DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I honestly think Ayden and Skye will be out of jail before the MC wakes up. The MC will be last to leave and hopefully questioning is quick or a lawyer comes in and takes care of everything for a later date and time. It would not surprise me in the least bit if the MC wakes up at the house or hospital due to the fact he was moved while sleeping. I know that the 3 characters in jail caused an uproar from the fans, but I liked the direction. It was an emotional ending that I don't think can be wrapped up quickly, but it might due to everything targeted for Day 8.

Now one fear I have had is that actually the MC was knocked unconscious during the attack or he blacked out and didn't really wake up at the end there. If that was the case the ending could have been a dream of him going to jail. Highly unlikely but it is possible. Ok hear me out before you write me off as crazy. First we have not seen the MC experience a dream sequence in the middle of being awake yet. All of those have happened while sleeping or while talked through a focused memory. So I find the dream sequence to be the odd part here. If that is true it is possible the MC wakes up in a hospital rather than the jail cell. His subconscious could have put the ending in place with the Ryker punch to his mom and the rest from that point forward. I really hope this is something that BD would not do, but you never know. He did make a drastic change with the Tali stuff after all the fall out from that so could he do that here as well maybe. I really hope not but it is possible.

Sorry for this crazy one but I wanted to put it out there just incase.
As you say pretty unlikely, besides him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
*Raises eyebrow* Even the older nurse? Can't agree with you there :D

Perhaps I should have qualified that I wasn't talking about it on a meta leve. All the girls have inherited their Mom's good looks.
I wonder what Zoe's Mom is like?
For how old she appears to be she is in good shape. I know GILF's are not for everyone, but she looks good considering that. Imagine what she must have looked like younger.

Now that you mentioned Zoe's mom my mind is wondering the same now. All the girls are good looking in this game as well as the mom's. Hell I wonder how many of the mom's we will get to meet in the game now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For how old she appears to be she is in good shape. I know GILF's are not for everyone, but she looks good considering that. Imagine what she must have looked like younger.

Now that you mentioned Zoe's mom my mind is wondering the same now. All the girls are good looking in this game as well as the mom's. Hell I wonder how many of the mom's we will get to meet in the game now.
Considering the limitations and how many girls are already around, I hope as few as possible and have all further Milfs be unrelated to the girls. :) The choice between Harper and Nathalie will already break my heart, poor Nathalie.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Considering the limitations and how many girls are already around, I hope as few as possible and have all further Milfs be unrelated to the girls. :) The choice between Harper and Nathalie will already break my heart, poor Nathalie.
I am pretty sure you will not need to choose between them, but will enjoy each separately. After the bowling event there are going to be a lot more girls throwing themselves at the MC who is now technically a hero. So that gives the MC a lot of great things going on for him, his is a celebrity, he is in good shape, he is apparently good looking, he carries a magic wand that pleases all the ladies ;) , and now a hero too. These all seem like things girls go for to me, but hey what do I know, I don't have any of those qualities

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What choice? does it need to be a choice?
Think it was indicated, but do not want to start another discussion on that. I have said a while ago what i wanted to say about that and what my reason was. No reason to keep going on about that, since adds nothing new from my side.

LocoGringo78 I hope you are right, but then I understood some other posters wrong. Like I said I would hate to have to choose between them so if not needed I will happily accept that or if needed do it with pain in my heart.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Think it was indicated, but do not want to start another discussion on that. I have said a while ago what i wanted to say about that and what my reason was. No reason to keep going on about that, since adds nothing new from my side.
Hopefully this helps ease your mind. This is from the interview that BD did a while back.
1601991863208.png

Reactions: 95er and DA22

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Everyone be bringing up the ruined threesome potential and no one brings up Moon and Ruby.
It makes me sad.
Most people are trying to avoid more incest talk which is why we are not talking about Moon and Ruby (since they are sisters).

Reactions: MrFriendly

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Most people are trying to avoid more incest talk which is why we are not talking about Moon and Ruby (since they are sisters).
Oh i get that.
I'm just saying even when the topic is brought up it's always Jamie/Liz and Harp/Nat.

Rodney Dangerfield aint no respect for Moon and Ruby. No Respect at all.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78 I hope you are right, but then I understood some other posters wrong. Like I said I would hate to have to choose between them so if not needed I will happily accept that or if needed do it with pain in my heart.
I think that was when I was talking about the MC getting married to Jamie as that brings in a new element that I was not thinking about.

Reactions: DA22

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh i get that.
I'm just saying even when the topic is brought up it's always Jamie/Liz and Harp/Nat.

Rodney Dangerfield aint no respect for Moon and Ruby. No Respect at all.
There was a whole conversation about that after his interview was posted and it still goes on. We got into all the lost opportunities for three/four some's.

Ruby/Moon
Jamie/Liz/Millie
Natalie/Harper
Veronica/Vanessa/Mabel
Wendy/Cedey
MC/Azel
Stacy/Margaret

Those are the ones we know about for sure there could be others in the future as well. It is a topic that has been gone over more times that when is the next update for the past 4 months. The nice part is the MC can have fun as of right now with all but Azel, Cedey and Wendy. The rest should be ok on a one on one basis.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I wonder if Braindrop was sneaky and hid clues to the identity of the flasher in later days?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if Braindrop was sneaky and hid clues to the identity of the flasher in later days?
Hide clues to what, I am not sure what you are referencing here. There seem to be some hidden clues that I think I found. My favorites are Wendy sneaking into the car in the alley, the book the answer on the shelf in Cedey's room. To name a few things that I have found.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OK I am going to either get skinned alive or flamed to the point I'll just disappear... I'm not a big Bailey fan my type of women is a women. But I don't understand why but.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might have given her massive points
*sigh* you've only brought this on yourself

thetwins-300x300.jpg

BB: Aaaaw Daddy you made me heathen for breakfast....and my birthday isn't even till next month! How sweet of you *insane giggle*

SB: I would say I take no pleasure in killing you but Daddy hasn't let us out to play in a while so I'd totally be lying:giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
BB: Aaaaw Daddy you made me heathen for breakfast....and my birthday isn't even till next month! How sweet of you *insane giggle*

SB: I would say I take no pleasure in killing you but Daddy hasn't let us out to play in a while so I'd totally be lying:giggle:
Have fun girls. I know it has been a while so enjoy it while you can.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok while I won't comment on the first part here, I do wish you the best of luck and hope the girls make it quick and painless. The face she makes is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good there. I love the biting of the bottom lip, fuck that is sexy as hell. I hope we see more of this in the future with other girls too.
Yea this is prolly my all time favorite picture of her...if I had been able to talk about it at the time and you hadn't placed certain restrictions on what kind of pictures we use for our guide I would have chosen this one LOL. The lower lip bite and the upturned eyes gives off this mixture of innocence and lust and is just....*drool* it gets bonus points for the soft lighting in my favorite color too :)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
*sigh* you've only brought this on yourself

View attachment 847187

Ahhh Popcorn time.

1601998659137.png

Have fun dear ladies.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes