TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
See! Not just me...people thinking I'm mad for making spreadsheets for notes for certain games :p
I should do that to remember the names, but I'm sure I would forget I had done it or where I had done it and have to start over every time.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I can't see how that doesn't happen. Our guy is never going to agree to play with them. Then what? They drop him? Yeah, right.
For mine, it will depend on what happens next If Damian somehow redeems himself I would be okay to play with him, he is a good player and a college team with only 6(?) members will have a hard time so even one more good player helps.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For mine, it will depend on what happens next If Damian somehow redeems himself I would be okay to play with him, he is a good player and a college team with only 6(?) members will have a hard time so even one more good player helps.
The only chance i'd give Damian is if he chooses to quit the team on his own or he gets kicked off either way I want nothing to do with him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The only chance i'd give Damian is if he chooses to quit the team on his own or he gets kicked off either way I want nothing to do with him.
Fair enough, I'm the two strikes person, I give you two chances fuck up the second one and you'll get fucked, I would first try and make sure his mother is ok, and then make sure he would never play basketball or be accepted in college, this if he screws up in a normal level, if he screws up in a big way then it would be making sure he never gets a job and goes to jail for helping Ryker.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Legless and in jail, sounds right. Hopefully that's Kenji's future.
:love: :love: :love:
also i woudn't mind him getting mentioned in a random conversation like : " hey you heard about that cumlicker Kenji? no what about him / well he got gang raped by 5 inmates / cool " =)))

• Haha

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The real question that no one is talking about is did you offer to teach Tali how to swim or say you know some girls?

I went with know some girls in the hope of bringing Kimmie over so the MC can have some time with her.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The real question that no one is talking about is did you offer to teach Tali how to swim or say you know some girls?

I went with know some girls in the hope of bringing Kimmie over so the MC can have some time with her.
I at thought of that might have to change my choice if that is the case.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

damn it ...i didn't think that through.....i was selfish and responded that MC should teach her...guess i'll have to replay it again when that scene starts :love:

Reactions: Dripping

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Legless and in jail, sounds right. Hopefully that's Kenji's future.
You're too nice for him. I hope his legs will heal and he can walk again. How else would the other inmates get him to bend over to pick up his soap? :devilish:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You're too nice for him. I hope his legs will heal and he can walk again. How else would the other inmates get him to bend over to pick up his soap? :devilish:
look as long as he gets inmate to gang rape him...i'm not oppose to him healing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

2 different saves for that same reason

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Cedar/Willow definitely remembered MC, but she didn't recognize him. That's a bit of a difference.
I still think Stacy is a half-sister, since, so far, Willow didn't mention Stacy as a niece. MC lost all ties with his family, but Willow didn't. She still lives in the same house where she and MC grew up. (At least, she mentioned something that could be interpreted that way). MC disappeared from the earth for the people he grew up with, Willow didn't, she was still where she always was.
Ok as the resident Stacy stalker here I have to jump in on this one. First off Willow was given to the state by her mother, she does not live in their childhood home. Willow also stated that she only sees their mom sometimes, as she was not a consistent paart of her life. As for Stacy it saddens me to say it but I feel she is going to end up as family at some point half-sister or cousin. Which would mean my redheaded goddess would be off the table for a lewd scene. I think I will be ok with that in the long run but devastated when that news actually drops. On a positive note at least it is clear she is not working for Ryker after this last update like people have teased me with in the past.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok as the resident Stacy stalker here I have to jump in on this one. First off Willow was given to the state by her mother, she does not live in their childhood home. Willow also stated that she only sees their mom sometimes, as she was not a consistent paart of her life. As for Stacy it saddens me to say it but I feel she is going to end up as family at some point half-sister or cousin. Which would mean my redheaded goddess would be off the table for a lewd scene. I think I will be ok with that in the long run but devastated when that news actually drops. On a positive note at least it is clear she is not working for Ryker after this last update like people have teased me with in the past.
tbh i don't mind if she ends up as family a little bit of sibling rivalry for their brothers love would not be so bad imho but again i also don't mind at all if she does not end up in the family and becomes part of the harem , that would also be pretty awesome
Bottom line i'm okay with both sides :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I should do that to remember the names, but I'm sure I would forget I had done it or where I had done it and have to start over every time.
I made a game guide which has all the characters names and some additional information about them if you need help with that. It was designed to indicate who has lewd scenes and how to get them, but also for all the characters and who they are. It can be found on the OP or in my signature. I am almost done with the new update, I just need a few small modifications and it will be done.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah, my Stacy is a double agent theory went out the window after that last update. No way was she involved in that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes