Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Today boys and girls we will discuss the letter A. A is for Apple, Alexis, Anna, Ayden and Azel as well. Here are some thoughts from the mind of a mad man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More to come

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Part uhm... the Pre-Sequel?

Before I get into the Main Event of the Bowling Room Blitz, I realise I forgot to talk about some things.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I gave a certain image that people have been talking about a gamma boost:
D7-1257.jpg D7-1257.jpg
It does look a bit like Margaret but younger if you ask me.
D6-240.jpg
I am still undecided on this. I really hope I am correct and say that the woman is actually "Hope" the person the charity is named after I think that could be a really cool hidden treasure in the game. However I can buy the Margaret one too. How about this what if Hope is actually Stacy's real mom and not her grandma? Something else to think about.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I think Nurse is running her own games. It could be that she's collecting biological material from the the hottest students at WVM to make clones of. She's already got MC's, probably Kimmy if she gets a physical to stay eligible for the swim team, and we already have clones of Bailey and Stacy running around. What could her endgame be? Is it some kind of government conspiracy? Could it be something more sinister, like

Making clones of hotties so she can cast them in a CW High School Drama Series

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What about Nurse? How does she play into all of this?
The nurses role is to purely irritate The Krypt Angel other than that she will just show up randomly for no reason. I don't think she has any part in the full story other than a GILF filler. I could be wrong, but I am sticking to my first guess for her role. More to come when I recap her later.

bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020
Finally...

Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - V.0.7.1.1

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-2895002
Hi:

I was waiting for the translation but it crashes.

This is the scenario, to help you finding the solution:

- I continued the game yesterday, in English. Now, I've copied the files for Spanish translation and the menus are shown in Spainsh (great!). But when I load the saved game, this error appears (it is only the first part):

Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
What can I do to solve it, please?

Gracias por el esfuerzo y por la traducción, claro! :ROFLMAO:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hi:

I was waiting for the translation but it crashes.

This is the scenario, to help you finding the solution:

- I continued the game yesterday, in English. Now, I've copied the files for Spanish translation and the menus are shown in Spainsh (great!). But when I load the saved game, this error appears (it is only the first part):

Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
What can I do to solve it, please?

Gracias por el esfuerzo y por la traducción, claro! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sadly I'm aware this happens with some saves, I need to decompile the original scripts to generate the translation files and sometimes that leads to this error. Some saves work fine though, so it's really tricky, almost a lottery. I'm really sorry

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes