Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What WVM is to me is a story of the bullied, the unloved and the lost good souls that find an amazing mc that makes their life and all he loves lives better.

It's not about bullies and thugs that take the easy way out. I'm thankful that Ryker, Damien and the rest of wastes of air
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok since this seems to still be a hot button topic and people seem to trust my judgment for whatever odd reason. Don't mind the crazy person we find him interesting and trustworthy, but he talks to himself and is friends with the other crazy person here with the imaginary friends. Shut up they will hear you and come after us all. Your right they are a little scary let's leave them be.

Thought on Damien>

Do I trust Damien? No. Do I think he tired to do the right thing without screwing himself over? Yes. Do I think he can redeem himself? Yes. How will that happen? He needs to step up and go to the policy and tell them everything he knows. He needs to be honest with the whole team and let them all know what he did and why. Will they forgive him? Yes, but not all of them and not right away. MC is a good guy and can look past things. He wants to do the right thing and I feel the right thing is to give Damien a third chance. I know a lot of you disagree and a lot of you agree. Both sides to the argument are valid.

What we shouldn't do is try to force an opinion down on anyone. Sure we all want to feel like we are right. Fuck look at my track record I have called a ton of stuff wrong, and got some right. I said Millie was going to be Anna a ton of times guess what I was wrong. Oh well. I wrote up 100's of posts that got facepalmed or no responses at all. I did argue with those people about it? Nope, I moved on, even though I thought I was right. I became a respected member here because I know when to walk away from an argument or when to send in the clones. Stand your ground fine but don't force an opinion on someone.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok since this seems to still be a hot button topic and people seem to trust my judgment for whatever odd reason. Don't mind the crazy person we find him interesting and trustworthy, but he talks to himself and is friends with the other crazy person here with the imaginary friends. Shut up they will hear you and come after us all. Your right they are a little scary let's leave them be.

Thought on Damien>

Do I trust Damien? No. Do I think he tired to do the right thing without screwing himself over? Yes. Do I think he can redeem himself? Yes. How will that happen? He needs to step up and go to the policy and tell them everything he knows. He needs to be honest with the whole team and let them all know what he did and why. Will they forgive him? Yes, but not all of them and not right away. MC is a good guy and can look past things. He wants to do the right thing and I feel the right thing is to give Damien a third chance. I know a lot of you disagree and a lot of you agree. Both sides to the argument are valid.

What we shouldn't do is try to force an opinion down on anyone. Sure we all want to feel like we are right. Fuck look at my track record I have called a ton of stuff wrong, and got some right. I said Millie was going to be Anna a ton of times guess what I was wrong. Oh well. I wrote up 100's of posts that got facepalmed or no responses at all. I did argue with those people about it? Nope, I moved on, even though I thought I was right. I became a respected member here because I know when to walk away from an argument or when to send in the clones. Stand your ground fine but don't force an opinion on someone.
Well said Loco

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What WVM is to me is a story of the bullied, the unloved and the lost good souls that find an amazing mc that makes their life and all he loves lives better.

It's not about bullies and thugs that take the easy way out. I'm thankful that Ryker, Damien and the rest of wastes of air
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep! No anonymous tip to the authorities, no text to the MC, no call to Jasmine, nothing... He knew something was going to happen (why else tell Jasmine not to come home?) but didn't share any of it with someone. It's one thing to follow someone around and report on their whereabouts and it is entirely different to know that a premeditated assault is going to happen yet do nothing.

Damien may be redeemable to some people but I don't see how BD pulls that off. The MC is now in jail with a bad shoulder, beaten, two of his teammates also beaten and in jail. When charges are pressed Ryker can get what he wants - the NCAA would be completely within their rights to expect the MC to be suspended until the charges are sorted out. That could be an entire season or more. Voila! Losing season!

Of course as this is a story and, obviously, not my story (thankfully, I want to play it not write it).. I don't see the story going that way. I could be wrong. I'm sad because I was looking forward to seeing some basketball happen. Doesn't seem likely after this...

Thought on Damien>

All I know, really, is that I want to see what happens next but I am also nervous because I don't want to play a game about a bunch of thugs who run some crime syndicate and make people's lives miserable. I am hopeful that this will be resolved and we will get more about a guy from a small town trying to make a losing team successful... But I don't think that has enough drama to it (judging by this update).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yep! No anonymous tip to the authorities, no text to the MC, no call to Jasmine, nothing... He knew something was going to happen (why else tell Jasmine not to come home?) but didn't share any of it with someone. It's one thing to follow someone around and report on their whereabouts and it is entirely different to know that a premeditated assault is going to happen yet do nothing.

Damien may be redeemable to some people but I don't see how BD pulls that off. The MC is now in jail with a bad shoulder, beaten, two of his teammates also beaten and in jail. When charges are pressed Ryker can get what he wants - the NCAA would be completely within their rights to expect the MC to be suspended until the charges are sorted out. That could be an entire season or more. Voila! Losing season!

Of course as this is a story and, obviously, not my story (thankfully, I want to play it not write it).. I don't see the story going that way. I could be wrong. I'm sad because I was looking forward to seeing some basketball happen. Doesn't seem likely after this...

All I know, really, is that I want to see what happens next but I am also nervous because I don't want to play a game about a bunch of thugs who run some crime syndicate and make people's lives miserable. I am hopeful that this will be resolved and we will get more about a guy from a small town trying to make a losing team successful... But I don't think that has enough drama to it (judging by this update).
About the Jasmine coming home, that was because of one of our choices, depending on the choice he asks her to go home for them to talk, nobody really knew she would be there as she was filling for Emiko(?), but yeah he should have texted the MC.

I'm with you in the basketball, it is my favorite sport and what brought my attention to this game as normally the stories would go the path it is taking now, I'll still follow it as BD has proven to be good at what he does, but it does sadden me.

I'm already playing more than two games with the Mafia theme, so I agree with you.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
About the Jasmine coming home, that was because of one of our choices, depending on the choice he asks he to go home for them to talk, nobody really knew she would be there as she was filling for Emiko(?), but yeah he should have texted the MC.
Ah, okay... Wasn't sure.

I'm with you in the basketball, it is my favorite sport and what brought my attention to this game as normally the stories would go the path it is taking now, I'll still follow it as BD has proven to be good at what he does, but it does sadden me.

I'm already playing more than two games with the Mafia theme, so I agree with you.
WVM is one of two harem games I still play... I got tired of them. This was different from all of the other college themed games, MC is an adopted kid, star athlete, and nice guy. While he scores with a ton of women at no point is he an asshole about it. Rather refreshing.

I am not interested in another crime based/mafia game. But at the same time it is way too early for me to judge where BD will take this...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Thought on Damien>

Thank you. I was working on stating pretty much the same but was having difficulty formulating a proper and coherent thought pattern.
I've known a few ppl in my life who've told me someone's on something and I should make myself scarce. I didn't listen every-time. Do I consider them a friend, no. Do I consider them an enemy, again no.

I agree with how he can redeem himself and hopefully he does.

Reactions: csmk14

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ah, okay... Wasn't sure.

WVM is one of two harem games I still play... I got tired of them. This was different from all of the other college themed games, MC is an adopted kid, star athlete, and nice guy. While he scores with a ton of women at no point is he an asshole about it. Rather refreshing.

I am not interested in another crime based/mafia game. But at the same time it is way too early for me to judge where BD will take this...
Yeah, all of that, I sadly have a hard time finding games where the MC isn't an asshole, or that doesn't punish you for not being one that is one of the reasons why I like this one so much.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am with you there, but I think there is more drama to come. I think this part might be wrapped up quickly now, but there will be more issues in the future. I am not sold on Hearts for Hope and the rainbow girls (dam I want to see more of orange and blue though), while they seem like the good guys I think there is something here that will cause the next level of drama once Ryker and his thugs are out of the picture.

In the long run I want to see that small town boy succeed and fulfill his dream of taking care of his family, making it to the NBA and having a ton of little MC's running around be the end of everything. I want to see Harper get to the next level and be the coach or assistant coach for whatever NBA team selects him in the draft. I want to see some of the girls become cheerleader for that team too. I want Jamie to be given a crown (and the ring she deserves) to be the true queen she is as she rules over the women of the Harem. I want Stacy, opps I didn't mean to add that here (hehehehe yes I did). I want to see Wendy and Cedar reunited and become a family again. I want to see both mom's be the MC mom and get along as a family. I want so much from this story to be positive, but in order for that to happen they all need to over come drama together. This last update was a big moment for all of the family they will overcome it and be happy again until the next road bump shows up.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am with you there, but I think there is more drama to come. I think this part might be wrapped up quickly now, but there will be more issues in the future. I am not sold on Hearts for Hope and the rainbow girls (dam I want to see more of orange and blue though), while they seem like the good guys I think there is something here that will cause the next level of drama once Ryker and his thugs are out of the picture.
My issue is that this felt like too much drama, we escalated from petty crimes to assault and battery, attempted kidnapping, threats of large scale harm, threats of hostage taking, etc. The week ends with the MC in jail with an injury and a possibility of not being able to play. That was more than I expected and it was sad to see.

In the long run I want to see that small town boy succeed and fulfill his dream of taking care of his family, making it to the NBA and having a ton of little MC's running around be the end of everything. I want to see Harper get to the next level and be the coach or assistant coach for whatever NBA team selects him in the draft. I want to see some of the girls become cheerleader for that team too. I want Jamie to be given a crown (and the ring she deserves) to be the true queen she is as she rules over the women of the Harem. I want Stacy, opps I didn't mean to add that here (hehehehe yes I did). I want to see Wendy and Cedar reunited and become a family again. I want to see both mom's be the MC mom and get along as a family. I want so much from this story to be positive, but in order for that to happen they all need to over come drama together. This last update was a big moment for all of the family they will overcome it and be happy again until the next road bump shows up.
I guess I will have to just wait and see. Right now my mind is thinking about how this would be treated in reality and not in "game" logic. I'm not a fan of surprises and that was a bad surprise. But at the end of the day I have to trust in BD.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
My thoughts on the game and this update in general...

Congrats Braindrop on a spectacular update! :)

Katie: I didn't trust her at the start because I thought she was a plant from Charles; now I don't trust her because I think she's somehow controlling Charles or dosing him with something or both. Plus, I don't find her attractive; she's a bit of a munter.

Ryker: He's always been a tool, now he's just been upgraded to tosser of the highest order. I never liked him; he has ideas above his station and I think he thinks that he's running things.

Charles: He seemed like he was having second thoughts about whatever plan has been concocted that he's obviously involved in; I think he's just a pawn; whether he knows that or not is to be seen.

Jamie: Lovely as ever, what more can be said?

Shauna: See above, same as Jamie.

The Cheerleaders: The backroom scene was hot AF

Everything else was awesome; I'll go into more detail when I play through it again!

LocoGringo78 Aren't you proud of me? I used spoilers and everything! :p:ROFLMAO:

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Let's not forget that it appears Ryker's influence is bigger than we first thought (both Charles and Belle didn't think he would go as far as he did, and he apparently owns the cops or is in league with someone who is). So its reasonable to believe that Ryker isn't gonna let Damien just leave without something happening, and telling the cops will mean nothing if they're all dirty. Given these circumstances I'd say Damien is stuck between a rock and a hard place and deserves a second/third chance after this Ryker business is dealt with.
I'll also remind you that this is basically the end of the intro there's plenty more story to unfold so let's not get up in arms with each other before the all the facts are even on the table.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was awesome .... i'm going to pretend the parts from the moment Azel asked him not to do something and he instantly went dumb fuck onwards didn't happen though.

I'm especially going to pretend the people that were assaulted with intent and defended themselves got arrested yet not a single shit was given to his mother who drove a fucking car into them and shattered their legs.

IT started off like a trip to the barwith the girls. Everyone is having fun and we're all laughing and joking then someone spikes my drink with LSD and suddenly i'm being chased by giant Mars Bars .... in other words things went from awesome to what in the holiest of fucks did I just witness.

I love the game, I adore Brains but that was just weird so i'm gonna put it down to an acid flashback from my teens and pretend it didn't happen.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes