The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
5 Things im most interested in seeing in next update...

1. The Mom. Is she integrated straight into things without hitch? Were talking his memories being returned of the abuse she endured so not expecting MC to be distant with her but shes coming into a dynamic which could potentially hurt Azel emotionally in no longer being the 'mom' at least in name anymore and of course those closest to Rachel dont know her and perhaps will be lest trusting of her sudden appearance (though attempted murder might have got brownie points lol)

2. The MC fucking the police woman, maybe its just me but she seemed pretty defensive of the MC and i dont think its a long shot to expect scene or two of her in more saucy side of content.

3. The fallout over the fight club. Clear divisions are there now and i mean clear - that includes with the girls, the rest of the guys in the team and the faculty. They gotta be pro Ryker or pro MC and now the MC is getting the backing of one of the big three and several celebrities its gonna be interesting to see the Damien redemption arc in full flow.

4. Finding out what the fuck is going on with Stacy and her gran/mom. Weve been teased before none more than Azel and to not far behind degree with Harpers daughter but with Stacy? Im less invested in the girl herself but the mystery regarding her parentage lol.

5. More Liz.
1. i think Azel may act withdrawn at first with Wendy's arrival but if BD's plans for Day 8 are unchanged there's a "date" with her at some point so I figure the MC will use that time to reassure her that she's not being replaced or whatever. Rachel is unlikely to be an issue either at least if you chose to have her track yer mom down earlier in the game. If you did I seem to recall rachael mentioning successfully contacting her at least once but I may be misremembering the extent of the contact. Cedey's reaction will be interesting to see more than anything...Will she resent Wendy for giving her up and be hostile?...or will she be instantly accepting like she was when the truth came out with the MC. I'm inclined to lean toward the latter because just after the truth came out they briefly talked about wendy giving her up and she didn't seem to hold an animosity toward at the time.

2. Don't really give a shit about this one but I've always been a "Fuck The Police" type of guy so if the opportunity arises.... :sneaky:

3. Doubt we have to worry about any of the school harem girls ever siding with Ryker pretty much all of them think he's an epic asshat the obvious exception being Katie. That could fall either way but for me she'd be no big loss as the only reason I was fucking her is cuz I figured it was safer than pissing her off :p As for the team we already know Ayden and Skye are ride or die for us I don't even remember seeing Dbaku (sp?) at the event at all but he wasn't in the fight so that up in the air. Lee and Mackey prolly don't hold loyalty to Ryker but they seem to be close to Damien so they will prolly be pivotal in his redemption. Not that i really care if he gets redeemed I'm still taking Jasmine regardless:devilish:

4. Yea I really want this put to bed either way If for no other reason than to put my friend LocoGringo78 's poor mind at ease on the matter once and for all. Also so I can remember to stock up on Kleenex and prepare my therapist couch for him if the worst should happen and she turns out to be related. ;)

5. YES! I may be batshit for Bailey through and through but I still have a soft spot for Liz :)

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
. Yea I really want this put to bed either way If for no other reason than to put my friend @LocoGringo78 's poor mind at ease on the matter once and for all. Also so I can to stock up on Kleenex and prepare my therapist couch for him if the worst should happen and she turns out to be related. ;)
I will be honest this is the number one thing on my list of what I want to know about the game. Not how will he get out of jail, or is Belle on the up and up, are we finally done with Ryker or the million of other things people have been talking about. I just need to know if I am going to get the Stacy I want in the game or if we are going to be locked in the friendzone due to being family members (and Pateron rules). No matter what she turns out to be it will never change my opinion of this game and she will always stay in my top 3. She saved the MC from Ryker and I will never let myself forget that and I will always make sure the MC treats her with the most respect on any option I am given towards her. Sure the MC got his revenge for Stacy a moment that I will hold in my mind any time I think of Ryker. In that moment she was the first person he thought of, not his mom or Harper it was Stacy and that has to mean something right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whatever the outcome is I can't wait to experience it in game. If anyone knows the truth keep it to yourself I want to experience it when BD is ready to share it with everyone.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I will be honest this is the number one thing on my list of what I want to know about the game. Not how will he get out of jail, or is Belle on the up and up, are we finally done with Ryker or the million of other things people have been talking about. I just need to know if I am going to get the Stacy I want in the game or if we are going to be locked in the friendzone due to being family members (and Pateron rules). No matter what she turns out to be it will never change my opinion of this game and she will always stay in my top 3. She saved the MC from Ryker and I will never let myself forget that and I will always make sure the MC treats her with the most respect on any option I am given towards her. Sure the MC got his revenge for Stacy a moment that I will hold in my mind any time I think of Ryker. In that moment she was the first person he thought of, not his mom or Harper it was Stacy and that has to mean something right?
Whatever the outcome is I can't wait to experience it in game. If anyone knows the truth keep it to yourself I want to experience it when BD is ready to share it with everyone.
well i can get behind this np! :D
the people demand answers!
Release 10 new updates tommorow !
please!
xD
on a serious note i do agree with you , can't wait to find out !

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Can we just take a moment and appreciate how insanely hot Shauna looked in that flashback with black hair? Damn i didn't thought she could be any hotter but well apparently she can :love:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I was collecting more screenshots for the game guide today and I saw a quick something that caught my eye. When the MC starts to run outside we only see a quick glimpse of one of the reporters. Where did the other one go? I don't remember seeing her any where else in this one until we get to the police station. Could this be a forgotten moment by BD or is something else a foot?

Last we saw the second reporter was this moment after the cheer routine.

So now I am wondering if this was a planned attack that Belle or someone else at the party knew about and dropped a word to the press in advance. Did the other reporter record the whole event outside without anyone noticing it, or is this just another crazy theory from me? There are 2 other reporters at the police station and niether look like this missing reporter but I could be wrong.

On a separate note hopefully we see more of this lovely lady in future updates too. SHe had a camera in her face almost the entire night and I did not realize how hot she was until I decided to respond to her at the police station. Yeah more redheads just incase my goddess is off the table in the future.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok so I was collecting more screenshots for the game guide today and I saw a quick something that caught my eye. When the MC starts to run outside we only see a quick glimpse of one of the reporters. Where did the other one go? I don't remember seeing her any where else in this one until we get to the police station. Could this be a forgotten moment by BD or is something else a foot?

So now I am wondering if this was a planned attack that Belle or someone else at the party knew about and dropped a word to the press in advance. Did the other reporter record the whole event outside without anyone noticing it, or is this just another crazy theory from me? There are 2 other reporters at the police station and niether look like this missing reporter but I could be wrong.

On a separate note hopefully we see more of this lovely lady in future updates too. SHe had a camera in her face almost the entire night and I did not realize how hot she was until I decided to respond to her at the police station. Yeah more redheads just incase my goddess is off the table in the future.
interesting but in the mean time you might just read to much into it, seems a bit ...complex?or who knows ...if it is what you are saying its pretty damn sweet

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
interesting but in the mean time you might just read to much into it, seems a bit ...complex?or who knows ...if it is what you are saying its pretty damn sweet
LOL I can tell you are newer to this thread. Most of my crazy theories are complex and turn out to be garbage. Sure I hit somethings close but mostly this is me having fun and going to my crazy conspiracy wall.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

I just thought she was in another area for a better angle on the Mc bowling, also for the ones at the station, I believe reporters have sources inside that could have tipped them off or be connected to a scanner, I don't believe it is Bella for two reasons Rachel vouches for her and I didn't get the feeling throughout the conversation that this would be in her nature, Katie though, that is another story, she hasn't looked trustworthy from the beginning with the invading Charlie's office and trying to bang the MC out of nowhere, and being there coincidentally at the same time as a drugged-up Charles, and then disappearing with him and never contacting her brother.

Reactions: ZTex

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
LOL I can tell you are newer to this thread. Most of my crazy theories are complex and turn out to be garbage. Sure I hit somethings close but mostly this is me having fun and going to my crazy conspiracy wall.

That's the fun part, well for me it is the Fan theories and discussions(I'm the minority on the discussion one I know, there is no need to facepalm)

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
When uncle loco is talking we just smile and nod, smile and nod. Oh and make sure there are no sharp pointed implements around. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes