Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
IT started off like a trip to the barwith the girls. Everyone is having fun and we're all laughing and joking then someone spikes my drink with LSD and suddenly i'm being chased by giant Mars Bars .... in other words things went from awesome to what in the holiest of fucks did I just witness.
OMG I love that. Thank you it just made my day a little better after the news I just got.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That was awesome .... i'm going to pretend the parts from the moment Azel asked him not to do something and he instantly went dumb fuck onwards didn't happen though.

I'm especially going to pretend the people that were assaulted with intent and defended themselves got arrested yet not a single shit was given to his mother who drove a fucking car into them and shattered their legs.

IT started off like a trip to the barwith the girls. Everyone is having fun and we're all laughing and joking then someone spikes my drink with LSD and suddenly i'm being chased by giant Mars Bars .... in other words things went from awesome to what in the holiest of fucks did I just witness.

I love the game, I adore Brains but that was just weird so i'm gonna put it down to an acid flashback from my teens and pretend it didn't happen.
Totally just took me down memory lane there :ROFLMAO: man I miss them "trips"

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Alright i finished my 2nd run of the update. My brain is still a scrambled mess, lots of different thoughts and emotions but i think i got a better grip of some of the things this time around. Now to try and see if i can turn these messy thoughts and ideas into a somewhat coherent post.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey does anyone know if you still get the nude picture of Tali from Rachael on day 6 after this update with her story change? I haven't been able to go back and do a full run yet, and I am not sure if I will be able anytime soon.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey does anyone know if you still get the nude picture of Tali from Rachael on day 6 after this update with her story change? I haven't been able to go back and do a full run yet, and I am not sure if I will be able anytime soon.
No, that is all changed. You don't decide if you want to impregnate her. That whole thing was changed. The MC accidentally sees a picture on her phone of Tali, she takes him over to the house and introduces him to Tali. It was worth the replay (though it took me multiple days). Quite a few changes.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think it's been removed as part of her story restructure.
That said it's probably the furthest part of the story on my mind.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
you dont.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
No, that is all changed. You don't decide if you want to impregnate her. That whole thing was changed. The MC accidentally sees a picture on her phone of Tali, she takes him over to the house and introduces him to Tali. It was worth the replay (though it took me multiple days). Quite a few changes.
Sorry to bother but were there any really big changes to the story?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Glad you asked i forgot there was changes made

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
you dont.

Thanks I need to remove that whole thing in the guide then on her. I will definitely do a replay, but with some news I just got it might be a while before I can get to it.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
My thoughts on the game and this update in general...

Congrats Braindrop on a spectacular update! :)

Katie: I didn't trust her at the start because I thought she was a plant from Charles; now I don't trust her because I think she's somehow controlling Charles or dosing him with something or both. Plus, I don't find her attractive; she's a bit of a munter.

Ryker: He's always been a tool, now he's just been upgraded to tosser of the highest order. I never liked him; he has ideas above his station and I think he thinks that he's running things.

Charles: He seemed like he was having second thoughts about whatever plan has been concocted that he's obviously involved in; I think he's just a pawn; whether he knows that or not is to be seen.

Jamie: Lovely as ever, what more can be said?

Shauna: See above, same as Jamie.

The Cheerleaders: The backroom scene was hot AF

Everything else was awesome; I'll go into more detail when I play through it again!

LocoGringo78 Aren't you proud of me? I used spoilers and everything! :p:ROFLMAO:
my thoughts about Charles (i agree with every thing you said about the other characters)

i think Charles is much smarter than ppl think but hes playing dumb and i think he know about the plans of his nephew and maybe hes just in denial over the whole situation, he may be the one to stop Ryker and Katie(which i think may be the real mastermind behind the operation) its clear that they're selling drugs or something highly illegal i'm loving this plot as it unfolds...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry to bother but were there any really big changes to the story?
Nothing beyond the change to Tali as far as I can recall. Though if you don't cheat a lot less happens in the game. Don't know if my memory is faulty or if that was changed too. To me it was worth it to refresh my memory.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I heard a lot of people like the changes to the Tali stuff so I am looking forward to checking it out.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Nothing beyond the change to Tali as far as I can recall. Though if you don't cheat a lot less happens in the game. Don't know if my memory is faulty or if that was changed too. To me it was worth it to refresh my memory.
There are other scenes during day 7 which have also received some changes in renders and dialogue, but none of them are as substantial as the Tali change.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A no cheat path always had a lot less options, but it did open some extra stuff with Jamie. Not sure if that was changed or not though.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok, thanks, if it is nothing major I don't see the need for a replay as the Tali stuff never bothered me.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
nope

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
1 dodgy cop.

1 dodgy cop that has had multiple complaints against him.

1 dodgy cop that has had multiple complaints against him and admits to the first person he sees that he's is a dodgy cop and will probably be unemployed very soon.

Somehow, i'm not concerned.
Most likely will get paid leave, but I see what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: ZTex

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
1 dodgy cop.

1 dodgy cop that has had multiple complaints against him.

1 dodgy cop that has had multiple complaints against him and admits to the first person he sees that he's is a dodgy cop and will probably be unemployed very soon.

Somehow, i'm not concerned.
Said dodgy cop explicitly told MC that there are a lot of dirty cops

edit: proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes