Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I might have hit the button if I didn't know as much as I do :)
Shh quite you!!!! Just because you know something or was maybe dropped a hint about something doesn't mean you have to allude to it. I mean if I had any inside information from anyone I probably wouldn't say anything about it or even hint that I might.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KinkierThanThou

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This more or less why I have almost complete faith that Stacy is niether a spy nor related to us in any familial way. Both plot devices were already used rehashing either of them would just be lame
glad to see someone else besides me thinks that :love: :love: :love: :love:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
nah man they are like fucking ninjas by the time you know they are there yer already choking on yer own blood :devilish:
i believe that as a member of the cult of bailey i would sense them at least and probably would be safe also since i am a follower.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would like to say that I am 90% positive Stacy is not related to anyone other than her grandma, and really there is only a 30% chance of that. With that said there is also a 40% chance that someone else we may or may not know is also working for Ryker. Now the odd of that are really only 47% that Stacy is really Stacy. With only a 43% chance that she is actually a natural redhead. On top of the there is a 27% chance that someone actually understand what this means. But wait there is more there is a 97% chance that Loco is actually Loco and he doesn't even realize it, but we all know what this all means right? It means nothing as we are missing the knowledge need to complete the data that is needed to understand that we know nothing.

Numbers are fun.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would like to say that I am 90% positive Stacy is not related to anyone other than her grandma, and really there is only a 30% chance of that. With that said there is also a 40% chance that someone else we may or may not know is also working for Ryker. Now the odd of that are really only 47% that Stacy is really Stacy. With only a 43% chance that she is actually a natural redhead. On top of the there is a 27% chance that someone actually understand what this means. But wait there is more there is a 97% chance that Loco is actually Loco and he doesn't even realize it, but we all know what this all means right? It means nothing as we are missing the knowledge need to complete the data that is needed to understand that we know nothing.

Numbers are fun.
i call your numbers and raise you a :

Senior Loco the numbers don't lie!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
no matter how much distraction you try to do ....thats just not possible....the twins would be spotted immediatly...they are that awesome
It's funny that you think that. Those lovely ladies show up randomly and when you least expect it. Only few live to talk about it and some have no memory of what they actually did to them. I have been told that have drugged and tortured me several times but I can't believe those sweet girls would do that. Right?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's funny that you think that. Those lovely ladies show up randomly and when you least expect it. Only few live to talk about it and some have no memory of what they actually did to them. I have been told that have drugged and tortured me several times but I can't believe those sweet girls would do that. Right?
all i'm saying as a proud member of the cult of bailey i like to think they would protect their followers

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What if Penny and Tali are secretly related? Maybe? I need more Penny, damnit!
Wait what? Did we forget that Tali is a princess from the other side of the globe and Penny does not look anything like Tali. Are you sure you didn't eat any of the pop corn the twins were handing out the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh and BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
See just because I am crazy doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. No one is safe other than the 3 mentioned earlier and to be honest it is probably just the first 2 that are completely safe.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
See just because I am crazy doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. No one is safe other than the 3 mentioned earlier and to be honest it is probably just the first 2 that are completely safe.
possibly , probably , but since you were not corrected its also safe to say you're probably wrong and you are pretty safe...just a bit jealous...just a bit.:(

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes