The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I love that. I wonder if she is hidden in any other scenes in the game. I am really gonna start looking closely since I didn't notice her feet or head in the earlier shots until BD mentioned it.
I need to start playing with my damn glasses on lol. Even after being told where to look I couldn't quite see her till I put them on.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i'm hoping MC asks Jasmine to be his manager .. would be sooo cool .... and don't forget Rachael has people she can get for your bodyguards ...
Yeah Jasmine would be a good fit I think too, I hope it is her or a family/harem member and not a random. I figure Rachael will have this arranged by the time he is released from jail.

Reactions: ImperialD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
remember they are not under arrest they are just being held for info
I agreed. The three are been detained for questions. Only MC may be detain longer while the other two may be released following morning. This would be normal. However again most places detain anyone without charge for 24-72 hours depending on state and local laws. There was no charge been pressed yet. However it is unknown on day 8.

Now the question(s):
(1) How much pressure willing the mayor wants to deal with on the first 24-72 hours of the news leaks?
(2) How much pressure willing the governor wants to deal with on the first 24-72 hours of the news leaks?
(3) How much pressure willing the senator wants to deal with on the first 24-72 hours of the news leaks?
(4) How much pressure willing the congressman/congress lady wants to deal with on the first 24-72 hours of the news leaks?
(5) Will it be MC Lives Matter protest?
(6) Will there be out of state criminal "MC Lives Matters" protestors causing violent and massive of destruction?

I am sure there will be a lot of questions we have before Day 8 get released. We have to see how BD layout his awesome story.

Have a great day. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I need to start playing with my damn glasses on lol. Even after being told where to look I couldn't quite see her till I put them on.
I have a pretty decent sized laptop screen and I had a hard time too. I think it is time to invest in a full desktop PC so I can use my work monitors with out my laptop freaking out. I'll have to start hinting for gift cards for Christmas to build a PC.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah Jasmine would be a good fit I think too, I hope it is her or a family/harem member and not a random. I figure Rachael will have this arranged by the time he is released from jail.
I agree with jas being our manager and also the current build-a-thon in progress is tunring out to be kind of a she hulk and could work as a bodyguard maybe taking the job in exchange for a baby..... but then again knocking up yer bodyguard is sort of counterintuitive lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have a pretty decent sized laptop screen and I had a hard time too. I think it is time to invest in a full desktop PC so I can use my work monitors with out my laptop freaking out. I'll have to start hinting for gift cards for Christmas to build a PC.
That's also part of my problem I have 23 in LCD monitor but the problem is I'm super short so I'm looking at it at an angle which throws off the color at times

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Fun fact to end it on, this update had a grand total of 54 hugs and 23 kisses. BD wasn’t kidding when he said that this update would have the highest hugs/kiss ratio.
So much to like about both your recaps. I found this quoted part to be my favorite because I forgot he said that. I only remember him saying wait until you see the bed at the end of day 7. (man was he right I was shocked by that bed and who was in it)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I agree with jas being our manager and also the current build-a-thon in progress is tunring out to be kind of a she hulk and could work as a bodyguard maybe taking the job in exchange for a baby..... but then again knocking up yer bodyguard is sort of counterintuitive lol
Maybe an ex-military/ mercenary(private contractor) that now wants a baby, that would be cool, also she could actually be the big boss of a PC company, although I don't think all that will be necessary if it is it would be cool.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm going to turn against the crowd and suggest someone other than Jasmine. She seemed to want to get back into swimming. I'd like to see her join the team.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Understood. Just know that the offer is open whenever you wish to take me up on it. You’ve always been very cool to me, @LocoGringo78. I would be a poor friend not to be there when you need me.
The minute The Krypt Angel tells me to shut up and go bother someone else and the other person who reach out privately does the same you are next in line buddy. :)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
You know, another think I noticed is that Harper is the only staff member that actually attends practices and training. From the looks if it, WVM doesn't even have a training staff. Usually the coaches will sit on practices and make sure guys are running plays correctly, but the trainers would be the ones handling the actual workouts. Makes me think there could be some kind of nefarious plot to use the school as some kind of front for something. Money Laundering, Drug Trafficking, Bootleg Buttplug Production!!!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You know, another think I noticed is that Harper is the only staff member that actually attends practices and training. From the looks if it, WVM doesn't even have a training staff. Usually the coaches will sit on practices and make sure guys are running plays correctly, but the trainers would be the ones handling the actual workouts. Makes me think there could be some kind of nefarious plot to use the school as some kind of front for something. Money Laundering, Drug Trafficking, Bootleg Buttplug Production!!!
MC asked Belle for this in the last update along with several other things to help the team, a film room and more team mates too.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes