Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh god dammit i name gaffed again.
Don't ask how either. I thought that was talking about Katie not Lauren.
No worries as keeper of the game guide I really got worried that I missed some sort of strange combination to get a scene with her unlocked.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Great update as always (late I know), can't wait to see what happens next. Time to scan the thread for the new Stacy theories.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I'm actually pretty happy if that's the case. I don't think Harper or Natalie would be interested in an open relationship that included both of them. I think either of them would be find with MC dating one of them, but I cannot see them being happy about risking their mother-daughter relationship to be with MC.

As for Millie (who I'm glad looks a lot like Jamie), I don't think she would be a love interest. She's already made it clear that she's not okay with MC seeing other girls around Jamie. I think the best step forward with her would be a friendly relationship. Unless she turns out to be really freaky like Jamie and Liz, then all bets are off.
Who is Millie?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok latest thought on Stacy.

Based on the expectations of Day 8 Meeting with Millie, practice whole team, meeting with Belle, dealing with being in jail for whatever amount of time, interview with Moon, Cedey/Wendy meeting, plus at least 1 lewd scene per part. I don't see the Stacy progression until we hit Day 9 or later. Which to me makes me think no Stacy until November. This makes me sad, but I am so interested in all the Day 8 stuff. :cry:

I know I am not in the minority at least here, as most people really want to know what is going on with Stacy as she has been the most confusing character so far.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the info on Stacy Loco :)

Finally had the time to play the latest update.

I am in love with Skye.
That is all.
Yeah Skye is turning out to be someone MC can rely on, wonder if that's how they will start the romance... Just being good friends/teammates until something happens. Also Ayden went above and beyond this update, hope MC drops some dimes for Ayden and Skye in the first game. I also like the fact MC knows where he stands with Ryker and Kenji, i'm sure they are off the team now. I just wonder if Damien will show his face on the court anytime soon, or if he knows he should stay away for a while.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the info on Stacy Loco
PS I have zero inside information BD does not give me any inside information (I want that to be 100% clear). All that post was based on my best guess as I expect the meeting with Stacy and her mom/grandma will be day 9, but do not hold me to that since I have no clue what BD plan is actual after what happened at the end of day 7.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK since Halloween is coming up this month who would you like to see some of the characters dress up as for Halloween?

Damien - TwoFace from Batman
Stacy - Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Ryker - as a bag of trash (oh wait we saw that already during the Harper and MC talk in the alley)
Jamie - Little bow peep (she has to rein in all the sheep)
Bailey - as SB or BB

Ok I have more but want to see what you guys come up with.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I see us slipping back to a familiar topic so now seems to be a good time to ask.

Outside of Lee's liver failure eyes, did you guys feel there was an increase in render quality with this latest update? :unsure:
Yes I do think there's been an uptick in quality in fact I remember telling you as much at some point in the last month or 2 :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes