Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Replaying wvm has made me nostalgic for MC's giant penis on day one. It makes the one he has from day 2 or so look much smaller. :D

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
replaying wvm has made me nostalgic for MC's giant penis on day one. It makes the one he has from day 2 or so much smaller.
I get what you mean, but really, most of the girls at WVM would look like this by the end of the year if it wasn't changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Especially the "other kids" comment. Feels like she was one of the girls from Hearts of Hope but for some reason (maybe Belle knew she couldn't keep her safe there) she ended up with Rachael.

I find Belle extremely off putting and not trustworthy at all. She was very ineffectual at controlling anything involving Charles, Katie, or Ryker (only now appearing when everything reaches a head and having no way of stopping any of it).

You aren't alone. But she is still too underdeveloped to say much about. I am looking for new harem members/girlfriends/people who have personalities for Ethan to fuck not another wham, bam, thank you ma'am like the gilf nurse.
Wash your mouth. Ye Olde Nurse was a fantastic lay and in my mind I have like 5 pages of backstory on her, starting from that time she rode with Paul Revere.

Having said that, I'm really just waiting on some of the girls that have been teased throughout (some bigly, like Veronica, Stacy, Jasmine and Kimmy and others not so bigly like Ruby, Carly, Moon) rather than Mabel, or WillyBilly and the Rainbow Girls who are all IMHO late to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: Faptime

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok people ask for what kind of random things are in my note pad. Is that a red heart there, what can that mean? Is this Hope another member of the Hearts for Hope group, or is it just an odd angle and that is Belle?

Now I have to replay the game to see if there were any more in earlier scenes and we just didn't realize the significance.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Wash your mouth. Ye Olde Nurse was a fantastic lay and in my mind I have like 5 pages of backstory on her, starting from that time she rode with Paul Revere.

Having said that, I'm really just waiting on some of the girls that have been teased throughout (some bigly, like Veronica, Stacy, Jasmine and Kimmy and others not so bigly like Ruby, Carly, Moon) rather than Mabel, or WillyBilly and the Rainbow Girls who are all IMHO late to the party.
Nurse needs to move in with the harem to be a midwife

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hey! I said she was a GILF (Granny I'd Like to Fuck but technically already did). Of all the girls Stacy has been the one I've wanted the longest and it not happening is frustrating. I am expecting, at this point, that it won't happen. As for your list of others: Veronica I am meh for (rather have Vanessa), Jasmine is a yes please, and Kimmy is a solid pass. Ruby I doubt will happen any time soon unless she is a one off/casual fuck, not interested in Carly, Moon is okay but we don't know her that well yet. Mabel and the the rest need more personality/depth.

Nurse needs to move in with the harem to be a midwife
Yep! She can heal Ethan in more than one way...

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I want to ignore the asshat, but also kinda wanna say FUCK YOU, so this post is my middle ground!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I meant with all the pregnancies that are bound to happen all around the same time :p
Ah, in my game I've only got Jamie and, I think, Zoe... Not that the "pull out" method is reliable IRL but I think the women who paid for his services will have their own doctors.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Ok so I was doing another play through today and I got stuck on a scene that made me think of one of the spoilers BD posted on Patreon earlier this month. Just wondering if anyone else thinks this could be a possibility or is it me just being hopeful?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks Alexis may have dyed her hair to look more like Jamie and get a heart tattoo based on the below screen shot. I know it is a long shot but I had hoped Alexis would come back into the game as she is one of my favorites. Skin tone is similar not perfect the hair minus the color is kinda close, and the nose shape is close too. I am sure I am wrong and this is just going to be someone new, but a guy can dream right.
time to break out the conspiracy board again now that we know what the heart tattoo means

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey! I said she was a GILF (Granny I'd Like to Fuck but technically already did). Of all the girls Stacy has been the one I've wanted the longest and it not happening is frustrating. I am expecting, at this point, that it won't happen.
Until Stacy is proven to be a relative or not I continue to have hope that she will be next in line for the harem. Sure some signs point in the direction she is related somehow, but others have fooled us in the past. I trust that BD will have a good plan and everything works out for the best of the story in the long run. Will I be bummed out you bet, will I stop fantasizing that there is a change hell no. No matter what Stacy has a key role in this story she is an important character and there is a good reason she has not been with the MC yet. What that is only BD knows, I feel there is a really big Stacy fan base and he won't let us down in the long run. I look forward to what BD has is store for her and can't wait to see it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
what the actual fuck?
Just ignore the troll.

You can tell from his nick he's more into plastic barbies than anything else. Those things with so much plastic in their lips and cheeks and eyebrows that they'd melt if they were out in the sun for more than 2 min.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok people ask for what kind of random things are in my note pad. Is that a red heart there, what can that mean? Is this Hope another member of the Hearts for Hope group, or is it just an odd angle and that is Belle?

I was about to actually mention this to you in our convo thread lol becuase i am pretty sure it is her and I wasn't sure if anyone else caught it yet

I'm thinking it actually is Hope and Belle looked up to her so much, that she was wearing contacts to make her eyes green, since she did state she started the Kaleidoscope Kult Hearts for Hope in her name/honour.[\ISPOILER]

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Man, This game was a complete letdown in every sense of the word. The game presents itself as a college sim that revolves around the sport basketball. Ok cool, but where is all the basketball? Out of the entire game...maybe 10 minutes of basketball scenes and 0 games. Basketball is literally an afterthought throughout most of this game.

The second thing is holy cow your GF in this game is an ugly bat eyed freak. Is there not an option to dump this girl immediately? That's a big problem since most sex scenes are with your GF and they are unfappable in every sense of the word.

I also have a big problem with the female character models 99% of them are big breasted cows with samey faces. None of them are unique or special looking. Very lazy and makes all the sex scenes bad.
It never presented itself as a college sim, nor did it present itself as a sim. A sim especially games like this are dating sims which gives you choices on a girl. Unfortunately This game doesnt give you the option on a choice which character to go for. It gives you a choice who to add into your collection however those choices are minor and not a thing to go cookoo for your garlic cocopops for. Next point You are a dumbass troll that expect everything to happen at once. For one this is the first week, since your a dumbass troll that doesnt have any brains, let me simplify it for you.

Week one means this IS day to day and not like other games that show what happens in a months time. If you still dont understand let me give you a math on the easiest difficulty. 1 day + 1 day = 2 days. now this game is day to day. Meaning this game is only at day 7. Remember DAY 7. Which is a week. But since your a dumbass troll that wants to diss a great game cause you have problems getting your "member" working properly i suggest you go play a those cartoon games or those dumb HTML "games"

Second only let down about this game is that we cant ban your trollish dumbass. And then thirdly
if you dont like the game then just move on to the next one. Easy.

Oh and final point. The BULLSHIT which you are complaining about is 99% the same as all other games which is created in the same style as this. So that means your just a sad lonely troll that has major downstairs issues. My advise? GO SEE A DOCTOR.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Right, caught up again...
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.
I always change the name, unless I'm just playtesting; then I just want to get past those screens ASAP.
I like to look at the whole renders not just the text or faces you can sometimes find clues in the background or in places we least expect. Always read the titles of books on desks and bookshelves in an scene in any game I have found that they are sometimes actual clues. Now you have a glimpse into how my mind works when I play this game. I was so excited when BD made a post earlier today about some examples of the little clues he puts into the game that people don't normally notice. It gave me hope that all the time I spend looking for clue I might actually figure something out.
If you like this sort of thing, have a look at Heavy Five; almost everything is an easter egg even images hosted on Imgur or the like hidden in QR codes or seemingly random numbers on a wall ;) Although, there are a ton of red herrings too!
Always name my MC's Angel for obvious reasons tho that bit me in the ass in a game or 2 that also had a girl named Angel (Where The Heart Is for example) lol usually use my real last name if a last name is needed
I have complete alternate identities just for this (well that and online forums), I have 3 alternates; one with a friendly name, one that's more professional looking and a third that's used for other random stuff.
Ok all the game guide has been updated. Please let me know if you find any issues with it. I also let the old guide up just in case there is any major issues with the new one. Link below, in my signature or on the OP. Happy hunting.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4070022
I don't remember if I said before, but thanks for making that! :)
No no no, she said it WASN'T A CULT :sneaky:
Cult Adjacent?

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Right, caught up again...

I always change the name, unless I'm just playtesting; then I just want to get past those screens ASAP.

If you like this sort of thing, have a look at Heavy Five; almost everything is an easter egg even images hosted on Imgur or the like hidden in QR codes or seemingly random numbers on a wall ;) Although, there are a ton of red herrings too!

I have complete alternate identities just for this (well that and online forums), I have 3 alternates; one with a friendly name, one that's more professional looking and a third that's used for other random stuff.

I don't remember if I said before, but thanks for making that! :)

Cult Adjacent?
The best way to get people to think your cult isn't one, is to tell them very explicitly that it's definitely not a cult :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes