Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think Wendy has a heart tattoo she gave up a child and that does not seem like something that organization/cult would like. Also there are only flashbacks you see with Wendy so I wouldn't trust those and all the other scenes she has a hoodie on.
If she had just not cared about her sure, but IIRC she was going through some severe emotional issues and simply wasn't capable of taking care of a child. In that situation, I don't think they would necessarily hold that against her. And even if she had just abandoned her, that was quite a while ago and she could be working to make up for it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I dunno the chair I kicked across the room at the climax of this last update might beg to differ about the not causing you to be pissed off claim lol

tho to be fiar it's a small room and the chairs on wheels :p
I guess it's what you consider to be the "climax" of the last update. The Liz, trifecta, part of the story was most memorable to me. The Riker part was probably filmed by all the camera girls , and MC will no doubt get Freedom Medal, the key to the city, and a years worth of free bowling shoes rentals..... or something like that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Almost positive she said Cedar, I will check and get back to you on this one. I had the same theory back in May.
But what if she said Cedar meaning Stacy and not Willow? I know it's out there in terms of theories. I like Willow as the sister because that means that potentially Stacy is still a romance option...

Unless Stacy is Ethan and Willow's little sister from their mom and a different dude. Stacy knew about Ethan being her older sibling but not Willow/Cedar until he dropped that bomb...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But what if she said Cedar meaning Stacy and not Willow? I know it's out there in terms of theories. I like Willow as the sister because that means that potentially Stacy is still a romance option...

Unless Stacy is Ethan and Willow's little sister from their mom and a different dude. Stacy knew about Ethan being her older sibling but not Willow/Cedar until he dropped that bomb...
imho i doubt that ...that would throw to many curve balls in a small amount of time therefore imho ( and i do not mean this as a offence to anyone including BD) would make the story kinda shit...if every update its one curveball after another one...its kinda...shitty...i can understand at the end of the story to have a few curveballs like that ( and no i don't want cedey to be fake i'm 110% happy that cedey is MC's long lost brother) but atm? when its just 1 week into at least 1 year of story telling i feel its not a good move for the story. the story needs a certain pace imho and atm i believe that pace is awesome.
thats just my oppinion :(

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK I found it. She does say Cedar, I am still pretty sure that Willow is Cedar and my theory was just me being absolutely crazy, which is nothing out of the ordinary for me anyways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it would be highly unlikely that Stacy would be Cedar, I mean Stacy to Cedey maybe. Unless she changed her name to Stacy from Cedar I guess it is possible. I also think that Stacy met with her mom...er grandma earlier and we don't know what that means yet. THere are so many possibilities here. FIngers crossed the Stacy is romanceable and that opens up soon, but I will continue to wait until BD is ready to show us Stacy's real background, because we all know there is something hiding there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
imho i doubt that ...that would throw to many curve balls in a small amount of time therefore imho ( and i do not mean this as a offence to anyone including BD) would make the story kinda shit...if every update its one curveball after another one...its kinda...shitty...i can understand at the end of the story to have a few curveballs like that ( and no i don't want cedey to be fake i'm 110% happy that cedey is MC's long lost brother) but atm? when its just 1 week into at least 1 year of story telling i feel its not a good move for the story. the story needs a certain pace imho and atm i believe that pace is awesome.
thats just my oppinion :(

Yeah, as I said it's a real out there theory... If it turns out the crazy theory is right I will be surprised (I am never right, ask my wife) but I'd be fine with it since BD can do whatever he wants with his story.

I just want to know why Stacy has never made a move, never shown interest in Ethan beyond getting be friends with him, and vice versa... I like redheads, especially redheads with freckles, so I naturally gravitated to her character... So now that we are finished with the first week of the game and no Stacy has happened plus the odd response from her when she found out about Willow/Cedar it makes my brain percolate with silly conspiracy theories.

I like the Cedar/Ethan reunion moment. I think they are sweet together. I admit that it brought a tear to my eye seeing siblings reconnect, even if it is in a game. I don't want that moment ruined. But as I said before it isn't my game to write.

OK I found it. She does say Cedar, I am still pretty sure that Willow is Cedar and my theory was just me being absolutely crazy, which is nothing out of the ordinary for me anyways.

I think it would be highly unlikely that Stacy would be Cedar, I mean Stacy to Cedey maybe. Unless she changed her name to Stacy from Cedar I guess it is possible. I also think that Stacy met with her mom...er grandma earlier and we don't know what that means yet. THere are so many possibilities here. FIngers crossed the Stacy is romanceable and that opens up soon, but I will continue to wait until BD is ready to show us Stacy's real background, because we all know there is something hiding there.
Ah, well there goes that "donald duck" of a theory...

It was a silly long shot of an idea anyway. Just want to know why Stacy is not happening...

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, as I said it's a real out there theory... If it turns out the crazy theory is right I will be surprised (I am never right, ask my wife) but I'd be fine with it since BD can do whatever he wants with his story.

I just want to know why Stacy has never made a move, never shown interest in Ethan beyond getting be friends with him, and vice versa... I like redheads, especially redheads with freckles, so I naturally gravitated to her character... So now that we are finished with the first week of the game and no Stacy has happened plus the odd response from her when she found out about Willow/Cedar it makes my brain percolate with silly conspiracy theories.

I like the Cedar/Ethan reunion moment. I think they are sweet together. I admit that it brought a tear to my eye seeing siblings reconnect, even if it is in a game. I don't want that moment ruined. But as I said before it isn't my game to write.

Ah, well there goes that "donald duck" of a theory...

It was a silly long shot of an idea anyway. Just want to know why Stacy is not happening...
laughed a bit at the wife part :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
tbh i think Stacy reveal will happen somewhere in day8
Cedey MC is one if not my favorite moment

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

I honestly believe Willow is Cedar, not Stacy, makes too much sense, plus if you want to change you're name for a fresh start but want to have a chance of a lost love one to find you, it's better to change it to a similar name, not something unrelated. Oh plus you also quasi reference mom my choosing a name that starts with her first initial!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well if day 8 is supposed to be a bit quieter as day 7 it might be day 9 or 10.
:p
shit....fuck me...see that's why its good to talk to other people...gets my rusted brain working its one cogwheel by itself...from time to time...ya you're definetly right...prolly day 9 then?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As one of the most obsessed with Stacy fans here, I am 100% with you I want to know why too. I know there is something there though. It is possible she is related some how maybe cousin or it could be that BD just didn't have time to get into her story with this update. All I know is that when BD is ready to dig into that story I will be happy no matter what the outcome is.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I honestly have a lot more to say, I barely scratched the surface. But like I said, I accidentally deleted my rough draft and it's getting kinda late, I have to get up in 6 hours for work. Part 3 (and 4 and 5 maybe) tomorrow.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh what scenes do you see instead? I've always felt bad for cheating on her, but I really like the sex scenes at the start. Especially Shauna in her bed.
I have them listed in the game guide, but if I remember right both are on day 3. One is a fingering tease to Jamie before you take Natalie home from their date, and then the other is during the outdoor sex scene there is just a bonus part to it that extends the interaction with Jamie a little longer.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Strangely for me this update didn't elicit too much emotion apart from Azel & Wendy's teary good by when he was in the cop car. When the fight was about to break out, before the bounce sucker punched him from behind, I had no fear, I 100% expected the rest of the team to be out any second and have his back. Even when they didn't I wasn't too concerned because lets face it, there is no way anything majorly bad would happen to the MC that would end the story.

The only time I got angry was when the MC ignored Dochenozzelmacfucktard to have a 5 min chinwag with Wendy when she went all carmageddon on the bad bois allowing aforementioned fucktard the chance to hit her.

In fact the only really strong emotion I've had from it was in with the Cedey reveal, which is strange because I've blabbered like a 2 year old that's just had it's favourite toy taken away in more games than I'd like to admit.
You know me and my short fuse tho when i get triggered....better than most :) It was mainly Ryker punching Wendy in the face the rest I didn't care about but violence against women is a bit of a trigger for me

Edit: I should add that the entire chain of events ruined my 5 month long awaited Bailey Buzz in an instant that was basically like throwing a firecracker in a gas tank when the above trigger was pulled lol

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I have a pretty decent sized laptop screen and I had a hard time too. I think it is time to invest in a full desktop PC so I can use my work monitors with out my laptop freaking out. I'll have to start hinting for gift cards for Christmas to build a PC.
Lol I currently limited to Android imagine how hard noticed stuff like Wendy is then.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I yelled at my computer and my kids got scared they thought I was yelling at them. So I feel you there, I was on the edge of my seat as soon as Ryker showed up, and the punch to Wendy almost caused me to rage on my poor laptop. Kids decided it was time to leave the basement at that point. I was surprised my wife didn't come down to check on me at that point. Now keep in mind it was just this scene. I now that I have had a chance to relax about it and play it a few other times I enjoy it now for the story (still not a fan of seeing a woman punched be a man).

This game is not like Double Homework were I am pissed at the end of almost every episode and try to tell myself to stop playing it anymore.
I think from now on, make sure your children is not in the same room you are on any WVM updates... You do not want to scare your children over your mood "swings". If they are really young, that may be a little bad influence for them see the reaction.

Have a great day. (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes