Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
You know, I gotta really give out a big thanks to Braindrop for the lovely game he's made. I've been cooped up working at home since the pandemic started, WVM has definitely helped ease that anxiety and lull that so many people are dealing with now. So bravo! Keep knocking it out of the park, and lemme know if you need any help brainstorming ideas for how to punish that rotting diaper full of shit and fishguts Gorg.

(y)(y)(y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, LocoGringo78 has a good method... It would be called, tablet/paper and pencil/pen and start writing the notes down.. Unlike I haven't done that and my mind is full of fragments that I starting to not be able to recall some characters in WVM... Now I have to go through it from day one again. :cautious:

Have a great day. (y)
Yeah, I've been doing that lately. Unfortunately this playthrough my painkillers have me in a bit of a fog so I didn't even consider that. To be frank I can't say I remember much of the entire game even though I just played through it again. LOL

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not to anger any cult, church, or philosophical movement, but Stacy is sublime.
To my knowledge there isn't a cult or anything else for Stacy, if there was someone needs to contact me for membership information. There is a Stacy clone army that goes after trolls, but nothing else I am aware of so you are safe.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah I had the same question as well. However I feel that the MC was the target all along and not anyone else. The one cop seemed like she was a little confused on why they were taking them to jail while the corrupt cop was clearly looking to add a hurt on the MC. I am still not sure I understand what the real issue is between Ryker and the MC, but I think that will come out in a future update (my thought is the MC Dad had something to do with Rykers Dad's death, but I could be wrong). Once things slow down a bit again and we get off a few of the redundant topic that keep popping up I will go through more of my theory's.

Also try to use the spoiler feature as there are still people who have not played yet.
Sorry about that, I updated my post with spoilers.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks I need to remove that whole thing in the guide then on her. I will definitely do a replay, but with some news I just got it might be a while before I can get to it.
are these news related to the game? can you share if they are? :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
are these news related to the game? can you share if they are? :D
Far as I know I'm the only one who has any insider knowledge of something that will happen in the future in game but I'm sworn to secrecy :p Sadly loco's news is of a more personal and unpleasant nature...and i'll just leave it at that

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Far as I know I'm the only one who has any insider knowledge of something that will happen in the future in game but I'm sworn to secrecy :p Sadly loco's news is of a more personal and unpleasant nature...and i'll just leave it at that
oh , sorry to hear that (about loco's news)
Hmmm future or near future?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
oh , sorry to hear that (about loco's news)
Hmmm future or near future?
The ball will get to rolling on this particular plotline some times after Day 8. How soon that will be in reality is hard to say since I dunno how long Day 8 will take to be finished in the end and the update schedule has been restructured recently.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The ball will get to rolling on this particular plotline some times after Day 8. How soon that will be in reality is hard to say since I dunno how long Day 8 will take to be finished in the end and the update schedule has been restructured recently.
ya i got it :d , when i said future or near future was my mistake of not mentioning which i mean our reality or game :p but ya i was refering in game future or near future
Well then that's good to hear :D

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
First, I’m sorry to hear you’ve received bad news, LocoGringo78. I’m a stranger, but if you need to speak to someone that will listen, please feel free to reach out.

Second, following up on a theory posed by an earlier poster: I suspect Damien & Kenji will be kicked off the team...only to transfer to a rival squad*, setting up a big-time grudge match.

JD

* Yes, this would completely ignore NCAA regulations regarding transfers. But since we’re already playing fast and loose with the regulations...why not, right?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
First, I’m sorry to hear you’ve received bad news, LocoGringo78. I’m a stranger, but if you need to speak to someone that will listen, please feel free to reach out.

Second, following up on a theory posed by an earlier poster: I suspect Damien & Kenji will be kicked off the team...only to transfer to a rival squad*, setting up a big-time grudge match.

JD

* Yes, this would completely ignore NCAA regulations regarding transfers. But since we’re already playing fast and loose with the regulations...why not, right?
Kenji will be lucky if he's even able to play ball again in general after what happened.... if it was as bad as implied a broken leg is usally a career ender for an athlete

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Good cop / bad cop

I just find it odd that people focus on the dirty cop, but completely ignore the good cop. Somehow, she seems to have the power to send bad cop home for the rest of the weekend, and doesn't seem too worried about dirty superiors.
But, if bad cop is as bad as he seems, leaving that jail door opened may save her life. If MC isn't too exhausted, that is..

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wonder something about Skye, since it's likely that he'll become a love interest down the road

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only time will tell xD:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes