KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm on board with knowing stacy in the past and all that. However I think yer over thinking it trying to say that the other version of cedey are also younger version of girls we've met at WVM. If that was the case you'd have the same problem as making stacy related to us over playing a plot device.
Well, they say that when you dream, you never dream about people you DON'T know. How could you? Your sub-concious memory wouldn't be able to fill in the blanks.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks everyone for letting me know about this.
It's not so much an issue of choice it was more just a mishap on my end since I've been juggling in between the Week 1 (early days redo) and Day 7 script.
I didn't see it mentioned in the bazillion pages of posts since release, lol, but there's another small disparity. If you play the "strictly faithful" route, Keyana and her wife are mentioned by Jamie when she and you are talking to Rachael in her new office, and it's stated that Jamie met them. But you have not met them yet, and I don't think anyone else has either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ok so I am working on a recap/theory/random thoughts about each character in the game. I am trying to decide how to present it here. So since I can not decide I will give you guys the option to choose for me.
  1. Start with each character in the order the appear starting on day 1.
  2. Start with each character in order by day 7 only and skip anyone who did not appear on day 7.
  3. Skip everyone except those that appear on day 7 final update only.
  4. Talk about each character in alphabetical order.
  5. We don't want to here your stupid ideas so just shut up already.:devilish:
Definitely 5! Minus the number of people involved in a certain sex act at a certain bowling venue....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn it you beat me to the Margaret thing. I hold onto stuff way too long. I am almost positive the charity has something to do with Margaret and Stacy. More on that when I present my additional post about characters.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok so I am working on a recap/theory/random thoughts about each character in the game. I am trying to decide how to present it here. So since I can not decide I will give you guys the option to choose for me.
  1. Start with each character in the order the appear starting on day 1.
  2. Start with each character in order by day 7 only and skip anyone who did not appear on day 7.
  3. Skip everyone except those that appear on day 7 final update only.
  4. Talk about each character in alphabetical order.
  5. We don't want to here your stupid ideas so just shut up already.:devilish:
4. For entirely reasons not to do with OCD honest (It's actually supposed to be CDO though ;))
Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about, I mean who the hell likes feet? :sick:;)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
HEY! No quoting only partial posts.

Now you're making me look like the bad guy. Don't want the twins after me for upsetting their uncle Loco. It could get ugly fast when they run into the mythical Temple Dog...

They'll probably end up playing Fetch! For Hours!!

Fun fact about Temple Dogs? They can't distinguish one "stick" from another. So the Twins might throw a stick (or a bone...possibly a femur) the length of a ... well, a femur to be honest. And Fluffy will come charging back carrying a ful-grown oak tree, roots and all.

Incidently, having a side-business in under-the-counter lumber is surprisingly lucrative...

Back to Business: Part (I lost Count)

Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about, I mean who the hell likes feet? :sick:;)
Don't kink shame, Not Thea! :mad:

Well, I have a theory, and it doesn't include witches or Bunnies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Normally making you cry would be grounds for summary execution by The Twins but since you seem to have overlooked or willfully ignored the inline spoiler in his post i can't really justify it :p
LOL. No worries I expected a regular to pick number 5 I just was not sure who it would be.

HEY! No quoting only partial posts.

Now you're making me look like the bad guy. Don't want the twins after me for upsetting their uncle Loco. It could get ugly fast when they run into the mythical Temple Dog...
I knew exactly what I was doing there so I will discuss everyone except for Veronica now. :devilish:

just kidding I will talk about them all no matter who does or does not want to hear about them.

• Haha
Reactions: The Krypt Angel
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes