Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait you mean I actually picked up on something you missed? HOLY SHIT! Qucik girls! go make sure our underground bunker is stocked and ready I think the Baileyaclypse is in fact nigh.
I'll send some Stacy Clones to help fortify your bunker, just send them back when you are done. Please send them back the same way I sent them to you. I don't need to be paranoid that I have a sleeper agent now too.

Yeah I totally did not put that together, but give me some credit since I started playing the game after the Cedey reveal release. So I just thought of it as a morph between Stacy and Cedar that turns into Stacy later and then back to Willow at the end. While I have gone over so many scenes recently that is one I skip over quickly because I like seeing the MC punch Ryker in the face a few times. I do find it really cool that our first and last interaction with Ryker for week one both end with the MC knocking out Ryker.

Bonus content from the mind of a madman:

On a side note if you look at the white book on the shelf in Willows room the title of the book is "The Answer". If this was done purposely it is my favorite clue/Easter egg by far. Watching Wendy sneak into Ryker's car in the background is my second one. There are more things like this that I have found but since there is not a payout on those yet I will leave them until something comes of them.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So interesting to read all the theories about who did what and where.... Was it Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick? Have to wait to see....

My curiosity with the game is really focused on three people:

Katie: How much does she know about Ryker's plots? How involved with the school was she prior to Charles adding her as a "middleman"? And how much blackmail does she have on everyone at this point? Is she really a good person?

Belle: Where has she been this entire week? The most sought after recruit comes to the school that your charity runs and you don't contact him until the end of the week... Your former friend (and rival?) is helping him, trying to remove him from the clutches of Charles and Ryker yet you don't communicate with him at all until the last day of the week? And he is supposed to now trust you when he is sitting in Jail with two of his teammates?

Stacy: Why was she (seemingly) unhappy when the MC told her Wilow was his sister? Is it because they are now related? Is it because she and Willow have had altercations in the past? Did she hope that the MC would have time for her and her grandmother and she now realizes he doesn't? Her walking away like she did made it feel rather important, but maybe it wasn't... Is she involved in something shady? How and why was she sent to school early? Who is paying for her schooling? How did Ryker know she was staying at the motel?

Of course I don't expect any answers to any of those questions until BD opens the envelope and shows us the cards.
First off I love the Clue reference there.

Ok I am on board with all of these questions as well. I am a little less concerned with the Belle one as I think she has been busy trying to deal with the Charles/Ryker situation and it will all make more sense once the MC knows what is really going on. I feel the investigation that we are not supposed to know about (Thanks Vanessa for that opps on your part) is mostly to blame for Belle not being around. As she has been trying to distance herself from Charles while the investigation is under way. My theory is the detective on the case is going to pay the MC a visit really soon too since he may want to know what the MC might actually know. I really hope this is a minor drug or gambling storyline and not something too mobster like, not that I would mind that too much. I just really hope to focus more on the MC, his family, the basketball team, his job with Rachael, and the girls. Those are the things I fell in love with in this game. As always I trust BD to create a good story and I will continue with it until he decides to wrap it all up.

As for Stacy it is quite clear this is my biggest question mark so I won't spend too much time talking about it. I just need to know 1. she is ok, 2. Is she someone from his past or a family member, 3. when can I make her mine... er I mean when can the MC add her to the harem? 4. Well I forgot what 4 is so just refer back to 3.

There is more to Katie, but I have way too many off the wall ideas at this point that I am not sure which ones I even believe any more. I have never trusted her character and I probably never will. I don't care what her possible evil reveal or redeeming plot line will be my trust is at a 0 and I don't see it going up from there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
First off I love the Clue reference there.
Clue is a great game and movie... Love me some Tim Curry...

Ok I am on board with all of these questions as well. I am a little less concerned with the Belle one as I think she has been busy trying to deal with the Charles/Ryker situation and it will all make more sense once the MC knows what is really going on. I feel the investigation that we are not supposed to know about (Thanks Vanessa for that opps on your part) is mostly to blame for Belle not being around. As she has been trying to distance herself from Charles while the investigation is under way. My theory is the detective on the case is going to pay the MC a visit really soon too since he may want to know what the MC might actually know. I really hope this is a minor drug or gambling storyline and not something too mobster like, not that I would mind that too much. I just really hope to focus more on the MC, his family, the basketball team, his job with Rachael, and the girls. Those are the things I fell in love with in this game. As always I trust BD to create a good story and I will continue with it until he decides to wrap it all up.

As for Stacy it is quite clear this is my biggest question mark so I won't spend too much time talking about it. I just need to know 1. she is ok, 2. Is she someone from his past or a family member, 3. when can I make her mine... er I mean when can the MC add her to the harem? 4. Well I forgot what 4 is so just refer back to 3.

There is more to Katie, but I have way too many off the wall ideas at this point that I am not sure which ones I even believe any more. I have never trusted her character and I probably never will. I don't care what her possible evil reveal or redeeming plot line will be my trust is at a 0 and I don't see it going up from there.
As for Belle... When she was talking to the MC and he brought up Ryker I felt she was surprised by everything. I read it as she thought the Ryker issue had been settled prior to the MC showing up at the school. I could absolutely be wrong about that one.

I wonder if the detective will see the MC in his cell or after he is released... I also hope for a minor drug running or gambling storyline... I really don't want a mobster/mafia plot, I would be a bit disappointed by that as I was really hoping for the small town guy/losing college team to be the main plot. I fell in love with this game regardless of Ryker and his machinations, I'd be sad if that became a much larger part of the game. Already I don't see how this goes "back to normal".

Agreed on Stacy. I've been focused on her since she was introduced. I started this game awhile ago and every time I would play the weekly updates in vain hopes of some "ginger time".

And Katie isn't trustworthy... In that she hasn't done anything to earn the MC's trust but keeps demanding sex. Sex in locations that she controls and where she dictates it should happen. To me that reeks of blackmail.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Since I am not sure how far I will get on my thoughts for all the characters in week 1 there is one I want to get out before the next release drops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, I've been waiting for the discussion on Millie. On my playthough I responded to the media all three time because in the back of my mind I figured that while Millie is at the motel room waiting to talk with MC she'll be watching the TV. Since the charity bowling event was/is a major event, she would most likely be watching it. I figured if we respond to the media it would put us in a positive position when we do have our talk with Mille.

I do agree with the fact that MC does want to explain the special bond him and Jamie have and to ask/explain that he does want Jamie to be his #1. When the time is right.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Since I am not sure how far I will get on my thoughts for all the characters in week 1 there is one I want to get out before the next release drops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The question is though will Millie be incest after MC married Jamie? :p Until then she should be available though, who knows if MC can convince her about Jamie what she will want to be ok with them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
can we please not start that shit again?
Still it is a valid observation, though it was more of a joke for Millie. That would be wrong in so many ways to have sex with her as Jamie's mother and how she was portrayed. Liz though will fall under the Patreon definition if MC ever marries Jamie, so a marriage seems to not be a valid possibility for MC and Jamie.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Still it is a valid observation, though it was more of a joke for Millie. That would be wrong in so many ways to have sex with her as Jamie's mother and how she was portrayed. Liz though will fall under the Patreon definition if MC ever marries Jamie, so a marriage seems to not be a valid possibility for MC and Jamie.
Wait... In-laws are barred by Patreon too? LOL, Damn...

And what if the game takes a complete left turn and the MC becomes a serial killer with a Manson-like cult of followers? I am kidding!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wait... In-laws are barred by Patreon too? LOL, Damn...

And what if the game takes a complete left turn and the MC becomes a serial killer with a Manson-like cult of followers? I am kidding!!!
Well violence is allowed, just their definition of incest is kinda insane broad and seems to be targeted to hit every form and variation you can even think of to escape the rules and yes it even hits inlaws. I would not be surprised if in a year from now even official landladies and roommates and such would be brought under the definition. :(

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well violence is allowed, just their definition of incest is kinda insane broad and seems to be targeted to hit every form and variation you can even think of to escape the rules and yes it even hits inlaws. I would not be surprised if in a year from now even official landladies and roommates and such would be brought under the definition. :(
And thus would begin the mass exodus of developers over to Subscribestar or some other service...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
And thus would begin the mass exodus of developers over to Subscribestar or some other service...
Only until creditcard companies get wind of it, and threaten to block Subscribestar too. If you want this shit to stop, find a creditcard company that doesn't care where your money goes, and which is not impressed by a couple of housewive organizations threatening to boycot them. (which they wouldn't do anyway)

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
If they ban landladies and roommates, how the hell are some of the 18 to early 20's characters going to be able to afford to live?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Only until creditcard companies get wind of it, and threaten to block Subscribestar too. If you want this shit to stop, find a creditcard company that doesn't care where your money goes, and which is not impressed by a couple of housewive organizations threatening to boycot them. (which they wouldn't do anyway)
honestly it’small because of PayPal. The credit card companies honestly didn’t care what happened on patreon, it was PayPal that caused the mass content bans and changes to what was allowed.

Reactions: Dripping

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I find it interesting when certain topics come up some of the most vocal people in this thread stop talking. I wonder why that is? :unsure:

I also wonder if we can go more than a few days without discussion topics that are outside the control of developers especially those that say they are not changing certain aspects of their game like BD has.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes