Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe but it beats my other theory which nobody will like.

Mabel is your dad's mom, making her your grandmother(Dad's side of the family) and Stacy your relative.
I assume you mean Margaret and not Mabel. Yeah I can buy Margaret being a grandmother to the MC, I don't want that but it is believable. I still think that Stacy is either a cousin, half sister or not related at all.

Reactions: csmk14

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I assume you mean Margaret and not Mabel. Yeah I can buy Margaret being a grandmother to the MC, I don't want that but it is believable. I still think that Stacy is either a cousin, half sister or not related at all.
Yes i name goofed and fixed it as soon as i realized it.
It's one of those that's possible but to deny us Willow and Stacy would start a very violent revolution amongst the red head lovers.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I would like to believe that Stacy would have said something to the MC or one of the other girls about that. I don't think after how class went on day 3 that she would have not said something like that to him.
Yeah, I hate it but my brain keeps coming back to Stacy being a "mole" for Ryker. She doesn't like it, she detests Ryker, but she needs to do it so he will help her pay for college/some other logical reason. Or... Maybe she's not a spy for Ryker but instead is one for Katie. I just wonder what Katie's motive is for everything... She was trying to wrangle Charles before Ryker, Ryker was looking for Charles and wouldn't take "I don't know" as an answer... Rivalry between siblings over control of the school/town/team by any means necessary? I am sure someone else has said all that, I am just now starting to think of it as a possibility...

The reason she immediately left when Ethan told her that Willow was his sister was because she had to report that development to either Ryker or Katie.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes i name goofed and fixed it as soon as i realized it.
It's one of those that's possible but to deny us Willow and Stacy would start a very violent revolution amongst the red head lovers.
Like I have said in the past if for whatever reason we lose the option to be with Stacy I will be disappointed, but I trust the story that BD is writing. I enjoy the story too much let the loss of a character to make me mad about a game. That and I know Jamie and Shauna are here to stay as well as Bailey. So there are plenty of girls to get my attention over Stacy, even thought it is Stacy I want the most.

Reactions: csmk14

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like I have said in the past if for whatever reason we lose the option to be with Stacy I will be disappointed, but I trust the story that BD is writing. I enjoy the story too much let the loss of a character to make me mad about a game. That and I know Jamie and Shauna are here to stay as well as Bailey. So there are plenty of girls to get my attention over Stacy, even thought it is Stacy I want the most.
And I am on the other end of that spectrum... I definitely like the story though I wasn't thrilled by the violence of the last update. BUT I am seeing a bunch of redheads and no redhead girlfriend (Liz doesn't count because we all know she will do something stupid to jeopardize the whole thing soon... Wait for it - I actually thought it was possible she lied about the whole "got permission from Jamie thing"). And Stacy has been here from the beginning the "carrot on a stick" that has kept me coming back (not the only reason). Sure Jamie and Shauna are cute, all the girls are cute, but when I say I have a thing for redheads I don't mean that in a small way...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh im mostly joking about the violent part of that.
And yeah we have plenty of choices so i dont mind as much as if it had been say a 3 girl game and she was one but off limits.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We do have multiple other redheads in the game, but I agree Stacy is a special one.
And the only one close to being a girlfriend isn't (Stacy) except for Liz (imagine you hear the disdain in my voice). Most have just been introduced or are only encountered once in awhile. Just been waiting a long time and would like to see something more happening...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Amidst all the theories of the events of the lastest update something ive yet seen somebody point out is
It was on my list, but so many other things that needed to get out first. I was still hoping for the 23 since the school is somewhere in Chicago. Would have been a cool nod to one of the best NBA players of all time.

I have been trying to draw out my theories and other small things I found but posts have slowed down a bit and I want to talk about stuff so I keep dropping things randomly now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Did you catch up on all the stuff I posted yesterday. All the hidden clues about the heart and Wendy?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
"All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."
:unsure: After rereading the FAQ about who we can and can't romance I've come to a conclusion.

How long until we can have some personal time with the female office and "get to know her better" ;);):whistle:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Okay, I'm gonna go full Loco and state my crazy theory about Stacy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About MC's name, mine is Daniel, not my real name... but my real name isn't exactly common outside of spanish speaking countries, so I went with a more neutral one.

Also, about Wendy actually being in the background for the whole fight, it'd be hilarious to me if in the week 1 release BD starts to put her in the background at random times and we have to play Where's Wendy?

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I'm gonna go full Loco and state my crazy theory about Stacy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About MC's name, mine is Daniel, not my real name... but my real name isn't exactly common outside of spanish speaking countries, so I went with a more neutral one.

Also, about Wendy actually being in the background for the whole fight, it'd be hilarious to me if in the week 1 release BD starts to put her in the background at random times and we have to play Where's Wendy?
There's a scene where Ethan/the MC meets Rachel and it looks like someone in a hoodie is sitting there with Rachel... I can't remember when that was but I wonder if that was Wendy?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am aware some of us are looking forward for Day 8 part 1. Others may wait until end of the month to have both day 8 part 1 and 2. I am planning to hold out until end of the month. However I am also leaning toward waiting for Day 8 is completed. I haven't decided yet. Mean time that will buy me time to go through day 1 to 7 before checking out day 8. I kind of need to make some notes along looking at the WVM characters Guild (to see if anything may need modified).

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes