WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, sadly I'm aware this happens with some saves, I need to decompile the original scripts to generate the translation files and sometimes that leads to this error. Some saves work fine though, so it's really tricky, almost a lottery. I'm really sorry
Well, you are doing your best. It is better than no translation for others who only speak their primary language than the common default game primary language.

I would be interesting if anyone tried to make a game as animated to do sign language... That would be an interesting challenge. However it is not needed for the game anyway. I can speak and do sign language, I have friends who are deaf and hard of hearing. I also have hard of hearing as well.

Have a great day. (y)

bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020
Yeah, sadly I'm aware this happens with some saves, I need to decompile the original scripts to generate the translation files and sometimes that leads to this error. Some saves work fine though, so it's really tricky, almost a lottery. I'm really sorry
No apologies needed at all! I was just reporting it to help, not blaming you ;)
Gracias por el trabajo!

Reactions: moskyx

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So I want to cover a few things, or at least my opinion of them!

I don't see Willabelle as a potential threat, or cult leader, though I am willing to see the possibility to be wrong. My reason for the positive thoughts, is Rachel, she never bad mouths Willa, in fact i think the reason they stopped associating for a while was a mistake by Rachel, or at least that's the impression I get.

I think the woman in Tali's flashback, was actually Rachel and Willa's mentor, who I think is called Hope, who has probably passed away Hence the charity Willa created.

I got nothing on Stacy, seriously, she's a blank, though she REALLY seemed saddened to learn about Willow, I hope that is resolved soon in a non-family way!

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
A couple random thoughts:
I think this was brought up before but what if Wendy is working for the Heart (not)cult? Maybe she's trying to make up for giving Cedar up. We haven't seen her without a hoodie so we can't conform she doesn't have a tattoo. Could also mean Belle helped her not get arrested for that whole car thing.

At this point it'd be kinda funny if Stacy is just a random student that was at the right place at the right time haha

Lastly you know the saying "see a penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
A couple random thoughts:
I think this was brought up before but what if Wendy is working for the Heart (not)cult? Maybe she's trying to make up for giving Cedar up. We haven't seen her without a hoodie so we can't conform she doesn't have a tattoo. Could also mean Belle helped her not get arrested for that whole car thing.

At this point it'd be kinda funny if Stacy is just a random student that was at the right place at the right time haha

Lastly you know the saying "see a penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck"?
Penny gang Penny gang Penny gang Penny gang

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jace325

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry guys I wanted to drop a lot of these today, but I have just been staring at my screen for a while now and the right words are not coming out. I want to give you something and hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day. Been trying to cheer myself up with a Cedey reveal again but it's not working.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I finally got around to experience the new changes made for Tali introduction to Ethan and Vanessa at dinner. First off I really like the Tali changes, not that the original way was bad to me. I think the changes are great it gives you a feel that things are going to be easier, and not make anything awkward about bringing her out in public. I kind of wish I would have experienced it prior to jumping right into the newest update now. As for the Vanessa part I also like that change and now it makes me think differently of Charles. More to come on that once I do my review of him later. I like that we are going to possibly get some time with Veronica Mabel and Vanessa on Day 9. I am now really looking forward to day 9 (You know me and redheads). Oh well more on these character when I do their reviews later this week.

I am not sure what else I may have missed in this update but I plan a full play through again soon from Day 1.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok some more random thoughts

Hearts for Hope Charity. The more I think about this the more it makes sense to me that these will be the good guys for the most part. I think it is being shown to us as a cult operation and take over of WVM to make us think they are the bad guys. Now there are 3 leaders to this organization Belle who we meet who seems to have our best interest in mind, plus Rachael vouches for her so that has to mean something. Now I know there is a falling out between Rachael and Belle and I think we will get into that later and possible have Belle try to turn us against Rachael at some point too. There are 2 other leaders involved in the organization. I am pretty sure that one of them is this redhead (who I think might be named Aubrey {the woman Nathan referenced}) or the blonde girl behind the counter in the second picture.
Her choice of words leads me to believe she might not be someone that important, but you never know. BD did make her try to stop the MC to chat so that has to mean something.

As for the blonde I mentioned, her face was purposely shown a few times. Based on how in almost every shot I see her in she is looking towards the point of view not directly, but just enough to catch your eye. I find that as something important.

As for Charles, Ryker and Katie. Charles is clearly on something earlier in day 7 when you bring him papers for Harper, but he looks much worse at the bowling alley and now also reeks of alcohol. I think that someone found out that he or Ryker messed something up. I am pretty sure it has something to do with Vanessa's husband and the investigation she let slip. Now my original thought is Katie is actually the master mind, but now I think she might have nothing to do with Ryker or Charles. There is a higher power here that we have not met yet and that person is controlling Ryker and Charles. Who that is is one of the three people in charge of the charity the runs WVM. Someone in that group has their own plans and Belle is not aware of it yet. This storyline might wrap up with Charles and Ryker quickly, but that higher power is still out there ready to sink their claws into the next unexpecting victim. I do think Katie knows something about what is going on and wants to tell the MC after the brief interaction in the alley, but maybe I am reading into that too much. She may even be an informant for the investigation too.

Ok I have gone on a while on this so I will end it here.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Loco loco loco, I appreciate your theory, but it's all so clear.

Ryker is the MC of a failed harem VN who found a portal to the WVM universe. Charles and Katie are only TECHNICALLY related to him, since he replaced the Ryker that was native to this universe. He's mad that he didn't get to form a harem of his mom, sister, and classmates in his universe. He's even more angry that MC seems to have no problem scoring a bunch of die-hard babes without gaslighting or sleep molesting in this universe.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok some more random thoughts

Hearts for Hope Charity. The more I think about this the more it makes sense to me that these will be the good guys for the most part. I think it is being shown to us as a cult operation and take over of WVM to make us think they are the bad guys. Now there are 3 leaders to this organization Belle who we meet who seems to have our best interest in mind, plus Rachael vouches for her so that has to mean something. Now I know there is a falling out between Rachael and Belle and I think we will get into that later and possible have Belle try to turn us against Rachael at some point too. There are 2 other leaders involved in the organization. I am pretty sure that one of them is this redhead (who I think might be named Aubrey {the woman Nathan referenced}) or the blonde girl behind the counter in the second picture.
Her choice of words leads me to believe she might not be someone that important, but you never know. BD did make her try to stop the MC to chat so that has to mean something.

As for the blonde I mentioned, her face was purposely shown a few times. Based on how in almost every shot I see her in she is looking towards the point of view not directly, but just enough to catch your eye. I find that as something important.

As for Charles, Ryker and Katie. Charles is clearly on something earlier in day 7 when you bring him papers for Harper, but he looks much worse at the bowling alley and now also reeks of alcohol. I think that someone found out that he or Ryker messed something up. I am pretty sure it has something to do with Vanessa's husband and the investigation she let slip. Now my original thought is Katie is actually the master mind, but now I think she might have nothing to do with Ryker or Charles. There is a higher power here that we have not met yet and that person is controlling Ryker and Charles. Who that is is one of the three people in charge of the charity the runs WVM. Someone in that group has their own plans and Belle is not aware of it yet. This storyline might wrap up with Charles and Ryker quickly, but that higher power is still out there ready to sink their claws into the next unexpecting victim. I do think Katie knows something about what is going on and wants to tell the MC after the brief interaction in the alley, but maybe I am reading into that too much. She may even be an informant for the investigation too.

Ok I have gone on a while on this so I will end it here.
As far as charles and ryker go....... Belle mentions Charles won't be around much longer I think he found out Belle was taking over direct control and that he is get shitcanned (which is why he was acting off when we met him in school earlier in the day) so he was self medicating hence his state when we saw him later. I also think Ryker's little party crash wasn't out of concern for Charles' safety. If Charles is in on what he's been doing I think Rykers scared that since Charles is getting canned and has nothing to lose he will tell someone everything and blow up Ryker's operation if cornered. Or if Charles isn't part of it Ryker is afraid someone will tell Charles everything he has done and destroy The apparently pure image Charles holds of him (assuming it wasn't just whatever he was on talking when he talk about how ryker was a good boy)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
As far as charles and ryker go....... Belle mentions Charles won't be around much longer I think he found out Belle was taking over direct control and that he is get shitcanned (which is why he was acting off when we met him in school earlier in the day) so he was self medicating hence his state when we saw him later. I also think Ryker's little party crash wasn't out of concern for Charles' safety. If Charles is in on what he's been doing I think Rykers scared that since Charles is getting canned and has nothing to lose he will tell someone everything and blow up Ryker's operation if cornered. Or if Charles isn't part of it Ryker is afraid someone will tell Charles everything he has done and destroy The apparently pure image Charles holds of him (assuming it wasn't just whatever he was on talking when he talk about how ryker was a good boy)
Alright fine, if you want to have a more plausible theory, go right ahead.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I do believe the second option is more plausible as Charles has not shown even an inkling of knowing what Ryker was doing, but I don't know if that was the reason for Ryker to be there, as it wouldn't make sense because of the way he was acting, it looked like desperation and not threatening to me, even more so because if I remember correctly he says "Where is he(Charles), what have you done with him?" to the Mc and other things like this one, the more I think about it the more I believe that Katie had something to do with the whole thing, she took Charles away probably to his home, but she wanted to stir shit up and make sure that the MC wouldn't be able to play so she lied to Ryker and sent him that way, I believe this for two reason, while talking to Charles about people ploting he was with the MC even agreeing until the MC mention Ryker, then he says that Ryker wouldn't do that, and because Belle never mentions her while talking of getting rid of that familly, which for me looks like Katie is probably manipulating things to look good.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I noticed something when I replayed the game to play the newest update regarding the dreams the mc has. Remember at the start of the game as far as the mc is concerned Azel is his mom and he doesn’t remember much about his life before Azel except he lived with his dad and his dad died in an accident.

Now let’s talk dreams

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I noticed something when I replayed the game to play the newest update regarding the dreams the mc has. Remember at the start of the game as far as the mc is concerned Azel is his mom and he doesn’t remember much about his life before Azel except he lived with his dad and his dad died in an accident.

Now let’s talk dreams
First version of the sister was actually his brain basing Cedey on Ruby (shoulder length hair and blue eyes which looks nothing like the mini stacy shown later) as she was the last girl he had contact with at the time besides the main throuple girl obviously. They met as she was walking one of her shelter dogs on his way home. She didn't start to morph into Stacy till the MC started to regain consciousness and she was face to face trying to wake him up.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
First of all, welcome back. The latest installment is WONDERFUL. This is just a typo check. Willabelle says "We employee everyone including ..." That should read, we "employ" everyone [...]

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes