Oct 28, 2017
My favorite game is finally back. Thank the gods.

(Continued)

I'm happy the game is finally back, but I definitely feel like that was short for how long it took. There have been longer updates in a shorter time, which sucks. But glad for it to be back on schedule. Lot of twists and turns this update. Shit must be about to get wild.

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm writing my response to the latest update as we speak and uhm, it's a big one. I think I'm not even halfway through all the things I want to say so I'll try to break it down into segments and you can read just the parts you're interested in. Or not.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Acting Lessons is real downer to me. This game doesn't cause you to be pissed off or depressed, but there are still complex plots and characters.
I dunno the chair I kicked across the room at the climax of this last update might beg to differ about the not causing you to be pissed off claim lol

tho to be fiar it's a small room and the chairs on wheels :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
damn im starting to hate Willow. I get the feeling she's faking it being our big bro. Still think its stacy or they are both.
Boo!!!!!

Willow is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I love her softer side, and how she feels about her brubru. I will be devastated if it turns out my first theory here is true that she is faking it and is really not her brother at all.

Stacy my love, I get the feeling you are hiding something too. I hope you are not related but just an old close friend or there is some other connection.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wendy pretty much confirmed it when she talked about being with him and his sister. She has been spying on them and already knows they found each other. How would Willow know the name Brubru when MC hasn't been called that in a very long time? Also, Willow is the older sibling.
Don't forget we have one other outsider that knows about the Brubru thing and that is Lauren. I posted a theory on this back in May (my first post on this thread) that I thought it was possible that Lauren and Willow were working with Ryker. There are some clue's to that but I hope I am completely wrong about it. If your interested here is that post: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-3515783

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't forget we have one other outsider that knows about the Brubru thing and that is Lauren. I posted a theory on this back in May (my first post on this thread) that I thought it was possible that Lauren and Willow were working with Ryker. There are some clue's to that but I hope I am completely wrong about it. If your interested here is that post: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-3515783
Well if you would be right, she could be redeemed and we could have sex with her after. So that would be a plus. :p maybe we can have Azel also be another person as she claimed to be and be possessed by a ghost in past to make her available in the here and now as the real Azel. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry MC you are no longer allowed to have real family members (Stacy or any others, any resemblance or them thinking they are are completely wrong) or connections from the past, besides Shauna.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
In yer defense it has been months since there was a mention of her due to the drought. Names are bound to get fuzzy when that happens
Hey I talk about all the lovely ladies of WVM it's not like a favor one over any of the others. ;) I like the thought of Anna being a lawyer to help us out too. It would give her a reason to sick around a little longer and meet Jamie.

I am not a lunatic that one has a one tracked mind for working in one girl into as many post as I can. Not now Stacy we'll talk about you later.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i pray you are wrong and the fact that she is MC's sister will not change and she is not a double agent...stop trying to take MC's cedey!!!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm writing my response to the latest update as we speak and uhm, it's a big one. I think I'm not even halfway through all the things I want to say so I'll try to break it down into segments and you can read just the parts you're interested in. Or not.
I had so much to say about it too that I had to split it out over days of posts. I am still holding some stuff back to, so there is plenty to talk about until the next release 5-7 days from now. Some stuff I just don't even want to get too deep into since it was talked to death already. Realism in games come on people it's a game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I dunno the chair I kicked across the room at the climax of this last update might beg to differ about the not causing you to be pissed off claim lol

tho to be fiar it's a small room and the chairs on wheels :p
I yelled at my computer and my kids got scared they thought I was yelling at them. So I feel you there, I was on the edge of my seat as soon as Ryker showed up, and the punch to Wendy almost caused me to rage on my poor laptop. Kids decided it was time to leave the basement at that point. I was surprised my wife didn't come down to check on me at that point. Now keep in mind it was just this scene. I now that I have had a chance to relax about it and play it a few other times I enjoy it now for the story (still not a fan of seeing a woman punched be a man).

This game is not like Double Homework were I am pissed at the end of almost every episode and try to tell myself to stop playing it anymore.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i pray you are wrong and the fact that she is MC's sister will not change and she is not a double agent...stop trying to take MC's cedey!!!
At this point I am 95% sure I am wrong, but after this episode I never know what to expect from BD. So there is a 5% chance I am onto something.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Now that some time has passed I have to say, mostly because I think previously I forgot to make this clear, The ending of this update made sense, according to all the information we already had and the new info that we acquired during the update it all fit together, what I mean by that is, BD didn't just make something happen for the sake of it, it was well elaborated and written, and that is my minimum requirement, also I really need to start looking everywhere in the screen from now on, so many little details, all of this doesn't change how I felt, which is overwhelmed, but still a hell of a job on BD's part.

edit: This does not mean there weren't plot holes form our perspective as the Mc was knocked out for a little bit of time but I have my theories to fill those holes.

Reactions: DA22

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
At this point I am 95% sure I am wrong, but after this episode I never know what to expect from BD. So there is a 5% chance I am onto something.
lets hope nothing changes with cedey and brubru , tbh i kinda replayed the game at least 5 times just for that interaction .,..and i know i could have saved when that interaction started but i like to replay the whole game...not just one portion...although that portion made me very happy ...giggling like a fucking school girl...:)))
Cedey :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes