Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was about to actually mention this to you in our convo thread lol becuase i am pretty sure it is belle and I wasn't sure if anyone else caught it yet
I see everything lol. I am not sold that is Belle though, but she is a possibility.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not a big Liz Fan. I think second last is Ruby if im not mistaken havent seen much of her but would love to. The rest i assume is if you took rachel's deal at the start. Although the red "nurse" looks like nathans aunt in a straight haired way. but yeah. Think i might start a new playthrough and take the deal. I am against cheating even in games, however i am curios about these other characters.
How did I forget Mabel? Shame on me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was about to actually mention this to you in our convo thread lol becuase i am pretty sure it is belle and I wasn't sure if anyone else caught it yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Especially the "other kids" comment. Feels like she was one of the girls from Hearts of Hope but for some reason (maybe Belle knew she couldn't keep her safe there) she ended up with Rachael.

I find Belle extremely off putting and not trustworthy at all. She was very ineffectual at controlling anything involving Charles, Katie, or Ryker (only now appearing when everything reaches a head and having no way of stopping any of it).

How did I forget Mabel? Shame on me.
You aren't alone. But she is still too underdeveloped to say much about. I am looking for new harem members/girlfriends/people who have personalities for Ethan to fuck not another wham, bam, thank you ma'am like the gilf nurse.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was about to actually mention this to you in our convo thread lol becuase i am pretty sure it is her and I wasn't sure if anyone else caught it yet

I really feel that is going to be Hope a friend of both Belle and Rachael. I think that the reason there is tension is something Rachael had Hope do or advice she gave her caused her to get killed. Belle created the charity in her honor and used her heart tattoo as a way to honor her as well. Man you guys are making me use all my good material today.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Man, This game was a complete letdown in every sense of the word. The game presents itself as a college sim that revolves around the sport basketball. Ok cool, but where is all the basketball? Out of the entire game...maybe 10 minutes of basketball scenes and 0 games. Basketball is literally an afterthought throughout most of this game.

The second thing is holy cow your GF in this game is an ugly bat eyed freak. Is there not an option to dump this girl immediately? That's a big problem since most sex scenes are with your GF and they are unfappable in every sense of the word.

I also have a big problem with the female character models 99% of them are big breasted cows with samey faces. None of them are unique or special looking. Very lazy and makes all the sex scenes bad.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Man, This game was a complete letdown in every sense of the word. The game presents itself as a college sim that revolves around the sport basketball. Ok cool, but where is all the basketball? Out of the entire game...maybe 10 minutes of basketball scenes and 0 games. Basketball is literally an afterthought throughout most of this game.

The second thing is holy cow your GF in this game is an ugly bat eyed freak. Is there not an option to dump this girl immediately? That's a big problem since most sex scenes are with your GF and they are unfappable in every sense of the word.

I also have a big problem with the female character models 99% of them are big breasted cows with samey faces. None of them are unique or special looking. Very lazy and makes all the sex scenes bad.
what the actual fuck?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I was about to actually mention this to you in our convo thread lol becuase i am pretty sure it is her and I wasn't sure if anyone else caught it yet
Not sure what you talking about Krypt but how ya doin? Been some time since i revisited. I must be honest though im bit sad over the Emiko redesign though. Dont get me wrong she is Hot and will get people bothered, but i loved the cute and innocent look and feel she gave before the redesign. And i must say BD outdone himself with Day7.

Reactions: Krynh

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.
I always use my own name

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.
I'm too lazy to think of a name for MC and always use default names. I've stopped playing some games as soon as they asked me to name girls without giving a default name

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Let me give you a gentle reminder. While you are a gentleman (sorry if I assumed your gender) of great taste a fine redheaded goddess is hard to find, but I present to you the WVM Redheads to hold you over until we can find a way to make Stacy mine... I mean the MC's. :devilish: Keep in mind there are no true indications that she is or is not related to the MC. My hopes are always for the not related, but at least I have some extra options now (no one can replace Stacy I know).

if we are making claims, then dibs on Liz

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Always name my MC's Angel for obvious reasons tho that bit me in the ass in a game or 2 that also had a girl named Angel (Where The Heart Is for example) lol usually use my real last name if a last name is needed

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Always name my MC's Angel for obvious reasons tho that bit me in the ass in a game or 2 that also had a girl named Angel (Where The Heart Is for example) lol usually use my real last name if a last name is needed
I've been known to use my real name and then a silly last name in those instances... Though I've also used Rufus Hopkins for games with a spy/military/serious theme. I think it is humorous..

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

When I saw Belle, I immediately wondered whether that was the same girl as well. Wouldn't really amaze me if Tali was the reason for their fallout either, especially not with the new background story on Tali. But, on the other hand, the whole Belle-Rachael fued was probably already written long before the Tali background was re-written, so Loco's theory involving Hope has a bit more merrit.

Something else I found interesting..
Belle mentioned that she accepted MC because Rachel vouched for him. That means, the two *do* still have contact. Maybe it's only by mail, because, somehow even a phonecall sounds too personal for whatever's standing between those two, but they do help eachother out to some degree. I have a feeling they're going to have dinner together, and both have the condition that they'll only come if the other agrees that MC is present to mediate. (effectively, they have the same demand, but one has to be mature enough to agree if the other happens to be first to come with the demand.)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
When I play a VN, if a character has a default name, that is the name I go with. So yeah, my MC is Ethan.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I use my real name most of the time, most games have someone say "oh hi *player name*" so it gives me a good giggle whenever someone in-game says "oh hi Mark"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes