Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've said it before but if the game gives me the option,

I'm Strongcock. Dax Strongcock.

And yes, I prefer my Martinis like my girls.
OMG that is why I have that name written in my notes for a character in the lewd VN I am writing. I forgot I promised to make him a side character in the game because of a comment you made about it in the past.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
only thing different i'd say is .. i think Shauna is the best character ingame .. she's actually the 1st one wiling to share you ... and well everything Jamie say's to MC .. is the same as what Shauna had said to you ... which surprised me ... cause people get Jamie the credit for it when it was Shauna that said those things 1st
No, she wanted to cheat with you behind Jamie's back. That's not the same thing. I really like her so I'm sure an awful thing like that was just a moment of weakness after he told her that contrary to what she assumed, he would be willing to be more than friends with a girl like her.

I just thought she was in another area for a better angle on the Mc bowling, also for the ones at the station, I believe reporters have sources inside that could have tipped them off or be connected to a scanner, I don't believe it is Bella for two reasons Rachel vouches for her and I didn't get the feeling throughout the conversation that this would be in her nature, Katie though, that is another story, she hasn't looked trustworthy from the beginning with the invading Charlie's office and trying to bang the MC out of nowhere, and being there coincidentally at the same time as a drugged-up Charles, and then disappearing with him and never contacting her brother.
I'm thinking that Katie was trying to keep Charles away from Ryker, so obviously she wouldn't tell Ryker where she took him.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.
I go with default unless it is: Max, Kevin, Jason, Joe, or some other male name that is shared with someone I don't like IRL. Then, depending on tone of the game, I either go with Biggus Dickus or Drake Garnett, or some other name that I feel fits.

Not trying to take your post out of context but I only wanted to comment on this one part that is not a spoiler. While this is true don't forget Stacy was sent to the school a year early and she doesn't know why that happened. She still could be a younger sister, to them both. It could be that the mom or dad had a child with someone else and MC/Cedey barely saw that person. Oh Stacy please don't be related to the MC be your own person or a childhood friend maybe.
Hmmm. Okay, I did forget that. So is she not 18? Could that be why she hasn't been a romanceable? I'm just unsure how much interaction Willow and Stacy could really have had in the first week of school. Which fuels my fear that the MC and Stacy are related. Which means there's no redheads even close to being an option in the game (and as a fan of redheads with freckles it kills any chance of anything happening until someday, waaaaaaaay down the road, when the game is done and "evil modder" can mod it).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.
I always keep the default name.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
well fuck me...i did not fucking notice that....guess i was to busy ogling Tali....interesting...
ty for this :)
I like to look at the whole renders not just the text or faces you can sometimes find clues in the background or in places we least expect. Always read the titles of books on desks and bookshelves in an scene in any game I have found that they are sometimes actual clues. Now you have a glimpse into how my mind works when I play this game. I was so excited when BD made a post earlier today about some examples of the little clues he puts into the game that people don't normally notice. It gave me hope that all the time I spend looking for clue I might actually figure something out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I like to look at the whole renders not just the text or faces you can sometimes find clues in the background or in places we least expect. Always read the titles of books on desks and bookshelves in an scene in any game I have found that they are sometimes actual clues. Now you have a glimpse into how my mind works when I play this game. I was so excited when BD made a post earlier today about some examples of the little clues he puts into the game that people don't normally notice. It gave me hope that all the time I spend looking for clue I might actually figure something out.
guess we learn something new everyday :)
awesome , keep doing what you doing :)

Nov 18, 2018
Typically I rename the MC when given the chance. Which has caused a few chuckles when another major character in the game (on one occasion, my long lost brother) turns out to have the same name.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Only one little problem with that: the developers sometimes read these posts too, and might be in a mood to play a prank on you, adding some red herrings that vaguely line up with one of your theories.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
OMG that is why I have that name written in my notes for a character in the lewd VN I am writing. I forgot I promised to make him a side character in the game because of a comment you made about it in the past.
LOL I would love it if that ever comes to pass. You could make me and krypt-angel like the Men in Black characters. Dibs on Will Smith

Anyone else feel like the Rainbow Girls are setting up a scavenger hunt for MC? Let's find out where all those Heart tattoos are hiding. First one to collect them all gets a cookie.

Li'l Cookie: "Hol' Up a Minute!"

Not that kind of Cookie, Li'l Cookie. Go back to your Duplos.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm. Okay, I did forget that. So is she not 18? Could that be why she hasn't been a romanceable? I'm just unsure how much interaction Willow and Stacy could really have had in the first week of school. Which fuels my fear that the MC and Stacy are related. Which means there's no redheads even close to being an option in the game (and as a fan of redheads with freckles it kills any chance of anything happening until someday, waaaaaaaay down the road, when the game is done and "evil modder" can mod it).
Let me give you a gentle reminder. While you are a gentleman (sorry if I assumed your gender) of great taste a fine redheaded goddess is hard to find, but I present to you the WVM Redheads to hold you over until we can find a way to make Stacy mine... I mean the MC's. :devilish: Keep in mind there are no true indications that she is or is not related to the MC. My hopes are always for the not related, but at least I have some extra options now (no one can replace Stacy I know).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I must say I was not expecting the Willow Nuke. Yah know whats funny though, those that said they would DO Willow. Glad i was not one of them. I didnt like Willow at the start and as i am myself almost like the MC (not the popular star dating multiple girls way), im like MC trying to be friendly and find out about others and help anyway i can. And with willow when MC went to check up on Liz, I saw the Willow was not this bad person she just act that way and that she is in actuality a soft person.

Havent finished D7 yet but yeah will have to wait and see.

Braindrop you all good friend? Still sorting everything out? Well as i said before i will say it again. SCREW YOUR FANS AND PATREONS. If you feel down and not yourself, take time off. Your game is a masterpiece, so take time for yourself when you feel you need a break, before it breaks you. True fans and patreons will agree. Hell i waited a long time for day 7 to release as the next person who also waited for the complete day 7 but i knew it will be ready when its ready. So just keep working at your own pace and take a vaycay when you dont feel yourself, it will do some good.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Only one little problem with that: the developers sometimes read these posts too, and might be in a mood to play a prank on you, adding some red herrings that vaguely line up with one of your theories.
Oh yeah that happens all the time, still super fun for me anyways.

Reactions: Dripping

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Let me give you a gentle reminder. While you are a gentleman (sorry if I assumed your gender) of great taste a fine redheaded goddess is hard to find, but I present to you the WVM Redheads to hold you over until we can find a way to make Stacy mine... I mean the MC's. :devilish: Keep in mind there are no true indications that she is or is not related to the MC. My hopes are always for the not related, but at least I have some extra options now (no one can replace Stacy I know).

Eh, in order:
just met, no freckles
Liz, her middle name is drama, no freckles
Not my cup of tea, no freckles
Haven't even met, no freckles
Ruby isn't developed at all as a love interest
Just met, no freckles (may be a member of a creepy cult)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok people ask for what kind of random things are in my note pad. Is that a red heart there, what can that mean? Is this Hope another member of the Hearts for Hope group, or is it just an odd angle and that is Belle?

I was about to actually mention this to you in our convo thread lol becuase i am pretty sure it is her and I wasn't sure if anyone else caught it yet

Last edited:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

Not a big Liz Fan. I think second last is Ruby if im not mistaken havent seen much of her but would love to. The rest i assume is if you took rachel's deal at the start. Although the red "nurse" looks like nathans aunt in a straight haired way. but yeah. Think i might start a new playthrough and take the deal. I am against cheating even in games, however i am curios about these other characters.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes