str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hope somewhere down the line in future versions that you add in impregnation...im honestly surprised that its not already included considering all the chicks ya get to fuck and theres lots of pregnancy talk by alot of them
be so damn awsome to see all these chicks walking around with big bellies from my knocking them up

Reactions: Mighty J

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
i hope somewhere down the line in future versions that you add in impregnation...im honestly surprised that its not already included considering all the chicks ya get to fuck and theres lots of pregnancy talk by alot of them
be so damn awsome to see all these chicks walking around with big bellies from my knocking them up
This is Day 1-7 It says it the title of this thread .... how fast do you think someone gets pregnant? :ROFLMAO: Patients.
I'm sure you'll see something you want at some point.
(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been 7 days total.

It takes weeks before any bumps are noticed and the only ones serious about getting pregnant are from his side job fucking girls that want babies and they aren't seen again, yet.

As for the girls he's at college with, probably be a while before they get knocked up.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It's been 7 days total.

It takes weeks before any bumps are noticed and the only ones serious about getting pregnant are from his side job fucking girls that want babies and they aren't seen again, yet.

As for the girls he's at college with, probably be a while before they get knocked up.
In bound Jamie is trying to catch up on that train with all that mushroom tip action. but you are right.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why did Stacey seem so disappointed when MC said he found his sister? Is Willow not really his sister? Is she really an agent of Ryker to throw him off? He would need access to his therapist records..which would mean his therapist (forgot her name) would also be an agent or at least had her office broken into.

This would imply though that Stacey knew is the sister and knew it, or she really is a long forgotten child hood friend and knows Willow isnt the sister because she would remember what she looked liked as a kid having been their friends and all and knows Willow is playing the MC for some reason.

Maybe im thinking too hard.
My personal theory is that Stacy is his cousin. They both remember each other from when they were young which is why he confuses her for his sister in his flashbacks. She remembers him too and convinced herself he was her brother when he started talking about a missing sister. Her grandmother is in town because she probably recognized him on the video call and had to see for herself in person. Also, Willow is definitely MC's sister as their mom, Wendy, already knows that MC and Cedar have found each other. She has been following him closely and said they would be together soon.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
My personal theory is that Stacy is his cousin. They both remember each other from when they were young which is why he confuses her for his sister in his flashbacks. She remembers him too and convinced herself he was her brother when he started talking about a missing sister. Her grandmother is in town because she probably recognized him on the video call and had to see for herself in person. Also, Willow is definitely MC's sister as their mom, Wendy, already knows that MC and Cedar have found each other. She has been following him closely and said they would be together soon.
Yes, that is my main theory as well although: It isn't impossible for the MC to have two sisters he doesn't remember as Cedar didn't remember him either, although I'm skeptical of this one it is a possibility, and if this update taught me anything is "expect weird shit to happen"(this is a joke on another game's name in here) So it is a possibility.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes, that is my main theory as well although: It isn't impossible for the MC to have two sisters he doesn't remember as Cedar didn't remember him either, although I'm skeptical of this one it is a possibility, and if this update taught me anything is "expect weird shit to happen"(this is a joke on another game's name in here) So it is a possibility.
I think Willow would have mentioned they have another sibling by now if they did. She was older and remembers more about what happened after all. Also in the flashbacks, there are only two kids around, not three. Not saying it is impossible, but it is improbable.

Reactions: Dripping

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i would not mind that much i think if that were true tbh , but i also love how his sister acts now ...makes my heart melts everytime i hear her saying brubru :love: but on the other hand its also nice to only have 1 sister and the other one become a cousin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think Willow would have mentioned they have another sibling by now if they did. She was older and remembers more about what happened after all. Also in the flashbacks, there are only two kids around, not three. Not saying it is impossible, but it is improbable.
True, but again, they didn't remember anything until they met, so who knows, also they kept interchanging, and I still remember my younger brother but some of my memories he isn't there, or someone else, so it depends on the impact the person had or what impactful happened there, but these are just excuses, as I said I believe it is more likely they are cousins or something, or maybe they are neither as she was one of the people Jamie asked if the Mc would date in the classroom

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i would not mind that much i think if that were true tbh , but i also love how his sister acts now ...makes my heart melts everytime i hear her saying brubru :love: but on the other hand its also nice to only have 1 sister and the other one become a cousin
Not a fan of brubru being used all the time but that only makes their relationship seem more real, if my brothers knew that a nickname bothers me they wouldn't call me anything else.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not a fan of brubru being used all the time but that only makes their relationship seem more real, if my brothers knew that a nickname bothers me they wouldn't call me anything else.
from my POV i think it's hella sweet and i don't mind at all being overly used by her also her brother's nickname for her.
i enjoy it quite alot and wish nothing will change between them

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Cedar/Willow definitely remembered MC, but she didn't recognize him. That's a bit of a difference.
I still think Stacy is a half-sister, since, so far, Willow didn't mention Stacy as a niece. MC lost all ties with his family, but Willow didn't. She still lives in the same house where she and MC grew up. (At least, she mentioned something that could be interpreted that way). MC disappeared from the earth for the people he grew up with, Willow didn't, she was still where she always was.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It was indeed usually there's a fuckton this time only a shitload that's a step up see?;)
The British ton is 2240 words, the U.S. ton is 2000 words and the metric ton equal to 1000 words.

Which ton do you refer to and how big is the loading area for the shit? Questions upon questions ...
Not sure about the shit ton, but I believe a fuckton is 10 shit tones :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Cedar/Willow definitely remembered MC, but she didn't recognize him. That's a bit of a difference.
I still think Stacy is a half-sister, since, so far, Willow didn't mention Stacy as a niece. MC lost all ties with his family, but Willow didn't. She still lives in the same house where she and MC grew up. (At least, she mentioned something that could be interpreted that way). MC disappeared from the earth for the people he grew up with, Willow didn't, she was still where she always was.
Fair enough, I think she said she still has the place but has moved from there to start anew or something, also for me the whole not recognizing computes as not remembering but that is because I'm good with faces but awful with names, you can put someone I met when I was 6 in front of me and I'll know who they are, but if I meet someone that I met even a day ago I'll not remember their name, at least not for months, so my brain farted there.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Fair enough, I think she said she still has the place but has moved from there to start anew or something, also for me the whole not recognizing computes as not remembering but that is because I'm good with faces but awful with names, you can put someone I met when I was 6 in front of me and I'll know who they are, but if I meet someone that I met even a day ago I'll not remember their name, at least not for months, so my brain farted there.
A few years ago, I worked somewhere where we had some kind of "team building" day. One of the challenges, was recognizing our collegues from photos from when they were still kids or babies. (We all had to bring one ourselves and keep it hidden from the rest). Some were really easy to recognize, but most were pretty difficult.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, LocoGringo78 has a good method... It would be called, tablet/paper and pencil/pen and start writing the notes down.. Unlike I haven't done that and my mind is full of fragments that I starting to not be able to recall some characters in WVM... Now I have to go through it from day one again. :cautious:

Have a great day. (y)
Yeah, I've been doing that lately. Unfortunately this playthrough my painkillers have me in a bit of a fog so I didn't even consider that. To be frank I can't say I remember much of the entire game even though I just played through it again. LOL
See! Not just me...people thinking I'm mad for making spreadsheets for notes for certain games :p

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
A few years ago, I worked somewhere where we had some kind of "team building" day. One of the challenges, was recognizing our collegues from photos from when they were still kids or babies. (We all had to bring one ourselves and keep it hidden from the rest). Some were really easy to recognize, but most were pretty difficult.
I know, but I'm not exaggerating, that is literally something I've put to the test, good visual memory bad with sounds, also it might have something to do with a traumatic event that made me hyper-aware of myself and surrounds, also-also there is a difference between meeting someone and then looking at their past self and meeting their past self and seeing them again, as far as I remember at least, it has been a while since I look at memory-related studies.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes