The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OK since Halloween is coming up this month who would you like to see some of the characters dress up as for Halloween?

Damien - TwoFace from Batman
Stacy - Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Ryker - as a bag of trash (oh wait we saw that already during the Harper and MC talk in the alley)
Jamie - Little bow peep (she has to rein in all the sheep)
Bailey - as SB or BB

Ok I have more but want to see what you guys come up with.
I can technically cheat and fufill the last one myself since I still have the undoctored renders :p

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I could see Bailey showing up and saying she's Batman, then proceeding to lift her skirt to show off her batman panties while shaking her butt back and forth singing "Na na na na na na na na Batman! Batman!". Would be cute & sexy all at the same time.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
Halloween Characters, in the form of Witcher Costumes-
Jamie as Yennefer
Shauna as Ciri
Stacy as Triss Merigold
Skye as Dandelion
and the MC as Geralt!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ok latest thought on Stacy.

Based on the expectations of Day 8 Meeting with Millie, practice whole team, meeting with Belle, dealing with being in jail for whatever amount of time, interview with Moon, Cedey/Wendy meeting, plus at least 1 lewd scene per part. I don't see the Stacy progression until we hit Day 9 or later. Which to me makes me think no Stacy until November. This makes me sad, but I am so interested in all the Day 8 stuff. :cry:

I know I am not in the minority at least here, as most people really want to know what is going on with Stacy as she has been the most confusing character so far.
In addition for what to likely expect for Day 8, i'd assume an appearance by Mackenzie. Considering she manage MC's social media and the arrest could possibly be a PR nightmare for her, maybe we'll see her wanting to know what exactly happened. Stacy's grandma Margaret is in town, so there should be some Stacy, whenever MC meets Margaret in person.

OK since Halloween is coming up this month who would you like to see some of the characters dress up as for Halloween?

Damien - TwoFace from Batman
Stacy - Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Ryker - as a bag of trash (oh wait we saw that already during the Harper and MC talk in the alley)
Jamie - Little bow peep (she has to rein in all the sheep)
Bailey - as SB or BB

Ok I have more but want to see what you guys come up with.
A few characters or theme costumes i thought of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JustPeekin

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I see us slipping back to a familiar topic so now seems to be a good time to ask.

Outside of Lee's liver failure eyes, did you guys feel there was an increase in render quality with this latest update? :unsure:
Your renders were top notch. The skins, the eyes looked really good.
So did the environments, the lighting, you really out did yourself sir!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes