KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
And here I was thinking the US English language was confusing.

I am sure plans will probably change after the bowling alley brawl, but hopefully we still get to see Vanessa, Veronica and Mabel on Day 9 when the MC is supposed to play some basketball with Nathan again.
I'm just going to assume that all plans that were made by MC for day 8,9 and 10 are on hold or cancelled until we find out more about MC's legal status and the extent of his injuries.

Oh, and to make matters more confusing, Night is also a dutch term for a certain type of gay man who has a snarky sarcastic personality. So my cousin (my neef) who is also the youngest of our generation (thus my neefje) happens to be one of those type of gays, thus A night. Note then when used as that definition there's no such thing as a nichtje (little night), they're too much of a bitch to be called little.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Ok just quick question for anyone who has downloaded the 0.7.7.1 update is it worth downloading or do you think I should just wait until day 8 part 1. I am doing a fresh replay now since I am on a scavenger hunt for hidden clues and foreshadowing. I found another one today or at least my mind thinks I did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.7.7.1 just fixes some typos and a couple of misplaced name tags. No need to download it unless you want to collect every version ever released (or you just need it for translation/patching purposes)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okay, I don't know if this has already been said; it probably has and was by @LocoGringo78 ;)

Flashbacks - Warning: Heavy spoilers here and potential mind-hurting stuff :p

Willow/Cedar/Stacy
I think that the flashbacks where the hair changes colour on his "sister" could both be correct, he's just remembering different scenes from his past; and this is where we enter potentially strange territory. This doesn't mean that either that what has happened so far in the game is right or wrong; here are some possible options.
  1. What has happened so far is completely true - Willow is MCs sister; Stacy so far is not related.
  2. What has happened so far is not completely true - Willow is a plant, but... ***dun dun dun** she doesn't know she's a plant because she's been hypnotised by Lauren into having all these "memories", this would mean Lauren is working with/for the walking shitstain AKA Ryker.
  3. What has happened so far is almost true - Willow is MCs sister; Stacy might also be his sister that neither Willow or MC know about or remember properly.
  4. This one is the most far out-there theory, but still plausible (at least within the realms of tropey adult gaming - which I know Braindrop isn't known for before the twins come after me ;)) - Neither Willow nor Stacey are MCs "sister", they all grew up in a children's home which is why MC has conflicting memories; Wendy is his biological mother but didn't have a lot to do with him after birth; therefore both Willow and Stacey are to put it crudely "open for business" and Wendy is trying to get back into his life either because he's famous now or because she genuinely cares about him; Azel is almost unchanged; she brought him up after he left the children's home.
Yeah my favorite kind of stuff to talk about. Oh I see Stacy hidden in this.

Ok here is my thought for real not me playing along or trying to make something out of nothing.

Willow is Cedey/Cedar the end. Wendy is the biological mother for both Cedar and Jacob (Ethan or whatever you named yourself). Stacy is just a friendly face that triggered a memory for being in the right place at the right time (she may or may not be related but she is not Cedar).

As pointed out yesterday one of the last unfamiliar interactions was with Ruby (who also has red hair), she was the one who showed up in the dream first. When he came too he saw a redhead and his subconscious said hey maybe you got the picture of your sister wrong. Now the mind went from Ruby to Stacy, and future dreams went in her direction more on this in a bit. Now on the same day you have your first sleep walking experience you also run into one other person who is doing the same thing. At this time there are only 2 (probably 3 Damien) people who are aware of what happened to the MC. That is Stacy who is in the shower and Ryker who is knocked out. I don't think either would have had time to reach out to Willow and tell her to do the sleep walking thing too. With having enough time (less than an hour to set this all up) to get her up and there as the MC drives by. Now Damien could be doing this but I find it unlikely as he probably thinks Ryker has him still at this point.

Unless Lauren is also spying on the MC which I highly doubt she is it would not make sense that she is using some sort of mind control on Willow. I originally thought that Ryker, Willow and Lauren where all working together, but I feel it does not make sense if you take in the facts and the dreams.

As the MC continued to have dreams the images of the sister started to change, her hair changed color and styles a few times, as well as looking like Stacy or someone else. Stacy was an overpowering thought since she was the last person on the MC mind once Wendy decided to show up and look into the windows. This is important to note as she is now tied to the mind along with when he saw his mother for real.

Now Stacy could be a person from the MC past or she could be a girl that just saved him. Same with Ruby she also could be someone from the MC past as well since she was in his dreams first. I am sure I could go on and on about this but I will stop here, and recap quickly.

Willow = Cedar/Cedey MC sister
Wendy = Cedar and Jacob/MC mother
Stacy = Not enough facts but I believe her to be just Stacy nothing more
Ruby = Not enough facts but I believe her to be just Ruby nothing more

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Bad timing Stacy grandma being in town and millie being in town. Not a great first impression for the one and ammo for the other.

Reactions: csmk14

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm just going to assume that all plans that were made by MC for day 8,9 and 10 are on hold or cancelled until we find out more about MC's legal status and the extent of his injuries.

Oh, and to make matters more confusing, Night is also a dutch term for a certain type of gay man who has a snarky sarcastic personality. So my cousin (my neef) who is also the youngest of our generation (thus my neefje) happens to be one of those type of gays, thus A night. Note then when used as that definition there's no such thing as a nichtje (little night), they're too much of a bitch to be called little.
hahaha, it is a good thing we Dutch on the whole do know our family members and their name. Helps to lessen the confusion a lot. :p My nichtje (cousin/niece) Diana at least makes it clear to me who I mean and what the exact relation is.

On the Willow debate, I do think she is who she seems to be
We should know some after day 8 though, unless some people mysteriously will keep avoiding meeting eachother, then again that in itself could be indicative of something being up as well.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah my favorite kind of stuff to talk about. Oh I see Stacy hidden in this.

Ok here is my thought for real not me playing along or trying to make something out of nothing.

Willow is Cedey/Cedar the end. Wendy is the biological mother for both Cedar and Jacob (Ethan or whatever you named yourself). Stacy is just a friendly face that triggered a memory for being in the right place at the right time (she may or may not be related but she is not Cedar).

As pointed out yesterday one of the last unfamiliar interactions was with Ruby (who also has red hair), she was the one who showed up in the dream first. When he came too he saw a redhead and his subconscious said hey maybe you got the picture of your sister wrong. Now the mind went from Ruby to Stacy, and future dreams went in her direction more on this in a bit. Now on the same day you have your first sleep walking experience you also run into one other person who is doing the same thing. At this time there are only 2 (probably 3 Damien) people who are aware of what happened to the MC. That is Stacy who is in the shower and Ryker who is knocked out. I don't think either would have had time to reach out to Willow and tell her to do the sleep walking thing too. With having enough time (less than an hour to set this all up) to get her up and there as the MC drives by. Now Damien could be doing this but I find it unlikely as he probably thinks Ryker has him still at this point.

Unless Lauren is also spying on the MC which I highly doubt she is it would not make sense that she is using some sort of mind control on Willow. I originally thought that Ryker, Willow and Lauren where all working together, but I feel it does not make sense if you take in the facts and the dreams.

As the MC continued to have dreams the images of the sister started to change, her hair changed color and styles a few times, as well as looking like Stacy or someone else. Stacy was an overpowering thought since she was the last person on the MC mind once Wendy decided to show up and look into the windows. This is important to note as she is now tied to the mind along with when he saw his mother for real.

Now Stacy could be a person from the MC past or she could be a girl that just saved him. Same with Ruby she also could be someone from the MC past as well since she was in his dreams first. I am sure I could go on and on about this but I will stop here, and recap quickly.

Willow = Cedar/Cedey MC sister
Wendy = Cedar and Jacob/MC mother
Stacy = Not enough facts but I believe her to be just Stacy nothing more
Ruby = Not enough facts but I believe her to be just Ruby nothing more

As to the Willow sleep walking thing... We only have her word that she was sleep walking when he picked her up. In that all we know is that she was barefoot and looked sad when Ethan saw her but I understood it that she was already awake and returning from "sleep walking" at that time, not that he woke her up when he pulled over to ask her if she needed a ride. So she could have received a phone call and set it up that way... But I don't believe she is evil, to me she is Cedey

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As to the Willow sleep walking thing... We only have her word that she was sleep walking when he picked her up. In that all we know is that she was barefoot and looked sad when Ethan saw her but I understood it that she was already awake and returning from "sleep walking" at that time, not that he woke her up when he pulled over to ask her if she needed a ride. So she could have received a phone call and set it up that way... But I don't believe she is evil, to me she is Cedey
I agree with that last 5 words the most.

Reactions: MrFriendly

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
hahaha, it is a good thing we Dutch on the whole do know our family members and their name. Helps to lessen the confusion a lot. :p My nichtje (cousin/niece) Diana at least makes it clear to me who I mean and what the exact relation is.

On the Willow debate, I do think she is who she seems to be
We should know some after day 8 though, unless some people mysteriously will keep avoiding meeting eachother, then again that in itself could be indicative of something being up as well.
I'm also clearly fucking up the spelling of Nicht as Night. :oops:

Also confused, is Diana your cousin or niece? Cuz unless you're from Alabama instead of NL, she can't be both.

Wilow and Stacy shared at least on class together.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm also clearly fucking up the spelling of Nicht as Night. :oops:

Also confused, is Diana your cousin or niece? Cuz unless you're from Alabama instead of NL, she can't be both.

Wilow and Stacy shared at least on class together.
True and it is even worse I have a cousin Diane and a niece Diana in US terms, but they are both nichtjes and no I am not from Alabama.:p Even if the Dutch legal system is way more lenient as the US one on that subject and as long as you are both adult considers it your own business as long as you refrain from children. :p

True had forgotten they shared that one class at least together, though Willow seemed more focused on MC and Jamie during that class.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True and it is even worse I have a cousin Diane and a niece Diana in US terms, but they are both nichtjes and no I am not from Alabama.:p Even if the Dutch legal system is way more lenient as the US one on that subject and as long as you are both adult considers it your own business as long as you refrain from children. :p

True had forgotten they shared that one class at least together, though Willow seemed more focused on MC and Jamie during that class.
Yeah, people forget that not every country is as puritanical as the good old US. LOL

Will we ever see the MC in class again? We only saw him in one at all... Which conveniently had only female students. Just wonder if the MC actually attended classes besides that.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ok just quick question for anyone who has downloaded the 0.7.7.1 update is it worth downloading
If you're playing from the start, it fixes a missing video error screen on the penny car park sex. Where an mp4 file had been left uncoverted to webm

Which conveniently had only female students. Just wonder if the MC actually attended classes besides that.
Charles moved him into that one. Classes are gender segregated and I think that's all MC is doing aside from sports.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, people forget that not every country is as puritanical as the good old US. LOL

Will we ever see the MC in class again? We only saw him in one at all... Which conveniently had only female students. Just wonder if the MC actually attended classes besides that.
Think there was a second class im same subject where he had to stay after lessons, for getting in late. Remember because of Veronica, now when that teacher witch hunt at the school is over I would not mind MC spending a few nights with her either while having to stay after class. :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes