Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm... Each day he wakes up but the one thing I wish the game had was a counter or quick splash page for the days. Playing it all in a row this last time I did get confused as to what day I was on.
LOL I have a problem I know the activities on almost every day some I can tell you in order. Sorry I love this game and play it way to much. This is not a play the update once then wait game for me like 95% of the game I play are.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hmmm... Each day he wakes up but the one thing I wish the game had was a counter or quick splash page for the days. Playing it all in a row this last time I did get confused as to what day I was on.
Well, LocoGringo78 has a good method... It would be called, tablet/paper and pencil/pen and start writing the notes down.. Unlike I haven't done that and my mind is full of fragments that I starting to not be able to recall some characters in WVM... Now I have to go through it from day one again. :cautious:

Have a great day. (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Can anyone please tell me at what point in the story day 7 begins? Just downloaded the update, but want to see all the changes made. Is there a big moment someone can point out for me so I can load near it? Thanks!
There is no point as far as I can tell. I'm just thinking about that path I did not take when I rejected Charles's niece. Maybe there could have been a change, but I doubt it.
I didn't want anything to do with her cause she was Charles's niece.
Maybe that tragic ending to Day 7 could have been avoided, but I doubt that too.
Richer was looking for Charles with a bat. He was obviously on something and so was Charles.
I knew it was a dumb idea to even go to that party simply cause Charles wanted him to go.
I just didn't know how messed up it was going to get.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, @LocoGringo78 has a good method... It would be called, tablet/paper and pencil/pen and start writing the notes down.. Unlike I haven't done that and my mind is full of fragments that I starting to not be able to recall some characters in WVM... Now I have to go through it from day one again. :cautious:
I only use that method for theories and also this last update since I knew it was going to be a big one and not like the last two I experienced. Surprisingly I found this game I think at the mid day 7 mark. I passed it over so many times since I had zero interest in a basketball game. I am kicking myself everyday now for waiting so long to play it. Now it is basically the only game I post comments about.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Sucks that we did not get any more Emiko or Kimmy. At least we got a new girl, Purple looks very interesting. Hoping she gets some action too and we get some Emiko and Kimmy eventually.

The ending was pretty crazy. If a bit unrealistic with the police but its fine, same goes for MC super harem lol.

I flew through the update way to quickly.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, LocoGringo78 has a good method... It would be called, tablet/paper and pencil/pen and start writing the notes down.. Unlike I haven't done that and my mind is full of fragments that I starting to not be able to recall some characters in WVM... Now I have to go through it from day one again. :cautious:

Have a great day. (y)
if stuff every gets jumbled in his head he always has me to help him remember things since we're both obsessed lol

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Why did Stacey seem so disappointed when MC said he found his sister? Is Willow not really his sister? Is she really an agent of Ryker to throw him off? He would need access to his therapist records..which would mean his therapist (forgot her name) would also be an agent or at least had her office broken into.

This would imply though that Stacey knew is the sister and knew it, or she really is a long forgotten child hood friend and knows Willow isnt the sister because she would remember what she looked liked as a kid having been their friends and all and knows Willow is playing the MC for some reason.

Maybe im thinking too hard.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sucks that we did not get any more Emiko or Kimmy. At least we got a new girl, Purple looks very interesting. Hoping she gets some action too and we get some Emiko and Kimmy eventually.

The ending was pretty crazy. If a bit unrealistic with the police but its fine, same goes for MC super harem lol.

I flew through the update way to quickly.
I hope we get some rainbow action with the twins Blue and Orange. You know me and my redheads. Stacy you are still the number 1 redhead in my book so don't you worry. I still need a back up just incase you are related to the MC.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I hope we get some exclusive content for those who were faithful to Jaime in the future, from what I can see the other path has way more content and almost 0 negative consequences.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I hope we get some exclusive content for those who were faithful to Jaime in the future, from what I can see the other path has way more content and almost 0 negative consequences.
I hope we get a secret bad ending for romancing every available girl where Jaimie realizes she fucked up and goes on a violent psychotic break and kills most of the other girls and MC or tries to. Joke Bad End.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I hope we get a secret bad ending for romancing every available girl where Jaimie realizes she fucked up and goes on a violent psychotic break and kills most of the other girls and MC or tries to. Joke Bad End.
For the cheating route, I would agree, for the non-cheating no, unless the MC starts treating her badly, of course, all of this as a joking ending that would jump to the previous choice or something like that.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Very engrossing. Not a fan of giant boobs and ass but that wasn't enough to put me off. Thanks for making an interesting and addictive VN. Just one small let-down. I decided to go the trans route to see where that would go and was disappointed to find that it involved close to 100% butt sex. That's fine I suppose for those who are into it but I'm not. Never saw the attraction myself. The MC's attempt to give a handjob to Shauna gives me hope though that there will be more variety of sexual activity in the next update. Would love to see some frottage and oral stuff in particular. I'm hoping you won't disappoint, but I'm sure I will enjoy the next update anyway. Kudos for a job well done.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why did Stacey seem so disappointed when MC said he found his sister? Is Willow not really his sister? Is she really an agent of Ryker to throw him off? He would need access to his therapist records..which would mean his therapist (forgot her name) would also be an agent or at least had her office broken into.

This would imply though that Stacey knew is the sister and knew it, or she really is a long forgotten child hood friend and knows Willow isnt the sister because she would remember what she looked liked as a kid having been their friends and all and knows Willow is playing the MC for some reason.

Maybe im thinking too hard.
Someone brings up Stacy you know I am first in line to help with this.

My personal thoughts these are random and any of them could be the reason, but it is my second biggest concern after everything that happened in 0.7.7:

• Stacy thought the MC might have been her long lost brother.
    [*]Stacy got some news prior to coming to the new home and it is unrelated to anything going on.
    [*]Stacy is worried because her grandmother is in town and is staying at that shady hotel she was at.
    [*]Stacy just had a bad day and was hoping to talk to the MC, but knows he is leaving.
    [*]Stacy doesn't like Willow for a reason unknown
    [*]Stacy is mad a Willow for the comments directed to Jamie on day 2, she needed to talk to Jamie to see how she feels first.
    [*]Stacy found out she is actually the MC cousin and was disappointed that it meant she was related to Willow as well or that she couldn't have a relationship with him.
    [*]Stacy thought that the MC was sleeping with Willow and has deemed incest is bad similar to Patreon rules.

Nov 18, 2018
It could simply be that Willow was a bitch when first introduced. MC has gotten to know her since, and she's apologized to most of the core people, but Stacy is still harboring a grudge against the original Willow.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not sure if they are still there but there are a few bonus scenes with Jamie for not cheating on her at all until she gives you the ok. both are on day 4 that I know of off the top of my head. One right before you take Natalie home and the other during the outdoor sex scene with Jamie and Shauna.

Reactions: TundraLupus

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Someone brings up Stacy you know I am first in line to help with this.

My personal thoughts these are random and any of them could be the reason, but it is my second biggest concern after everything that happened in 0.7.7:

• Stacy thought the MC might have been her long lost brother.
    [*]Stacy got some news prior to coming to the new home and it is unrelated to anything going on.
    [*]Stacy is worried because her grandmother is in town and is staying at that shady hotel she was at.
    [*]Stacy just had a bad day and was hoping to talk to the MC, but knows he is leaving.
    [*]Stacy doesn't like Willow for a reason unknown
    [*]Stacy is mad a Willow for the comments directed to Jamie on day 2, she needed to talk to Jamie to see how she feels first.
    [*]Stacy found out she is actually the MC cousin and was disappointed that it meant she was related to Willow as well or that she couldn't have a relationship with him.
    [*]Stacy thought that the MC was sleeping with Willow and has deemed incest is bad similar to Patreon rules.
I'm leaning towards Stacy got some news about her grandmother/family and was hoping to have some time to talk with MC and get his perspective on it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not sure if they are still there but there are a few bonus scenes with Jamie for not cheating on her at all until she gives you the ok. both are on day 4 that I know of off the top of my head. One right before you take Natalie home and the other during the outdoor sex scene with Jamie and Shauna.
Still, compared to the content in the other route this is very little, but whatever, I get why it is.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh Stacy talk my favorite thing to talk about here, and I didn't even have to bring it up this time.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes