Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
First version of the sister was actually his brain basing Cedey on Ruby
Huh, now that's interesting then. Evidence against her being known to him from childhood. Now we just have to find out why she was so cold, although MC was all "hi, bye" to her

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
First version of the sister was actually his brain basing Cedey on Ruby (shoulder length hair and blue eyes which looks nothing like the mini stacy shown later) as she was the last girl he had contact with at the time besides the main throuple girl obviously. They met as she was walking one of her shelter dogs on his way home. She didn't start to morph into Stacy till the MC started to regain consciousness and she was face to face trying to wake him up.
That makes a lot more sense, i forgot about the first ruby interaction. I was mostly just focusing on using his dreams to disprove the stacy might be related claims

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That makes a lot more sense, i forgot about the first ruby interaction. I was mostly just focusing on using his dreams to disprove the stacy might be related claims
These are good evidence, but for some reason, I really like the idea that she is related to the MC, although I know it means no sexy time with her.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, I finally played the update. Man... I fucking love Harper, I can't fucking wait to bang her.

The fight scene is crazy, I wish MC had killed Ryker. lol Good stuff.

Reactions: ImperialD

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
First of all, welcome back. The latest installment is WONDERFUL. This is just a typo check. Willabelle says "We employee everyone including ..." That should read, we "employ" everyone [...]
That's already fixed in the current v0.7.7.1
I'm guessing you have v0.7.7

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As far as charles and ryker go....... Belle mentions Charles won't be around much longer I think he found out Belle was taking over direct control and that he is get shitcanned (which is why he was acting off when we met him in school earlier in the day) so he was self medicating hence his state when we saw him later. I also think Ryker's little party crash wasn't out of concern for Charles' safety. If Charles is in on what he's been doing I think Rykers scared that since Charles is getting canned and has nothing to lose he will tell someone everything and blow up Ryker's operation if cornered. Or if Charles isn't part of it Ryker is afraid someone will tell Charles everything he has done and destroy The apparently pure image Charles holds of him (assuming it wasn't just whatever he was on talking when he talk about how ryker was a good boy)
Yeah you might be on to something here. I really think that Charles is not a dumb as he is trying to play. I think he is way more involved then this. I am with you that Charles saw the writing on the wall. I think that trip he had to make on day 4 was to see Belle and discuss what her plan was. He didn't like it but really wanted to see one game with the MC so he decided to set up the scrimmage game as his farewell tour. Who knows though I just am excited to see how it progresses over time.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Loco loco loco, I appreciate your theory, but it's all so clear.

Ryker is the MC of a failed harem VN who found a portal to the WVM universe. Charles and Katie are only TECHNICALLY related to him, since he replaced the Ryker that was native to this universe. He's mad that he didn't get to form a harem of his mom, sister, and classmates in his universe. He's even more angry that MC seems to have no problem scoring a bunch of die-hard babes without gaslighting or sleep molesting in this universe.
Oh my god, what? this is the best/worst theory that I have ever seen, I'm in awe, I don't know if I want this or not, this is just marvelous I love it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I do believe the second option is more plausible as Charles has not shown even an inkling of knowing what Ryker was doing, but I don't know if that was the reason for Ryker to be there, as it wouldn't make sense because of the way he was acting, it looked like desperation and not threatening to me, even more so because if I remember correctly he says "Where is he(Charles), what have you done with him?" to the Mc and other things like this one, the more I think about it the more I believe that Katie had something to do with the whole thing, she took Charles away probably to his home, but she wanted to stir shit up and make sure that the MC wouldn't be able to play so she lied to Ryker and sent him that way, I believe this for two reason, while talking to Charles about people ploting he was with the MC even agreeing until the MC mention Ryker, then he says that Ryker wouldn't do that, and because Belle never mentions her while talking of getting rid of that familly, which for me looks like Katie is probably manipulating things to look good.
I like the idea that Katie is behind some of this, I really think there is someone above it all though. Katie does not seem to have the pull to make things happen in my opinion, but I could be wrong. I feel there are higher powers at work otherwise how could Ryker afford to pay for his goons and take care of Damien's mother. That shit is expensive. There is someone above them all and I still feel strongly it is one of the members of the Charity, a former member, or a rival group looking to take over. I don't want this to turn into some mafia war game, but there are some signs leaning that way. I really hope it is not the direction, but it wouldn't make me stop playing if it was. As I stated before I just cn't wait to see how this plays out. BD has done a great job of making me even more interested in the story after the small changes in day 7 and the day 7 final.

I really want that happy ending for the MC that he clearly wants and I hope this is just another small roadblock in the way and not something too crazy.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
First version of the sister was actually his brain basing Cedey on Ruby (shoulder length hair and blue eyes which looks nothing like the mini stacy shown later) as she was the last girl he had contact with at the time besides the main throuple girl obviously. They met as she was walking one of her shelter dogs on his way home. She didn't start to morph into Stacy till the MC started to regain consciousness and she was face to face trying to wake him up.
Wow I totally did not piece that together at all. Ok this is making me feel even better now about some of my Stacy thoughts. Well not the dirty ones, just the ones on who she really is. The dirty ones always make me feel better. :devilish: ;):devilish:;)

Reactions: snakeplisskin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I like the idea that Katie is behind some of this, I really think there is someone above it all though. Katie does not seem to have the pull to make things happen in my opinion, but I could be wrong. I feel there are higher powers at work otherwise how could Ryker afford to pay for his goons and take care of Damien's mother. That shit is expensive. There is someone above them all and I still feel strongly it is one of the members of the Charity, a former member, or a rival group looking to take over. I don't want this to turn into some mafia war game, but there are some signs leaning that way. I really hope it is not the direction, but it wouldn't make me stop playing if it was. As I stated before I just cn't wait to see how this plays out. BD has done a great job of making me even more interested in the story after the small changes in day 7 and the day 7 final.

I really want that happy ending for the MC that he clearly wants and I hope this is just another small roadblock in the way and not something too crazy.
I'm not gonna lie if it goes that direction I'll hesitate, this is one of the few feel good games where the MC is not a creep, but hey I'm starved for VN's so I'll probably keep playing either way, I don't really know about the whole someone bigger, but it is certanlly a possibility, but I also don't know how rich Charles is and how much money his kids have acess to, although the possibilities of even being a rival school is high, as a lot of people where bough up, I don't know about someone from the charaty/cult but it could be we really don't know almost anything about them, it could also be a ex-husband or supposibly dead father from one of the characters, the possibilities are endles, and now I'm rambling and making theories in my head, anyway, I do hope things don't go too much into the mafia/criminal style because what atracted me to this game was the baskeball(I know it is weird) but as said before I'll probably still keep playing, but not gonna lie that if that is the case I would prefer if the game had presented this premisse upfront from at least day 2.

Okay, I rambled enough but just to cap everything up I will say that so far BD's writing has been top of the line so I have confidence that whatever comes it will be at least good.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wow I totally did not piece that together at all. Ok this is making me feel even better now about some of my Stacy thoughts. Well not the dirty ones, just the ones on who she really is. The dirty ones always make me feel better. :devilish: ;):devilish:;)
Wait you mean I actually picked up on something you missed? HOLY SHIT! Qucik girls! go make sure our underground bunker is stocked and ready I think the Baileyaclypse is in fact nigh.

SB: :eek:Right away Daddy!

BB: :mad:What the fuck? You'd think Mommy woulda been nice enough to send us a fucking memo or something before pulling the damn trigger on the end of world

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So interesting to read all the theories about who did what and where.... Was it Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick? Have to wait to see....

My curiosity with the game is really focused on three people:

Katie: How much does she know about Ryker's plots? How involved with the school was she prior to Charles adding her as a "middleman"? And how much blackmail does she have on everyone at this point? Is she really a good person?

Belle: Where has she been this entire week? The most sought after recruit comes to the school that your charity runs and you don't contact him until the end of the week... Your former friend (and rival?) is helping him, trying to remove him from the clutches of Charles and Ryker yet you don't communicate with him at all until the last day of the week? And he is supposed to now trust you when he is sitting in Jail with two of his teammates?

Stacy: Why was she (seemingly) unhappy when the MC told her Wilow was his sister? Is it because they are now related? Is it because she and Willow have had altercations in the past? Did she hope that the MC would have time for her and her grandmother and she now realizes he doesn't? Her walking away like she did made it feel rather important, but maybe it wasn't... Is she involved in something shady? How and why was she sent to school early? Who is paying for her schooling? How did Ryker know she was staying at the motel?

Of course I don't expect any answers to any of those questions until BD opens the envelope and shows us the cards.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes