ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I believe that scene is on Day 6 and I am almost positive the person in that hoodie was Tali and not Wendy.
I dont think so. Considering Racheal was keeping Tali in hiding.
I actually think it was Katie following Charles around. She always seems to be near him for whatever reason.

Reactions: TundraLupus

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is there going to be a day 8 or 9 per se? I thought the plan was to change to weeks after this, so he doesn't have so much crammed into his days. Lines up with Rachael telling him to slow down a bit too.
When I asked him when the Bailey/Rainn plotline would be given some forward movement he told me either Day 9 or 10 so yes I assume there will be.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It was on my list, but so many other things that needed to get out first. I was still hoping for the 23 since the school is somewhere in Chicago. Would have been a cool nod to one of the best NBA players of all time.
So was I man :LOL: hell I'd have settled for 45 too since it would have still counted :p

Reactions: Uncle Loco

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
How BD lay out this story is a normal routine for first week of college. Everything becomes very dense on the schedule, after a week or two it starts to calm down in normal routine. I believe BD did a great job to show how it would be line up on the first week or two of college how busy you get and will be doing. There are so much activities to do in college as a "freshmen". After that it become a normal thing until graduation or dropout.

Looking forward how this game/story goes. It was interesting that BD wanted to see what LocoGringo78's theories and see if may or may not surprise BD. However, BD is doing a great job to provide us so many unknowns what may be next.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Looking forward how this game/story goes. It was interesting that BD wanted to see what @LocoGringo78's theories and see if may or may not surprise BD. However, BD is doing a great job to provide us so many unknowns what may be next.
I'll be honest it was the highlight of my day when he said he wanted to hear my thoughts.

I have been trying to put my remaining thoughts down but my mind is not in the right place at the moment. No new news (personal stuff not game) but today seems like not a good one for me these past few hours. I know a lot of you are interested as to what else is in my notebook, but that may need to wait a little longer.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I'll be honest it was the highlight of my day when he said he wanted to hear my thoughts.

I have been trying to put my remaining thoughts down but my mind is not in the right place at the moment. No new news (personal stuff not game) but today seems like not a good one for me these past few hours. I know a lot of you are interested as to what else is in my notebook, but that may need to wait a little longer.
I was referring to the ones you provided in the last few days. (y) Regarding to personal life, I do not ask, because I respect other's privacy...

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If MC is Jordan, who is Scotty Pippin? Hell, who of WVM's guys would be someone from the 95-96 Bulls?
Are you leaving out Dennis Rodman? :unsure:

BTW, I am not much of a basketball fan. However I know and seen some on TV.

Have a great day. (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
How BD lay out this story is a normal routine for first week of college. Everything becomes very dense on the schedule, after a week or two it starts to calm down in normal routine. I believe BD did a great job to show how it would be line up on the first week or two of college how busy you get and will be doing. There are so much activities to do in college as a "freshmen". After that it become a normal thing until graduation or dropout.

Looking forward how this game/story goes. It was interesting that BD wanted to see what LocoGringo78's theories and see if may or may not surprise BD. However, BD is doing a great job to provide us so many unknowns what may be next.

Have a great day. (y)
Part of me thinks that's why he's still dangling Stacy in limbo BD's enjoying watching Loco chasing every shadow and dissecting every thing while he lurks in the shadows of the thread and be like
maniacallaughter.gif

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If MC is Jordan, who is Scotty Pippin? Hell, who of WVM's guys would be someone from the 95-96 Bulls?
Based solely on ability shown

Damien would be Pippen
Mackey would be Rodman
Ayden would be Toni Kukoc
Skye would be John Salley
Lee would be Steve Kerr

The others really don't have an analog to that team.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Girls I think Uncle Loco could use a hug what do you think?

*The Twins proceed to wrap Loco in a warm group hug*

SB: I wish we could do more

BB: But this will have to do

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope that is not the case.

Ok this is a theory I have been sitting on for a while and the last update kinda helped with it, so I will share it now. Stacy's mom/grandma is actually a social worker. Stacy asked her to help find the MC sister and was disappointed that he found out before she and her mom/grandma could tell him in person. She wanted it to be a surprise and thought it would be the moment to have the MC kiss her for the news since she was too afraid to make the first move.
i could see that and maybe have Stacy and Willow half sisters .... would really mess up your having her tho :censored:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And I am on the other end of that spectrum... I definitely like the story though I wasn't thrilled by the violence of the last update. BUT I am seeing a bunch of redheads and no redhead girlfriend (Liz doesn't count because we all know she will do something stupid to jeopardize the whole thing soon... Wait for it - I actually thought it was possible she lied about the whole "got permission from Jamie thing"). And Stacy has been here from the beginning the "carrot on a stick" that has kept me coming back (not the only reason). Sure Jamie and Shauna are cute, all the girls are cute, but when I say I have a thing for redheads I don't mean that in a small way...
and Liz ends up pregnant .. :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Girls I think Uncle Loco could use a hug what do you think?

*The Twins proceed to wrap Loco in a warm group hug*

SB: I wish we could do more

BB: But this will have to do
Thanks girls, and for that heart warming gesture I will share a random thought form the book of Loco:

Jamie hinted that her and Shauna are working on another surprise for him the last one was the butt plugs and it was teased the day before by the butt contest or something else related to butts. So keeping that in mind the tease before would be at practice on day 7 when the girls say they will be his cheerleaders until the real ones arrive. MC says he would like to see them in a cheerleader outfit. Shauna responds with a hmmmm.... Maybe. So I am guessing they will both be in cheerleader outfits for him in the next super sexy fun time with all three of them. Hopefully I am not the only one who would like to see that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes