Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The real question that no one is talking about is did you offer to teach Tali how to swim or say you know some girls?

I went with know some girls in the hope of bringing Kimmie over so the MC can have some time with her.
I went with teach her myself, but I stared at that option the longest. I thought of Kimmy right away too, but wanted to get closer to Tali myself too so I was torn.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
First, I’m sorry to hear you’ve received bad news, @LocoGringo78. I’m a stranger, but if you need to speak to someone that will listen, please feel free to reach out.
Thanks for the offer I vented already yesterday on my friend The Krypt Angel. I am trying my best to work through the news and coming here to talk about the game is my happy place right now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I thought of it as a good way to introduce Tali to more people, and get with Kimmy.

LocoGringo78 As a Stacy-stan this update must have hurt you with how cold she was towards the mc when told of willow bing the sister

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the offer I vented already yesterday on my friend The Krypt Angel. I am trying my best to work through the news and coming here to talk about the game is my happy place right now.
sorry for putting you on the spot ...i honestly had no ideea and was not thinking about anything else than the game so when you said news i imediatly thought game news...again ..i apologize for putting you on the spot
Hope everything works out :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78 As a Stacy-stan this update must have hurt you with how cold she was towards the mc when told of willow bing the sister
My first reaction was OMG did Stacy think the MC was her brother, well that is what I wrote down on my note pad. After my second time with the scene I was sad that she basically gave him the cold shoulder. There is more to this storyline and I look forward to how it plays out even if it turns out she is related to the MC and becomes off limits.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
how it plays out even if it turns out she is related to the MC and becomes off limits.
If she's a cousin I'm fine with that (as patreon won't put it off-limits). Anything else and I'll be an unhappy camper.
Edit, please let her be a childhood friend.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
sorry for putting you on the spot ...i honestly had no ideea and was not thinking about anything else than the game so when you said news i imediatly thought game news...again ..i apologize for putting you on the spot
Hope everything works out :)
No worries at all. You took it as game news and I totally get that especially after I got called out by name from BD the other day about how he wanted to hear my theories I could see how people might think I have some inside information. Which I do not.

So please don't ask me what I know, because I know nothing other than my crazy theories about this wonderful game. (Not directed to you only this goes for everyone here)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No worries at all. You took it as game news and I totally get that especially after I got called out by name from BD the other day about how he wanted to hear my theories I could see how people might think I have some inside information. Which I do not.

So please don't ask me what I know, because I know nothing other than my crazy theories about this wonderful game. (Not directed to you only this goes for everyone here)
i rather much find out in game than before if i am honest :p better seeing it than waiting for it :p

Reactions: Uncle Loco

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I made a game guide which has all the characters names and some additional information about them if you need help with that. It was designed to indicate who has lewd scenes and how to get them, but also for all the characters and who they are. It can be found on the OP or in my signature. I am almost done with the new update, I just need a few small modifications and it will be done.
I'm out of likes again, but good point, although knowing myself I would probably end up wanting to do my own with my unprofessional psychological analysis of each character, I do that with mods too I prefer to go through the game's code and see every choice and consequences and make my own walkthrough, but I checked out the guide before and it is really good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think Braindrop next plans on making a week 1 update reworking certan aspects of the shaunna story and what have you but did he ever say if he planned a week one gallery for the game? I think the game could really benefit from one as there are so many great girls and so many great scenes but only so many save spaces to try and capture them all personally especially going forward into a second week.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If she's a cousin I'm fine with that (as patreon won't put it off-limits). Anything else and I'll be an unhappy camper.
Are we sure on that?

I found this and it makes me worried:

Marriages and sexual relationships between first cousins are stigmatized as incest in some cultures, but tolerated in much of the world. Currently, 24 prohibit marriages between first cousins, and another seven permit them only under special circumstances. The United Kingdom permits both marriage and sexual relations between first cousins.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think Braindrop next plans on making a week 1 update reworking certan aspects of the shaunna story and what have you but did he ever say if he planned a week one gallery for the game? I think the game could really benefit from one as there are so many great girls and so many great scenes but only so many save spaces to try and capture them all personally especially going forward into a second week.
I don't know about you but in my game I have unlimited save spaces. It looks like it stops at 10 pages but you can keep using the arrow to go to more pages.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Are you aware there is a mod to view all the scenes and it is up to date? Also, just keep clicking on the arrows to get as many saves as you will ever need.

The mod thread: WVM Gallery Mod

Reactions: Skode

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The real question that no one is talking about is did you offer to teach Tali how to swim or say you know some girls?

I went with know some girls in the hope of bringing Kimmie over so the MC can have some time with her.
DAMN, I didn't think of that, I offered myself cause I didn't want to see like an ass!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes