everything Jamie say's to MC .. is the same as what Shauna had said to you ... which surprised me ... cause people get Jamie the credit for it when it was Shauna that said those things 1st

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
HHAHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA that would be soooo funny .. and piss a certain someone off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
let me be sure i express myself so i get understood and not misunderstood loco was saying Stacy is the star and i was asking what about bailey , where is she classified?
It's my fault for not typing all that i was thinking xD , my bad

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

I totally agree. I mean you have Jamie, Shuan, bailey, Jasmine, stacy(future), Rachel, Katline and many more. Just because two or three are off limits does mean you should shit on the game

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Me too, but I won't be like those others that say stuff like. "Azel Wendy and Cedey are off limits fuck this game" or "add a patch and make them a landlady and tenants because that is what other games do".
I'll be sad, but I won't stop playing. Far too addicted to this game

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
only thing different i'd say is .. i think Shauna is the best character ingame .. she's actually the 1st one wiling to share you ... and well everything Jamie say's to MC .. is the same as what Shauna had said to you ... which surprised me ... cause people get Jamie the credit for it when it was Shauna that said those things 1st
true that she said those things first , before they moved to WVM
at the same time tbh i don't think i can choose between any of the girls , all of them are super awesome ofc Bailey has a SMALL lead on the girls but after that i can't choose between them, the more i think about it the more i agree with myself xD

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
let me be sure i express myself so i get understood and not misunderstood loco was saying Stacy is the star and i was asking what about bailey , where is she classified?
It's my fault for not typing all that i was thinking xD , my bad
the Krypt Angel will hate that outcome if Bailey turns out to be MC's cousin ...... and funny as hell is all i'm saying also :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the Krypt Angel will hate that outcome if Bailey turns out to be MC's cousin ...... and funny as hell is all i'm saying also :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
=)) hope i don't get some hatred towards me for that xD
But we know it won't happen...right? xD

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
He was never hers to share though - hence why Jaime gets the credit. Her motives were more from a selfish perspective than a selfless one as she wanted someone who is in a relationship with another - not saying Shaunna is a bad person at all for said motives but i feel Jaime deserves more of the credit on that one.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes