Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Uh, I dunno if this is a bug, but I just arrived at the bowling event and supposedly know someone named Eden? In my game so far, I've never previously met her, so I'm guessing she's one of Rachel's clients?? Which might be weird because I agreed to 'participate' w/Rachel's clients (only after Jamie gave me the green light), but did not cheat in the beginning with her in the conference room. So far the only thing that's happened on Rachel's side is meeting Tali. Did I skip something?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Uh, I dunno if this is a bug, but I just arrived at the bowling event and supposedly know someone named Eden? In my game so far, I've never previously met her, so I'm guessing she's one of Rachel's clients?? Which might be weird because I agreed to 'participate' w/Rachel's clients (only after Jamie gave me the green light), but did not cheat in the beginning with her in the conference room. So far the only thing that's happened on Rachel's side is meeting Tali. Did I skip something?
She was shown on TV i think even if you didn't meet with her.

But it could also be a bug as far as them saying you know her. It would be you know of her.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah i saw her on tv, but its weird because her and Hannah are are talking to me like they already know me. So I just assumed I was supposed to have already met them at some point.

Reactions: TundraLupus

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It was a silly long shot of an idea anyway. Just want to know why Stacy is not happening...
The explanation can be really simple-too many girls to juggle for just 1 week.The other redhead(Ruby) don't have much content either.
But what if Stacy is working for Katie instead? And besides Ryker gave all of that up too early.. You don't reveal your hand unless you have an Ace up your sleeve.
You give too much credits to Ryker.He is not the evil version of Batman(Owlman) that can plan 100 steps ahead.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah i saw her on tv, but its weird because her and Hannah are are talking to me like they already know me. So I just assumed I was supposed to have already met them at some point.
Yeah, the situation is a bit strange if you haven't met Eden before. You've never met Hannah in person before, in any case. Obviously they are famous and you're kind of a celebrity too but a proper introduction would be in order. As you have correctly guessed, Eden is a Rachael's client for the impregnation thing but actually she's interested in making a sex tape with you. As long as this is not mentioned if the bowling event is the first time you meet her, there's no bug.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, the situation is a bit strange if you haven't met Eden before. You've never met Hannah in person before, in any case. Obviously they are famous and you're kind of a celebrity too but a proper introduction would be in order. As you have correctly guessed, Eden is a Rachael's client for the impregnation thing but actually she's interested in making a sex tape with you. As long as this is not mentioned if the bowling event is the first time you meet her, there's no bug.
This did bother me some, I mean I assumed that Eden had met the MC in the other path but not in the one I'm at, I do hope that interaction gets fixed, or at least that their personalities are consistent enough and show that she just acts like that with everyone, although the Mc also acted as if he knew her, at least compared to Hannah.

that is one more reason why I feel like not cheating punishes you, is the cheating path going to be the canon one?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This did bother me some, I mean I assumed that Eden had met the MC in the other path but not in the one I'm at, I do hope that interaction gets fixed, or at least that their personalities are consistent enough and show that she just acts like that with everyone, although the Mc also acted as if he knew her, at least compared to Hannah.

that is one more reason why I feel like not cheating punishes you, is the cheating path going to be the canon one?
Seems it is quite clear the path where Jamie shares you freely around is the canon one. Remember it is not cheating, it is not unfair to Jamie (it is her choice that makes her feel better) or anyone else that freely accepts the relation they enter into knowing beforehand.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Seems it is quite clear the path where Jamie shares you freely around is the canon one. Remember it is not cheating, it is not unfair to Jamie (it is her choice that makes her feel better) or anyone else that freely accepts the relation they enter into knowing beforehand.
The only way to get some scenes is by cheating on her before she gives permission, believe me, I'm an advocate for polyamory, but I replayed the game and you don't even get the choice to work for Rachel without talking to Jamie in the Faithful route.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The only way to get some scenes is by cheating on her before she gives permission, believe me, I'm an advocate for polyamory, but I replayed the game and you don't even get the choice to work for Rachel without talking to Jamie in the Faithful route.
That's one of the things that will be adjusted in the Week 1 rework, if I'm not mistaken.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah there are a few scenes you cannot get without cheating, well that is your choice.:p He/she though was talking about the canon route that will be what your expected to have done when it is not possible for Brain to add a contingency for every possible variation the game might offer since just too much work to put them in. Well the canon is that Jamie wants you to spread yourself as much around as possible so it makes some sense Brain went as canon that you had met Eden before.:)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's one of the things that will be adjusted in the Week 1 rework, if I'm not mistaken.
In what way? Will the job talk and/or sharing happen earlier to accommodate more scenes or the scenes from the job will be added to the non-cheating route? Thanks for answering the previous comment by the way.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah there are a few scenes you cannot get without cheating, well that is your choice.:p He/she though was talking about the canon route that will be what your expected to have done when it is not possible for Brain to add a contingency for every possible variation the game might offer since just too much work to put them in. Well the canon is that Jamie wants you to spread yourself as much around as possible so it makes some sense Brain went as canon that you had met Eden before.:)
Again, that would mean that the cheating path would be the canon one since they didn't have an agreement at the time and the MC had sexual relations with others outside of their relationship, so it is cheating, from the agreement forwards it isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Again, that would mean that the cheating path would be the canon one since they didn't have an agreement at the time and the MC had sexual relations with others outside of their relationship it is cheating, from the agreement forwards it isn't.
I admit I might be wrong it has been awhile since played that part, but even if Jamie did not give express permission yet for the Rachel girls she already gave him a carte blanche before the Eden time, so in my mind it was not cheating. I could be wrong though and the Eden thing was before Jamie gave him carte blanche to go with other girls. In that case I am wrong.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
In what way? Will the job talk and/or sharing happen earlier to accommodate more scenes or the scenes from the job will be added to the non-cheating route? Thanks for answering the previous comment by the way.
I think that there will be a job talk after Jamie gives you a free pass, so former clients will become available for those who didn't cheat on her the first day. Not sure how are they going to fit in MC's already busy schedule, though

I admit I might be wrong it has been awhile since played that part, but even if Jamie did not give express permission yet for the Rachel girls she already gave him a carte blanche before the Eden time, so in my mind it was not cheating. I could be wrong though and the Eden thing was before Jamie gave him carte blanche to go with other girls. In that case I am wrong.
But I'm not sure you could get that scene if you didn't accept Rachael's offer (so refusing cheating on Jamie) on the first day. Anyway, this just shows how difficult is to keep track of the girls shown on this game. They are just too many and even BD has some problems to accomodate his script to every possible choice made

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that there will be a job talk after Jamie gives you a free pass, so former clients will become available for those who didn't cheat on her the first day. Not sure how are they going to fit in MC's already busy schedule, though

But I'm not sure you could get that scene if you didn't accept Rachael's offer (so refusing cheating on Jamie) on the first day. Anyway, this just shows how difficult is to keep track of the girls shown on this game. They are just too many and even BD has some problems to accomodate his script to every possible choice made
That last was actually my point yeah, we can not really expect him with the amount of possible variations already to accommodate each and every option or updates are gonna take forever and ever.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
On the non-cheating route doesn't Eden say at the party that it's nice meeting you? I just assumed that the conversation felt like you know each other simply because she's famous and you're famous so you obviously both know who each other are, not so much that you know each other personally.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That last was actually my point yeah, we can not really expect him with the amount of possible variations already to accommodate each and every option or updates are gonna take forever and ever.
Well, I can't agree. I mean, we should expect him to be able to do it. After all, he's creating a game and if he can't control his own script that means he's not a 'good' dev: he's just writing a game the way he thinks it should be played, not the way players can play it. I can forgive him though due to all what happened but I honestly expect him to fix those minor things. I'm confident he will.

On the non-cheating route doesn't Eden say at the party that it's nice meeting you? I just assumed that the conversation felt like you know each other simply because she's famous and you're famous so you obviously both know who each other are, not so much that you know each other personally.
I'm checking the script now and actually she always says "It's nice to finally meet you". Obviously that works for both paths: if it's your first meeting because, well, it's your first meeting; and if you have already met her before this is also your first "official" meeting so she has to act as if you don't know each other. So maybe the only (minor) odd thing is that MC doesn't look surprised at all in the non-cheating route. I mean, even if you're famous, you should be somehow shocked to see a movie star in person for the first time, especially when you couldn't possibly expect her presence there

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes