MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Sorry to bother but were there any really big changes to the story?
There were some small changes, one key one was Emiko's Day 7 scene changed, to make seeming change in personality less severe. She still poses for MC, but get shocked and embarrassed when Mackey appears and runs off

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
... I guess I will have to just wait and see. Right now my mind is thinking about how this would be treated in reality and not in "game" logic. I'm not a fan of surprises and that was a bad surprise. But at the end of the day I have to trust in BD....
I think it is good for surprises in this game. What do we expect it to be?? Otherwise it wouldn't make the game enjoyable. Most of the games are full of surprises unless beta testers leaks the info and hints. (or in here when we do not use the "spoiler" features...)

I like how BD is doing this story so far. Even I must review this game from the beginning anyway (due to memory leaks that I couldn't recall some characters). I will be waiting for the guild update and go through it to see if there any addition needed. Beside I may plan to wait until end of October to check out BD's update(s). The 0.7.7.0 update really made me speechless based on the whole evening have gone. Some may say dramas and other say events. All I can say is that I am looking forward to the next several updates.

Have a great day. (y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
fair point, there's no confirmation yet. Though given how Ryker acts I wouldn't put it past him.
I don't quite think he has that kind of pull.

Maybe a one off bribe or someone higher up but not Ryker himself. He showed how dumb he was pulling that shit in front of so many witnesses then threatening a teacher and charity worker.

Whoever pulls Rykers strings may own the cops but Ryker barely owns his own clothes, he's no criminal mastermind.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey does anyone know if you still get the nude picture of Tali from Rachael on day 6 after this update with her story change? I haven't been able to go back and do a full run yet, and I am not sure if I will be able anytime soon.
I can check on that or I can pull the old WVM file to compare if needed. If you need me to check for that.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
HEY! Since MC has found himself in quite a predicament, maybe he can find a new big bear of a man to be his heavy/enforcer while in jail. I had hoped Gorg (that worthless oozing shitstain on a wedding dress) would have turned out to be a secret bro, but I guess that's not in the cards.

Reactions: csmk14 and Dripping

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
HEY! Since MC has found himself in quite a predicament, maybe he can find a new big bear of a man to be his heavy/enforcer while in jail. I had hoped Gorg (that worthless oozing shitstain on a wedding dress) would have turned out to be a secret bro, but I guess that's not in the cards.
Why do you gotta sell Skye short though ?
Skye is the best bro and jacked too. Wouldn't be surprised if she fed Gorg his own beard.

Apr 29, 2018
Can anyone please tell me at what point in the story day 7 begins? Just downloaded the update, but want to see all the changes made. Is there a big moment someone can point out for me so I can load near it? Thanks!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Based on that last update, I think I'll wait until Halloween to play the game hoping for more content.
Hopefully they'll also fix the lower part of the girls not wearing shoes, almost any of them.
Besides, I find it strange that he was put in jail when he neened to go to the hospital to treat those wounds. He won't be 100% for the game nursing that shoulder which that crooked cop kept injuring the shoulder on purpose. I hope they charge that cop with some kind of charge. He needs to be fired.
Also that Richer business needs to be taken care of. He's gonna come after both his moms and the other girls as soon as he gets out or no charges are brought against him. The MC is so naive and keeps letting things happen that I hate to think what will happen as soon as he recovers.
Also I think Charles deserves another chance. It's obvious he doesn't know or didn't care what Richer was doing behind his back. He may be the only one able to stop Richer if he comes forward with aol kind of evidence to put him in jail for a long time, him and his buddies. I don't understand why Charles just doesn't cut him off. No money, no thugs cause he won't be able to pay them, but I guess it's not that simple, like a choice or a path that hasn't been invented yet. I hope it has a good ending for Day 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone please tell me at what point in the story day 7 begins? Just downloaded the update, but want to see all the changes made. Is there a big moment someone can point out for me so I can load near it? Thanks!
Sure you wake up with Jamie and Shauna in the bathroom getting ready to show you a surprise.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm... Each day he wakes up but the one thing I wish the game had was a counter or quick splash page for the days. Playing it all in a row this last time I did get confused as to what day I was on.

Reactions: Krynh and offset8

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
wait did you want the start of day 7 or the start of 0.7.7 release?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes