Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4299972

So I wanted to continue this from earlier today. I know some people think it was Belle, but I wanted to like to submit 2 additional pieces of evidence to support my theory that this is actually "Hope" the person I think the charity is named after. However for some reason I can't post those pictures here (I get an error every time I try). So I guess I have to just talk about them instead. I went back to the scene where you talk to belle then Natalie in the hallway towards the cheerleader changing room. When you are talking to Natalie you can see a shot of Belle's legs and ankles. From that shot and the shot after Natalie leaves you can not see red on either ankle. So I think it is safe to say that the lady who found Tali is not Belle. I guess it is possible to remove a tattoo, but why would you if the tattoo has meaning to a charity organization you run? You know me I like to do my homework when submitting theories.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.
I always name male MCs David. I'm not sure why; my name isn't David. It's just sort of a habit I picked up along the way.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasnt Belle, , sure she could have more than one but she made it sound like they only get one tattooed on their body.
I thought there was a slim chance at first, since it was dark and hard to see clearly. It was also I think 20 years ago too if I remember the Tali story correctly. It was one of my big surprise theories that I was wanting to bring up at a later time. Since people wanted to know what is on my note pad and I didn't want to share the whole thing, I thought I would share something fun.
I meant to tag this post too, to support the theory.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4300323

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, she wanted to cheat with you behind Jamie's back. That's not the same thing. I really like her so I'm sure an awful thing like that was just a moment of weakness after he told her that contrary to what she assumed, he would be willing to be more than friends with a girl like her.

and your point is .. nothing

Sep 15, 2017
Finally finished a no-cheat upstanding citizen replay from Day 1. Holy Shit, day 7 is the busiest fucking day in existence. Like, we have to brush off 5 other girls just to be able to talk to Harper about her problems. It'll probably be even more ridiculous once the Week 1 rewrite comes and I redo my degenerate Cheaty McCheaterson's playthrough. (I can't watch Shauna try to take MC's old penis. It looks too painful. :cry:)

My thoughts follow (Mega long post incoming):

Harper: She's soooo fucking hot. I forgot if I put her in A or S when we were doing tier lists, but she's for sure S-tier. We're so close to getting Coach in our harem! The way she held MC from behind :love:

Charles & Katie: Well, I almost felt sorry for you for a minute there Charles. Then you tried to deny that your nephew is a cunt, so you can fuck off. See you never. I hope Katie gets to stay though. I didn't touch her this playthrough, but Cheaty is looking forward to more wild sex with this crazy bitch.

Eden & Hannah: Jesus, I though Eden was trouble. Hannah is some kind of crazy. If it comes to a choice between the two Eden wins hands down. She's a fuckin' babe. Hannah's not bad, but I'd much rather play in Eden's "garden" :sneaky:

Hearts for Hope, the Rainbow Squad, and Willabelle: This fucking charity is such a fucking cult :ROFLMAO: The heart tattoo is such a bad sign. I'm kinda worried about these weirdos on this playthrough. I might have to pass on the rainbow squad, but Cheaty is going to have a lot of fun on the other one. I may still pass on Red. She's just a little too big for me. Carly is about my limit for plus size girls. Anybody else think she looks like Isabella from Being A DIK's younger sister? Given that she goes by Belle, I feel it is intentional. I still don't trust her, but damn if that resemblance to my favorite girl from another great game isn't a point or five hundred in her favor. :love:

Cheer Squad: I probably have less content with Jasmine, since No-Cheat MC has also tried to be a good friend to Damien. That's okay, we'll probably still get her eventually. And probably convince her to stay on our cheer squad. Ours because we're dating Natalie and fucking everyone except Emiko. Foursome with Bailey, Zoe and, most importantly Elizabeth! Fuck yes! First time with Liz on the no-cheat path, and the same two girls are present that were there for the basement scene. Interesting symmetry there. What's this? Lizzie like to watch? Sounds like she might have the same cuckqueen fetish as her sister. I wonder if they share that with their mother. :sneaky:

The Ending Sequence: Ah Ryker, you mouth-breathing permavirgin shitcunt. Things were going really well and here you are acting like the worst human being ever. Are you sure you're supposed to go to WVM and not TU? You'd probably succeed "bigly" there. Also, I don't like to stereotype people based on race, but: Kenji has a tiny dick, pass it on. Oh look, you even need a fourth dude to try and take me out. Ayden's an S-tier bro for trying to help, but Damien wasted a chance to redeem himself by not fighting with us. I still don't trust Belle, but punching Ryker earns her a date with MC's divine dong, even on my no-cheat upstanding citizen play. She can get that gud fuk.

Ending Cont'd: /samoajoe OHHHHHH WEEENNDDYYY!! /samoajoe. I knew she was S-tier. Even if we can't hit that until a #EvilModder comes along, running into those dudes with a car proves she belongs where I always said she did. Ryker punches Mom and activates MC's Spartan Rage. Was MC's dad Zeus? That would explain a lot, actually. :LOL: Planting his smug face straight in the concrete even feels a Kratos move, and we've never seen that MC isn't bald with big red tattoo, so it tracks. We just need to start calling Nathan "BOI" and this is officially my favorite God of War game ever. More weird dreams. Seems like Zeus used to hit Wendy. Speaking of Mom, she hit those dudes with a car?! I mean, I love her but why isn't she getting arrested too? Skye came out and fought Gorg after we started to pass out? That moves him firmly to A-tier. He could have been S-tier if he came out when Ayden did, but I still can't wait to fuck this beautiful man and give him my babies. He can perv on my girls as much as he wants if he joins the harem. :ROFLMAO: We're gonna get the chance to fuck this lady cop eventually, too, aren't we? MC spending the night in jail is so sad, considering all of the beautiful girls and women who'd love to be snuggled up to him while he sleeps. Cedey might be the saddest of all. She really wanted to try out their old "sleeping position." Boy it sure was nice of BD to include that little detail since it will make #EvilModder's work so much easier in the future. ;)

EDIT: I ALMOST FORGOT! MC didn't even really get to fucking bowl! :cry:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Serious question. When do we get to fuck Willabelle exactly ? Because Jesus christ her appearance is a 12 out of 10.

Edit: Man, I really am obsessed with her appearance. That character model is a masterpiece. If there is any other game that's using that character model, throw me a name please. I'll play that game even if it's a shitty ass sandbox game.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so my favorite bit of foreshadowing in the newest update is when you go outside to see what is going on. Damien is carrying the guy who was knocked out, but right over his should you can see Wendy in the driver seat. I would love to share an image but I can't post pictures for some reason. This was another thing I kept forgetting to bring up, that I thought was really cool.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if i was that MC truthfully i would have taken out Damien & Kenji ... 1st after Ryker of course .. i mean hell he has the bat ... would be useful ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes